Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

DeletedUser5061

Legends------------------------[96]----914 - When I started on this world there were around 700 players and 100 of them were Legends (seriously no pun intended) so these guys managed to recruit 15% of the entire population of the server in the first hour. You know how many invites you have to spam out to get so many people to join an alliance with a noobish name like that? the nerve these guys have to come out here and say they are not a M.R.A. lol. There is always an element of luck involved so they might still turn out to be a good alliance we will see once conquests start but from what I hear the leadership is a bit loopy and they have a few spy issues already lol.

Brothers Of Truth--------------[96]---692- They are ocean 54 and I think if things go well, 54 is gonna be the next ocean for us seems like it will be a walk in the park. Sisters of Rage vs. Brothers Of Truth coming soon.

ATALANTE----------------------[121]---537- MRA's and there capitalizations and alternatives spelling.

Legione di Morte---------------[83]---611-- They share islands with Legends (not really more like Bellends) so maybe they will hold up the big MRA a while till an better alliance comes in to finish the job.

Spartan Legacy----------------[64]-----618- wotevz

The Olympian Brotherhood---[60]---628- Another alliance that doesn't allow girls.

Legion of Death---------------[41]---912- Looks like a good alliance in 45 out of everyones way, I think they will do well till they come up against Conniption Notice.

Conniption Notice-------------[52]---614- I think conniption is something to do with rage so these guys are awesome by default far as I am concerned.

R4GE---------------------------[39]---783- Seriously yo making a alliance from scratch is hard, people who don't make premades are dumb, it's like taking the stairs when the elevator is right there.

Dark Fleet Elite----------------[28]---994- Allow this recycling of names and being spread accross four oceans with 28 (7 per ocean if you were trying to do the maths, just saying) is a tad bit arrogant don't you think.

Hydra--------------------------[60]---436- just another bad mra

Titans of Troy-----------------[39]---661-- ROFL these are the ones that got hijacked, they can't even use the name F.E.A.R. anymore they are so traumatized by the whole experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23582

That's right, we the bosses

Well, it's your decision, but you might be wrong. Girls are very active, very combative, reliable friends, funny and do a lot to help the entire alliance, more than some males do. Honestly, I'd like to have more Jags ladies :p

DeletedUser20921

jk, I like girls, I would never kick you out if you were a girl, just going with the flow :)

Ageofmyths

Phrourach
As a Brother of Truth member, bring it on, sisters. Let's see how feisty you are. ;)

But in all seriousness, I'd welcome the BP. :(
A serious disadvantage to slacking is the lack of BP anywhere near you. :(

DeletedUser

Another Brother Of Truth member here. Legends is down, lol.
I don't really like the name Brothers Of Truth either, but it isn't the "Brother" part that annoys me.

And no offense intended. but The Olympian Brotherhood makes me think of a big bunch of sweaty, naked people.

DeletedUser15240

1 Brothers Of Truth- Seems like a classic early alliance, not too badly MRA, not bad average, don't think they'll last

2 ATALANTE- Classic MRA

3 Legion of Death- Won't last because of name :p

4 Titans Of Tartarus- Nothing Special

5 Sunshine Social Club- I expect they'll last a while, however are they serious enough? Only time will tell

6 The Trolls- *Sigh*, hyped up, early world forum (I presume) alliance. Highest average and ABP on stats, in reality won't last, partly because has the leader ever made a sucessful alliance out of his 10 or so?

7 Spartan Legacy- Won't make it

8 Phoenix Reborn- MRA

9 Jaguar Warriors- Moderate

10 R4GE- (biased opinion here) Best alliance, awesome members, best leader, most awesome person in the world is in it (I hear he's called curly :p). Will beat everyone and destroy everything

11 The Olympian Brotherhood- MRA

12 Hydra 58561

DeletedUser18825

I have a strange feeling that R4GE is planning an attack on The Trolls xD

DeletedUser

6 The Trolls- *Sigh*, hyped up, early world forum (I presume) alliance. Highest average and ABP on stats, in reality won't last, partly because has the leader ever made a sucessful alliance out of his 10 or so?
I actually think that Spyder might be a better leader than what you might credit for.
Well Trolls are doing pretty well.

DeletedUser5061

I actually think that Spyder might be a better leader than what you might credit for.
Well Trolls are doing pretty well.

No doubt and a all-around good dude but this is a war game from experience big players have big egos and don't like bieng told what to do especially not by someone with less points than them.

DeletedUser25581

noone can tell you what to do, in alliance there must be all friends and they can ask you to do something and not order, in my alliance everything is like this, if someone doesn't wish to do something we aren't forcing them to do it . I have played this game more than 2 years and it always was like this. in alliance there must be only few duties that players must do, to help his teammates.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24125

HAHAH spartan legacy wont make it and trolls will????????????????

I have a strange feeling that R4GE is planning an attack on The Trolls xD

i am war leader of spartan legacy and wanted to say, spyder, you think your going to go far??? your alliance is attacking every alliance! i have 6 complaints from the alliance! war was going to break out but our founder smothed everything down! your alliance better watch there actions! (D)(SW)

i know 3 alliance who are going to wage war against you guys! like i said, control your actions!

DeletedUser25581

i am war leader of spartan legacy and wanted to say, spyder, you think your going to go far??? your alliance is attacking every alliance! i have 6 complaints from the alliance! war was going to break out but our founder smothed everything down! your alliance better watch there actions! (D)(SW)

i know 3 alliance who are going to wage war against you guys! like i said, control your actions!

you mustn't say that , as I talked your member, leaders of your alliance are giving members order to attack everyone on their islands, I already talked with 4 alliances and their members got attacked by your alliance members :) I was attacked by your player too , but he was cleared and he is alone on my island ,but he attacked me, when I asked why he done such noobish thing he said its orders. if you don't wish to have war with every alliances you should change orders ;)

DeletedUser24125

What?!?!?!?!?

you mustn't say that , as I talked your member, leaders of your alliance are giving members order to attack everyone on their islands, I already talked with 4 alliances and their members got attacked by your alliance members :) I was attacked by your player too , but he was cleared and he is alone on my island ,but he attacked me, when I asked why he done such noobish thing he said its orders. if you don't wish to have war with every alliances you should change orders ;)

we have commanded for everyone to attack anyone in an alliance under rank 15 and they have! they started attacking trolls because they have the proofe to! you lot started attacking and we have fought back! if you want this this go to war so be it! your choice dude

DeletedUser

war

my alliance Titans of Tartarus go too war with the trolls