Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

DeletedUser

LOD is one of the greatest alliances ever, but not invincible. I'm not claiming that we can fight and beat them, but I don't care how big your alliance is, I tend to not lay down and play dead out of intimidation. If they want to attack, let them. We won't go down without a fight. We won't be starting a war with them though. This is not a threat, nor a verbal attack on Shingzu, it's an answer to his threat of LOD attacking us.

DeletedUser19797

Alzarac i like your attidude :D + for you

I like that smaller alliance has will to stand against the LoD!
What is your alliance Alzarac and where you are located? (just curious :))

DeletedUser

Thanks for that Kebatsin.

My alliance will deal with any of the threats that come to us and our members calmly and carefully. We're not the strongest around, but we're certain not the weakest.

Kebatsin, I'm the co-founder of my alliance Typhoon of Thrace (D) Glad to hear you think we have a potentially big future. :D +rep for that, nice to hear those words of encouragement :)

DeletedUser

There has appeared a new alliance on the block ... Tumens of War. With only 19 current players and minimum of 30 K to join their forces ... they are ex R4GErs located in O54 ... i am just curious if they will make any difference or ... get to be merged to any of the bigs.

DeletedUser

LOD is one of the greatest alliances ever, but not invincible. I'm not claiming that we can fight and beat them, but I don't care how big your alliance is, I tend to not lay down and play dead out of intimidation. If they want to attack, let them. We won't go down without a fight. We won't be starting a war with them though. This is not a threat, nor a verbal attack on Shingzu, it's an answer to his threat of LOD attacking us.

I't wasn't a threat, it was a statement. Hope you enjoy the dBP so far, more is coming your way :D

DeletedUser

Oh thank you so much Shingzu! I'm glad you were able to explain what a threat and a statement is. See, a statement as an official account of facts. A fact is a thing that is indisputably the case. Our rank did drop, I'll give you that, but at the time, it had not dropped. So therefore, what you said was not a fact. Please learn the definitions of words before using them.

We are grateful for the DBP, we'll put them to good use.

DeletedUser

There has appeared a new alliance on the block ... Tumens of War. With only 19 current players and minimum of 30 K to join their forces ... they are ex R4GErs located in O54 ... i am just curious if they will make any difference or ... get to be merged to any of the bigs.
We will just have to see what ToW is capable of, I highly doubt they will merge.

DeletedUser15946

This world has few months and forums is more dead then 2 year old Eta? ahahaahahaha

DeletedUser15946

This mod might beat us up, he isn't accustomed to our way of making forum breathe :)

DeletedUser19797

Well server is alive as far as i can see :) How things are going on with LoD and LoK? any info?

DeletedUser

Random post to keep this forum alive. I can see your green lights! way to give away your online times ;). This of course applies to me too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This world is now alive and kicking like never before... LOD vs Valor (lok +valheru) At the moment valor has taken the earlier lead. LOD first got kicked away from o65/55 east and now getting bashed in o55 mid. watch out as we head north. To LOD Den 44 and 45. Not long.. not long at all

- Valor

DeletedUser29443

This world is now alive and kicking like never before... LOD vs Valor (lok +valheru) At the moment valor has taken the earlier lead. LOD first got kicked away from o65/55 east and now getting bashed in o55 mid. watch out as we head north. To LOD Den 44 and 45. Not long.. not long at all

- Valor

You are moving into 44 HAHAHA. With what? Your two founded cities and one of frinkos. I can and have taken your cities single handed. Stop talking like you are amazing when you arent that good. Check the stats... any of them. Total points, number of players, average points, attackers, defenders, and fighters. Sorry but we are better... get over it

Jeb

DeletedUser

it wont be long bro :) watch out we r coming.. first hold yur cities in 55 atleast for starters

DeletedUser

The Proud Lords Checking in, current Rank 12, soon to be 11 and moving on from there.