Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

DeletedUser29443

it wont be long bro :) watch out we r coming.. first hold yur cities in 55 atleast for starters

as I am sure you know there are these things called inactives. I dont mean that people didnt log on for a day or two I mean people who went vacation and never came back. You are taking mostly those cities. out of the 10 cities you slam you take 1. out of the 5 we hit we take 3-5. Strange...

Also strange... you are attacking with at least 4 alliances most times more... we hit you with 5-6 players of ours. Think about it...

btw I was not talking about my most recent tlee city. I dont like taking cities from people who arent online. Where is the fun if you cant at least try to keep your cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe.. but yu guys failed to take mine... 4 top 30 players against one 130 rank player...

DeletedUser19797

How are everyone doing in Knossos???? any big problems or some good old drama :)

Valor seems bad now :D

DeletedUser

Hello All
this is my first time posting in the forum
i am a founder of the League Of Legions
a smaller alliance but are a tight group of good players
our main group came here from Chi

DeletedUser

LoL is doing good
it seems a lot of players are leaving Knossos for the us server
so a lot of inactive players cities are being taken
we have carved out our little corner of 54 and have done a good job of defending it from much larger alliances such as LoD and Wicked Clowns and we do our fair share of attacking them
i feel it is a fun world
lots of fighting and there are so many directions this world can go in
every other day there is something crazy going on
lol

DeletedUser

Yes, Valor are awake and growing; that number 1 spot is in our sights!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

can someone please tell me what exactly happened here from june onwards?
Im interested to know. I was in Valheru. and the top alliances were LoD LoK Valheru, and there was a hell of a lot of fighting going on. What happened snce then?? Im very interested to know.

DeletedUser

Simming?

yeah,only see his BPs then u understand that he do nothing in world just founding cities and siming.

it´s funny,what?

Mate, my attack BP is higher than my rank, and of course I cannot control my defense bp as easily. For such a large player I expected you to be smarter?

We'll see who's here at the end.

DeletedUser

S.O.A. and Valor merged and are now a powerful force to be considered! Lets go!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a heads up guys, I've taken back my Crawler1 account after many months. I'm here to wreak hell with my two cities. Quite some distance from where I started in o44 :p

DeletedUser

Just a heads up guys, I've taken back my Crawler1 account after many months. I'm here to wreak hell with my two cities. Quite some distance from where I started in o44 :p

and this needs a post in here for what reason?...truly an uneventful development. :eek: