Top 12 TOP 12- Lions like Fish, Anarchaos starts catching up, 45 is a mess

well too bad

Chiliarch
WELCOME TO MY TOP 12 FOR WEEK OF 24/2-1/3 2020
#1: SnS/TnT (2nd BP) SWIM As usual doing pretty good. Clashing with QoQ and they lost 2 cities so far. At this stage, anything less than 10 cities is not that big. Internals, inactives, unwanted cities, bla bla bla... Though I think they will surely have a tough time with QoQ since they are a tough bunch of players. For now, I think they will stick to O55 and deal with their troubles there before expanding into anything else because fighting a war on multiple fronts is a kind of suicide without Trump funding you. In short, these guys are doing great hats down a big bow no one can trash talk them.
#2: Anarchaos (1st BP) SWIM We are seeing their real potential now going toe to toe with SnS in BP and now has exceeded them. Extremely well positioning. They are in the middle of the map which will open for them many options for expansion later on. They are obliterating anyone within range and still no real force threatening them. No big changes here also so still doing pretty great.
#3/6: Lions gone fishing (5th BP) FLIM A quick turn from my newsletter Friday to now. Personally I have been saying that there is something weird that they haven't I thought there would be a pact but the merge surprised me a bit. Now they have way better positioning. This is a swim but the merge came out fast and I just want to see if the merge will hold or no. If it holds it is a swim. They now can push a bit north towards scruffies which may prove to be a threat. If they step up their BP they would be a solid team in 54. They need to fill gaps and settle a good core. If they don't they won't hold.
#4: Spiritum Sancti (4th BP) SWIM Still in the south but they pushed a bit north which is what they should do to get in more action. Right now O45 is a big mess. They lead the ocean no one is near there BP level, they're highly aggressive. They are gaining good BP. They have a lot of enemies that need to go down. Alliances can be made but nothing is known yet. If they gang up on them they will probably have a hard time depending on how good they can defend. If they emerge victorious from a fight that could very well span over the next month or two they will be another solid team to clash with SnS as soon as cross-ocean wars start. Again good team, need to push north way more.
#5: Quality over Quantity (7th in BP)
SWIM The main contender to SnS in O55. They are doing very well, they need to step up their BP more. This is the team I am rooting for in secret because they have been giving an impressive performance. They have good positioning some cities a bit farther from dom but still in place. Not a lot to be said here.
#7: Scruffies (10th BP) FLOAT Was expecting a bit more from them in terms of BP but not bad. Placement is bad for domination the same as SS but north they need to move south a bit. Good positioning and waiting to see from them what will happen later on with Lions gone fishing.
#8/10: The Vanguard (9th BP) SINK Not gonna talk about O45 branch since I talked too much about before and won't waste my time repeating. Was expecting more from the O44 branch but in general quite over here. Positioning and placement both are okay but nothing that makes me say SWIM or FLOAT maybe a couple good players the rest are dead weight.
#9: The Accepted (14th BP) SINK spread in O45 BP is bad they will be soon overwhelmed by SS or another alliance.
#11: Hakuna
SINK bye going out of top 12 soon. Pay your respects below.
#12: Curse of Reviers
SINK Bad BP so gonna sink them. Interesting placement for their ocean. If they actually fight their way up it would be nice.

Sorry for being a bit brief in this top 12, first not a lot of action for many alliances and also I was really busy yesterday and today.

Poor

Hipparchus
Not sure you know but The Invited (13th points) and The Accepted (9th points) are one

DeletedUser54451

SnS and QoQ have a pact so they are hugging each other.

DeletedUser55437

lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_1121.png
    Screenshot_1121.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 51

DeletedUser52840

Attachments

• 2020-03-02 15_03_53-Grepolis (1) - 002 - Slimjet.png
    2020-03-02 15_03_53-Grepolis (1) - 002 - Slimjet.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 47