Top 12 Pi Alliance

DeletedUser

I would like to make a new thread and ask what can you say about the alliance on Pi no issue :) tnx!

1 The Ecstatic Escapades
2 The Great Global Empire
3 United Warriors
4 Incubi
5 Eastern Republic
6 Alliance X
7 A New Dawno
8 Forsaken
9 3.14159
10 Srpska vojska
11 TEE Pot
12 Great White Death

:pro:

Please don't take this seriously we can talk here in a nice way! :)

DeletedUser

TGGE RULE ALL!! But seriously, i think TEE, UW, Incubi, and AX

DeletedUser11305

1.The Ecstatic Escapades - very good alliance,strong players,very good average,my home :)

2.The Great Global Empire - i don't know much about them,looks like mra

3.United Warriors - same like TGGE

4.Incubi - same like tEE , a lot of very strong,experienced players...

5.Eastern Republic - MRA,i know few their players and they are very good players,
brothers in arms :)))

6.Alliance X - respect to them,my old enemies,very good players :)

7.A New Dawno - idk

8.Forsaken - idk

9.3.14159 - let's fight :)))

10.Srpska vojska - first time hear for them

11.TEE Pot - don't know for their abilities,good friends...

12.Great White Death - idk

DeletedUser

jzambart, you immediately see a high number of players and assume MRA. Check owen66's thread on the over-use of the term MRA, you are wrong, we will pwn all!!! :)

DeletedUser11305

I don't check only number of players in alliance,
i checked many things this time...

but okay,where I can see this thread ?

DeletedUser

1 The Ecstatic Escapades- The current leaders of Pi, but str might be lacking
2 The Great Global Empire- Not very active, just seem to be there, MRA?
3 United Warriors- Here alittle, seem large but unorganized
4 Incubi- Not the Largest but infact, the Iron Fist of Pi
5 Eastern Republic- Obviously controlling the East, lots of small alliances to content with
6 Alliance X- Smallish, Powerful Basically they're putting the R in resisting the other alliances
7 A New Dawn- They controll my ocean, seem humble but might be deadly
8 Forsaken- Idk
9 3.14159- Not big at all, all i can say seems like 8 riders of Apochalypse
10 Srpska vojska- Are they russian or ukranian?
11 TEE Pot- Idk, dont really care for training alliances
12 Great White Death-idk

DeletedUser

lol... seems that my home alliance is always called MRA, and not very active, wait when we got on your area, lol...

i think TGGE is always called like that because your alliance always consume your inactive players, that's how your alliance grow:D when did your alliance went to a war :heh:

and you always keep on recruiting new players, you have to many members but are you sure you help all your members?? i think not because some of your members are just being farmed :eek:

DeletedUser

1 The Ecstatic Escapades- Some quality players, some not. Honorable and respectful leaders. Definitely a fun adversary.
2 The Great Global Empire- Not given much credit due to their size. No experience fighting them so I cannot vouch for skill. Some must be decent and leadership decent to keep together for so long.
3 United Warriors- Still internally building relationships due to merge with SoH but have seen a few quality cities taken.
4 Incubi- A Name once respected and now is more a myth. Leadership makes a lot of excuses and lacks respect for others. Will simply attempt to recruit top players from a strong alliance to the "great name of Incubi". Better recruit more soon though as they are dwindling in actives and losing cities. If no more good players join, they will fall.
5 Eastern Republic- Respected leader, but on the opposite side of the world so I have little experience
6 Alliance X- Given ZERO credit by Incubi and loving it :p
7 A New Dawn- Idk
8 Forsaken- No contact with them
9 3.14159- Idk
10 Srpska vojska- ???
11 TEE Pot- Funny there is a training alliance here as the old leader of TEE was making fun of training alliances :p Guess we'll see how they do.
12 Great White Death-idk
13. Chimera- Lackies of TEE and Incubi (but dont Incubi or TEE that.... they only pact with each other... shhhh :eek:)

DeletedUser

Well im only here to say that United Warriors have merges with TGGE and now make up Great Global Warriors which will be interesting, considering they are number 1 already and the top players from UW didnt even join yet :D Curious to see how this works out cause if things go good then this will be a very hard alliance to take down. We will see though :p

DeletedUser

Oh yes we will be hard to take down :( shame you fell out wiht UW light year. IS TGGE academy 2 an official academy? why do we need a 2nd academy?

DeletedUser17564

My copy and paste skills know the answer

'wsjostrom The Expeled TGGW Dec 4, 2011 12:24 PM

True because they wanted to join our alliance but we had 104 people and it was maximum people you can have in a alliance so they started a second TGGE academy'

DeletedUser

Uh Oh

4 Incubi- A Name once respected and now is more a myth. Leadership makes a lot of excuses and lacks respect for others. Will simply attempt to recruit top players from a strong alliance to the "great name of Incubi". Better recruit more soon though as they are dwindling in actives and losing cities. If no more good players join, they will fall.

13. Chimera- Lackies of TEE and Incubi (but dont Incubi or TEE that.... they only pact with each other... shhhh :eek:)

Whooooops. I dont think I was supposed to OUT Chimera.... I think that was a secret. Quick, let them merge into Incubi! I think I may be psychic... :eek:

DeletedUser

11 TEE Pot- Funny there is a training alliance here as the old leader of TEE was making fun of training alliances :p Guess we'll see how they do.

TEE Pot isn't a training alliance. It was an alliance created out of courtesy to house allies from disbanded alliances. I came up with the alliance name because I thought it was humorous and showed at a glance that they were friends of TEE. No one disagreed with the TEE Pot idea, so there you have it.

TEEPot.jpg

DeletedUser

TEE Pot isn't a training alliance. It was an alliance created out of courtesy to house allies from disbanded alliances. I came up with the alliance name because I thought it was humorous and showed at a glance that they were friends of TEE. No one disagreed with the TEE Pot idea, so there you have it.

See.... The only thing that confuses me about that are these minor details:

1. Tee Pot Banner: "we are the gateway by which new untested players can attempt to enter The Ecstatic Escapades. We are under the protection of The Ecstatic Escapades"

2. I get attacked quite often (almost daily) by TEE AND Tee Pot members working in tandem and coordinating...

3. The last and only players to leave TEE Pot went to.... drumroll please.... Looks like they graduated to TEE!!! (And we're all so proud ;) )

SOOOO..... Call it what you want.... You have a training Alliance :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: