Top 12 Player Discussions

• Thread starter Mind Destruction
  • Start date

DeletedUser65

Why would anyone care who the top 12 players are on the first day? All it means is that they joined right away and use premium.

That's a bit presumptuous isn't it? I mean the premium thing, not the first day thing.

I know for a fact that not all of those players are using premium. It is possible to do well without it.

DeletedUser5568

That's a bit presumptuous isn't it? I mean the premium thing, not the first day thing.

I know for a fact that not all of those players are using premium. It is possible to do well without it.

Most People I know do not use premium... we happen to be starving student... that premium money will buy hot dogs and ramin noodles... :D

DeletedUser

It is almost always true that the top 10 or so for the first few days are using premium to shorten building times and such. I personally do not, but I know that a good number of players do.

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for the rho forum being filled with yet more of this trash. Surely there is no point to a thread such as this for at least (AT LEAST) a week or so. Therefore I'm taking it wildly off topic... anyone for a conversation about the intricacies of cement making? I have a feeling it would be more worthwhile :p

DeletedUser

hahahahahah , thats why i'm barely reading those threads

DeletedUser

Therefore I'm taking it wildly off topic... anyone for a conversation about the intricacies of cement making? I have a feeling it would be more worthwhile :p

History of the origin of cement[edit] Early usesIt is uncertain where it was first discovered that a combination of hydrated non-hydraulic lime and a pozzolan produces a hydraulic mixture (see also: Pozzolanic reaction), but concrete made from such mixtures was first used on a large scale by Roman engineers.[1] They used both natural pozzolans (trass or pumice) and artificial pozzolans (ground brick or pottery) in these concretes. Many excellent examples of structures made from these concretes are still standing, notably the huge monolithic dome of the Pantheon in Rome and the massive Baths of Caracalla.[2] The vast system of Roman aqueducts also made extensive use of hydraulic cement.[3]

Although any preservation of this knowledge in literary sources from the Middle Ages is unknown, medieval masons and some military engineers maintained an active tradition of using hydraulic cement in structures such as canals, fortresses, harbors, and shipbuilding facilities.[4][5] The technical knowledge of making hydraulic cement was later formalized by French and British engineers in the 18th century.
:pro:

DeletedUser

Most People I know do not use premium... we happen to be starving student... that premium money will buy hot dogs and ramin noodles... :D

Well..... don't forget the beer...

Can't have a starving student that didn't blow thier cash on beer!

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for the rho forum being filled with yet more of this trash. Surely there is no point to a thread such as this for at least (AT LEAST) a week or so. Therefore I'm taking it wildly off topic... anyone for a conversation about the intricacies of cement making? I have a feeling it would be more worthwhile :p

amen to this!

DeletedUser

Firelord, just a couple days ago we talked in Omicron chat about how you did not want to succeed in Grepolis, but rather ruin what people have worked for. Maybe people do get a bit "grumpy" and ruin the forums. But your goal is to ruin the game which the forums revolve around. So you should really get off your high horse.