Top 12 Top 12 Player Rankings

DeletedUser39931

CLAYTONS REGRET come and take it or be quiet.

Dont need to mate i do things for the betterment of the alliance not myself.

Your obsession with me is worrying do you want me to send you a calender or something maybe an autograph

DeletedUser25050

I've come across a few impressive opponents and, may I say, team mates in this world. Of course, I haven't tangled with everybody by any means, but here's a five good 'uns (I will omit all Turtle players and Simmers as they clearly don't count). In no particular order :

TheNorth
hi12345
kIngKevWins
odishee
....and the late, great Barbra Streisand

DeletedUser

I can also only rate the players I have played with or against. Naturally this involves different parameters.

So, teammates:
thenorth, chr133, rezod21, jibber, petebale

Opponents:
hi12345, mellowmalt

Both:
thenorth, chr133, petebale

Perhaps I will have the pleasure of combatting others in the future. It's been a pleasure all!

DeletedUser

Formally welcoming myself back.

And I lost my cities in 64 due to this mastermind of crime... See what I told you people??
Eh.. Looks like Steve'll help me out and maybe it would be polite if I took my property back eh?

'Hey buddy' won't change the fact that I was nearly rimmed but thanks to the poor co-ordination at the time I escaped and I'll sail back ready, hopefully to open arms of Breaking Dawn, Hellfyre etc.
I've forgiven and forgotten all those who conspired against me with aiz, I hate holding long grudges. I now formally welcome myself back to Riz and to see through the World Wonders. Hello again.

Anyway I'll keep on the topic so here's a top 3: friend, foe and other.
Top 3 players I've met:

Friend: Minnike/McOnz - It's hard to pick who this person was so I did the top enemy and top other and I can't only nominate one person as a top friend so it's a tie, someone who never turned on me and even sided with me. Thanks to Minnike and McOnz's defenses, CS's were sunk and LS crashed into the rocks on the shallow shores. I still see McOnz in other lands i.e. Byllis so that' a bonus. Now how about -Gloom-, iMrCornetto, PizzaSteve and the original RoO come back with a boom and reunite? Sounds like a plan.

Enemy: Aizhan - Oh my mortal enemy. Well you're getting recognition so don't be so distraught. For every story there's always heroes and villains and I was in the unfortunate position to be one of the victim. Just as when I try to warn everyone, you try to silence me but I escape your claws and now look what has become of you. Maybe you can boast about your DBP but now there's people who can bully you with their higher attainment. Have fun in the hot sticky outback mate.

Other: Moonman - Well he fits into both categories but I won't mention as to why he is (long story). It's been great to conquer alongside you down on the border of O64 when we did, I really thought we'd pull it off. Ah well, maybe you'll read this and come back on the next world speed 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hopefully to open arms of Breaking Dawn

Don't be a victim again. I would suggest finding another group personally. Otherwise you should mail them and ask where they plan on fleeing to because they won't be here by the time you make it. That is assuming you can find one not hiding in vacation mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't be a victim again. I would suggest finding another group personally. Otherwise you should mail them and ask where they plan on fleeing to because they won't be here by the time you make it. That is assuming you can find one not hiding in vacation mode.

Ain't that the truth!

DeletedUser

Ain't that the truth!

Well, I find it hard to believe I won't be around if I decide to stay playing, but agree there are no waves being made by Pizza Delivery Network. Still, we are top 25!

DeletedUser

As a matter of fact I'm already set in a matter of hours, you're telling me you can break Breaking Dawn by this afternoon?
I never use VM so actually if you wanted to you could end my presence here altogether.