Top 12 Top 12 Player Rankings

DeletedUser

you seem to be losing a few cities aizhan.
Whats that 4 cities in 4 days now to the enemy? Aren't you beeing supported by 2 alliances? So do you know how to play this game?
Shows top 12 means nothing.

Now if you had pointed out that you were top defender in the game, that is to me more impressive. Nobody is going to catch up to you on dbp, everyone showing you their love. You must be really popular

DeletedUser

Whats that 4 cities in 4 days now to the enemy? Aren't you beeing supported by 2 alliances? So do you know how to play this game?

Now if you had pointed out that you were top defender in the game, that is to me more impressive. Nobody is going to catch up to you on dbp, everyone showing you their love. You must be really popular

An interesting point of view...

Mind you, if I'd thrown the resources at those four cities like you did then I'd be gutted if I didn't take them all.

Still it's only a game while I'm bored at work...

DeletedUser39931

this may aswell be the top 12 gold users it don't mean a thing.

People hide a lack of skill behind gold some take it to extremes these are the people on this list come on get a life all the money you spend here you could go have a life.

DeletedUser

this may aswell be the top 12 gold users it don't mean a thing.

People hide a lack of skill behind gold some take it to extremes these are the people on this list come on get a life all the money you spend here you could go have a life.

Very true, or have an extensive collection of fine single malt whiskies like I do...

DeletedUser

Very true, or have an extensive collection of fine single malt whiskies like I do...

yes I bet you need them listen to Aizhan every day ;)

So the top player in LOTR has left I see. Moonman quit. What about you iFax? Have you had enough yet or are you going to stick it out with that moron till the bitter end?

DeletedUser

yes I bet you need them listen to Aizhan every day ;)

So the top player in LOTR has left I see. Moonman quit. What about you iFax? Have you had enough yet or are you going to stick it out with that moron till the bitter end?

You know me, I like a good fight.

DeletedUser

You know me, I like a good fight.
Cowards Choice.
Mass mail today at 17:29
OK FOLKS - Gloom - has left the building and gone to our sworn enemies.

The truth is I should have kicked him out a long time ago.

Indeed he only just managed to beat my boot kicking his Backside out the door.

More of our players left and quit the game because of his and Moonman's cannabalism of our own players than the enemy ever defeated.

I am fully aware some of you will want to follow blindly the traitors path.

But consider this?

If he would not fight for your benefit in LOTR why will he do it anywhere else?

Some of our top players come back from Vac Mode soon and they will be delighted to see the back of these two parasitic passengers.

If you want The Moonman cities start taking them now.

Do not be afraid of GLOOM he doesn't like players who fight back.

I cannot make you all see sense and follow th eright path - that is up to your own ideas of right and wrong.

ME? I will do nothing in this virtual world that I would consider shameful in the real world.

This is actually in many ways the best thing that could have happened.

He jumped and can offer no explanation other than he would not fight.

I will not release my correspondence with him just yet - but it is damming and shameful.

If you want to go on I will lead you.

If you want to quit do so.

MY choice?

I will come home either carrying my shield or on it..

If you are with me let me know.

Aizhan

Mellow you big bag of wind . Take BAy of Pigs and prove yourself ( especially now Gloom and moonmans support is gone ) or be quiet in the presence of your betters.

I would be ashamed of the inept way you mishandled the campaign.

For Gods sake get your act together take the city and I will get at the easy rich pickings coming up.

DeletedUser

ummm azihan that post about gloom and moonman should be in your alliance fourms XD

DeletedUser25133

Aizhan nice rallying cry but winston Churchill you are not my friend and not sure what you hoped to gain from posting it in he main forum has we all knew one had quit and the other turned on you.

From the outside looking in and just my opinion I would say the post been posted here is for desperation to show your fellow members you can sill sit with the leaders at the table instead of just leaving it as a mass mail in your own alliance.

Again from my point of view I would say right now this will happen but again just my opinion

* you will start putting players from ROO into LOTR
* you wll close down ROO and try and take those players cities
* you wll try to get a pact with one of your enemies trying to show another alliance has a bigger threat
* you will turtle up and wait for WW and tell your alliance to do the same but they will soon get bored
* you will disband or try to merge into another alliance for protection

I know you won't care much for my opinion has I'm not in the top 10 etc but has this is a forum it allows all us plebs to think our thoughts and share them but again these are just my thoughts.

Cheers
Scavenger2020

DeletedUser

Aizhan nice rallying cry but winston Churchill you are not my friend and not sure what you hoped to gain from posting it in he main forum has we all knew one had quit and the other turned on you.

From the outside looking in and just my opinion I would say the post been posted here is for desperation to show your fellow members you can sill sit with the leaders at the table instead of just leaving it as a mass mail in your own alliance.

Again from my point of view I would say right now this will happen but again just my opinion

* you will start putting players from ROO into LOTR
* you wll close down ROO and try and take those players cities
* you wll try to get a pact with one of your enemies trying to show another alliance has a bigger threat
* you will turtle up and wait for WW and tell your alliance to do the same but they will soon get bored
* you will disband or try to merge into another alliance for protection

I know you won't care much for my opinion has I'm not in the top 10 etc but has this is a forum it allows all us plebs to think our thoughts and share them but again these are just my thoughts.

Cheers
Scavenger2020

You are as entitled to your opinion as I am to disregard it. :cool:

DeletedUser

Town Points Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date
Astorville 3,328 aizhan bean1982 Lords Of The Rim Hashashins 2013-07-23 08:44:42
Pest Control I 5,003 aizhan Mellowmalt Lords Of The Rim Hashashins 2013-07-22 21:18:31
.54.LIVITY 10,704 aizhan ZIONIYE Lords Of The Rim Lords Of The Rim 2013-07-22 19:47:54
9. Zombie O63 9,431 aizhan Leights Lords Of The Rim Lords Of The Rim 2013-07-22 08:00:15
9. Zombie O63 9,431 Emmabean aizhan BROTHERHOOD Lords Of The Rim 2013-07-21 09:13:09
.54.LIVITY 10,704 Emmabean aizhan BROTHERHOOD Lords Of The Rim 2013-07-21 06:59:34
12 - Lorbella 8,194 micochu aizhan BROTHERHOOD Lords Of The Rim 2013-07-21 06:02:58
Fury 8,608 Emmabean aizhan BROTHERHOOD Lords Of The Rim 2013-07-21 00:53:47
Parker 7,734 aizhan Bullion2 Lords Of The Rim Hashashins 2013-07-19 20:49:34
Astorville 2,198 Danglar1 aizhan The Wolf Pack Lords Of The Rim 2013-07-19 04:39:48
56.10 9,318 aizhan Mellowmalt Lords Of The Rim Hashashins 2013-07-18 22:22:48

As usual you would not recognise the truth if it slapped you in the face.

Here are the actual stats if any of you have the remotest interest in the truth.

DeletedUser39931

Cowards Choice.
Mass mail today at 17:29
OK FOLKS - Gloom - has left the building and gone to our sworn enemies.

The truth is I should have kicked him out a long time ago.

Indeed he only just managed to beat my boot kicking his Backside out the door.

More of our players left and quit the game because of his and Moonman's cannabalism of our own players than the enemy ever defeated.

I am fully aware some of you will want to follow blindly the traitors path.

But consider this?

If he would not fight for your benefit in LOTR why will he do it anywhere else?

Some of our top players come back from Vac Mode soon and they will be delighted to see the back of these two parasitic passengers.

If you want The Moonman cities start taking them now.

Do not be afraid of GLOOM he doesn't like players who fight back.

I cannot make you all see sense and follow th eright path - that is up to your own ideas of right and wrong.

ME? I will do nothing in this virtual world that I would consider shameful in the real world.

This is actually in many ways the best thing that could have happened.

He jumped and can offer no explanation other than he would not fight.

I will not release my correspondence with him just yet - but it is damming and shameful.

If you want to go on I will lead you.

If you want to quit do so.

MY choice?

I will come home either carrying my shield or on it..

If you are with me let me know.

Aizhan

Mellow you big bag of wind . Take BAy of Pigs and prove yourself ( especially now Gloom and moonmans support is gone ) or be quiet in the presence of your betters.

I would be ashamed of the inept way you mishandled the campaign.

For Gods sake get your act together take the city and I will get at the easy rich pickings coming up.

nice speech
maybe the Henry V band of brothers speech would of been a better one to extract from or Mel Gibson's in We were soldiers or even Elizabeth I at Tilbury.
But hey you all keep your heads up dont panic Aizhan is perfectly capable of destroying LotR by his self

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also azihan I didn't know breaking dawn was you're sworn enemy :/ because you said gloom went to your sworn enemy which he/she joined breaking dawn

DeletedUser

You are correct 222. If Breaking Dawn is Aizhan's sworn enemy, Why has he yet to capture a single city from BD? You know where I am.

DeletedUser

this is very easy to settle. If you are reading this and think aizhan is just a gold user with no skill send off an attack to one of his cities. Any city will do.
Then aizhan will post in a weeks time what people think

DeletedUser

I have a CS in his city ISPY 65 as of this post. He tried to defend it but he failed. He is not trying to break the siege. Once we get in we stay in.

DeletedUser41145

My oh my...
Aizhan you always say there is a bigger picture..
Why cant you just be like us and admit your flaws?
Your army is depleted i hear.. nice! Just a pity we can rimm you in Grepo and not on here!!
I also never knew BD was your sworn enemy!! wait.. let me recall... it was over 1 freakin city.. now thats why you are enemies!
Well if someone took my candy from me, i would have my knife in for them too (^^)
Hope you have fun with your big "talks" because you will soon be no more
And btw.. MOST of the players in your alliance does not deserve to go down with you!
They deserve better leaders that is less selfish and more caring!! and no, i am not referring to me!

Lastly... your obsession with Gloom is actually sickening! good luck in trying to take him out (^^)
You win some, you loose some

Last edited by a moderator: