Top 12 Top 12 Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

mhm i think i spend less time on the game and forum than you appraxia :)

DeletedUser

Top 13 ABP per city since the day I joined this world (13/11/12)

1KOIB

DeletedUser12324

to be honest i'm very surprised that i'm not on either of these lists.....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Really?, because you've been here a LOT longer than me and I'm very close to you on the ABP list, I even have more total BP. ;)

DeletedUser12324

alright alright! but one day i will be! i've already gone up 70 ABP ranks since joining SHUSH and hope to get it up to my points rank within the next couple weeks, then i plan on rimming skully, FOTNS and Shanara who had the cheek to attack me the other day :D

DeletedUser

Top 13 ABP per city since the day I joined this world (13/11/12)

1KOIB

Haha skully I like the top 13 even though traditionally it's the top 12 ( I wonder why you choose the top 13 :p ) hehe I would of done the same :)

DeletedUser3613

alright alright! but one day i will be! i've already gone up 70 ABP ranks since joining SHUSH and hope to get it up to my points rank within the next couple weeks, then i plan on rimming skully, FOTNS and Shanara who had the cheek to attack me the other day :D

Attack rim alliance half my size >> lose >> attack again >> another fail >> join another alliance >> attack again >> whoops more fail >>

See the pattern mate ;)

DeletedUser12324

Oh well that's just mean! You're not in this alliance of theirs too are you?! Anyways it's purely BP runs between me and you guys, i probably wont be in 65 forever.

Oh and im pretty sure you guys attacked the Zombies first :p and it's not like we wouldn't attack back lol

DeletedUser3613

He he na I'm not a raptor but my cousin is daz 2.0 ;)

I also speak to m15deb occasionally on Skype and she fills me in ;)

DeletedUser12324

I have a dream that one day i'll attack a Raptor city that hasn't just got malitia in it, i mean seriously it's a wonder skully and FOTNS have any towns people left to build their cities :p

oh and going on-topic-ish for a change, whenever i click the rankings icon instead of going to my page it always goes to the top 15 for some reason, i think it's an omen of things to come...can't argue with that logic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

Ha ha we can all dream mate, mine is that I can eat what I like and never weigh more than 12 stone, but each to their own ;)

DeletedUser

I've been playing with different rankings for 2 days and can't find a way to fit me on any of them :(

Forget it...

DeletedUser

No wonder wandle is at top.. i rate him high... but hadnt got any chance of him attacking any of my cities in earlier worlds :(

DeletedUser12324

so just got attacker of the day for all those haters out there :p

DeletedUser17088

9k abp won attacker of the day :O

i am disgusted that i contributed to that! This however made up for it

993zx2.jpg