Top 12 Top 12 Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser22650

You should've gotten your simmers in merchants to do well before you fled the core :p

DeletedUser22708

i wasn't a leader in TM so therefore they weren't my simmers ;) And i didn't flee the core i just relocated due to time constraints. Because it's not like i was getting attacked a lot by hate lol

DeletedUser22708

mhm more like inactives in our ocean or tm cities in your ocean ;)

DeletedUser22708

i never fled any server, ah typical hateocracy answer right there. Maybe you should rename the alliance to Internet Warriors, or Toughguyocracy, plenty of good choices

DeletedUser34939

i never fled any server, ah typical hateocracy answer right there. Maybe you should rename the alliance to Internet Warriors, or Toughguyocracy, plenty of good choices

pfffssshht!

DM read deeper, Noz wasn't take'n a dig at you, it was at Berx, and it was awesome!

Seriously though that was pretty good Noz. Just for that you can have another one of my cities ;)

DeletedUser31450

pfffssshht!

DM read deeper, Noz wasn't take'n a dig at you, it was at Berx, and it was awesome!

Seriously though that was pretty good Noz. Just for that you can have another one of my cities ;)

Lol, making it sound like you let him :D
And yeah, im pretty sure he wasnt aiming that at u Digi

DeletedUser22708

my bad if he didn't, but artofgrepowar did so i wouldn't have been surprised if noz did aimed it at me :)

DeletedUser

Meh, Artie is just jealous because you are prettier then him :p

DeletedUser22650

Lol, not the server for me noz but grepo entirely until I have intreweb back but well said anyway.....bet you wish you didn't defend digi now though for that thank you he gave :D

DeletedUser22708

i gave the thank you to blodughadda for calling me pretty, don't be jealous berx

DeletedUser

Hi Berx, and all those hardcore HATERS.........I am rather surprise and glad that you guys are still sticking around in this server. I am sorry for leaving the game without a proper handing over :-( I was lucky to be alive after my heart condition. The last time I spoke to one of you, I was making a come back, but I was hit the second time again....:-( and was warded to hospital again. I am feeling better now, but had already lost all accounts in Grepo....Wish you guys all the best in your WW quest...:)

Always Yours,

Blues Aka Anthony

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Lol, not the server for me noz but grepo entirely until I have intreweb back but well said anyway.....bet you wish you didn't defend digi now though for that thank you he gave :D

Miss you man, shame you couldn't stay, I knew the reason really, one day we may join up again - DM, thank you for your thank you.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Hi Berx, and all those hardcore HATERS.........I am rather surprise and glad that you guys are still sticking around in this server. I am sorry for leaving the game without a proper handing over :-( I was lucky to be alive after my heart condition. The last time I spoke to one of you, I was making a come back, but I was hit the second time again....:-( and was warded to hospital again. I am feeling better now, but had already lost all accounts in Grepo....Wish you guys all the best in your WW quest...:)

Always Yours,

Blues Aka Anthony

Blues - great to hear from you, glad you still here ( I had the same as you, so I can empathize) one day mate we may also play again together.

DeletedUser

Blues - great to hear from you, glad you still here ( I had the same as you, so I can empathize) one day mate we may also play again together.

Noz, nice to hear from you too...:) Send my regards to Riz, Kerr, Dawson and all the guys that we fought alongside with all these while. I had lost all skype accounts with them too(Due to my laptop crashed). I am 2 days into a new server,(EN 61) playing it just for fun. Btw, did Berx quitted the game too ?

Blues