Top 12 Top 12 Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser17088

x7xck.jpg

You know what to do ;) you may do it purely on opinion or on stats. if you are feeling cool, do both

TOP 12 PLAYER POINTS

#1-
#2-
#3-
#4-
#5-
#6-
#7-
#8-
#9-
#10-
#11-
#12-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

#1- Nilvas Well our resident world leader in points is a brilliant way to start this thread off. Nilvas has a shockingly low total BP figure (30k more than me, a player 210 ranks lower than him) so its safe to say Gold and city festivals are Nilvas's friend. What a Joke

#2-ArtofGrepoWar #2 in points and #1 in ABP , 20k seperates him from BP monster 'IntoPain' and i dont see him dropping off unless he quits. Everyone wants an 'ArtofGrepoWar' in their alliance :D

#3-Frostmaker Dominated the BP standings for a long time but recently has slacked off, not to say his slacking is a bad thing, he is still #3 in Abp too and i know he is a good and clever player

#4- Black Ker Legends hold that this guy is incredibly clever and has 4 knees, his smile could kill a Mewtwo . Solid all round player

#5- Appraxiadaddy You cannot deny that AD has been a dominant force in the top 10 in all stats for pretty much the entire server, if his diplo stance was different he would be near on ideal

#6- Lyle chipperson slacking a little in the BP domain (#30 total bp) for his size but there are worse then him *cough Nilvas* , pretty much all there is to say about him from my point of view

#7- Sphiler His BP vs his player points is pretty good

#8- TonyLeTiger I only had a brief dealing of him through RyanWard, who told me that his arrogance was incredible :D Though he is top 8 and surpassed all his companions he had way back in hammer of thor days. Average BP vs total points

#9- Koltta another top 10 player with top 30 BP stats

#10-IntoPain A BP monster, falling in the total points rank though

#11- Lord Honey I remember when this guy first got going with abp! it was intense! seems to have slowed compared to his TGF days

#12-Oomphoofoo the Arab- I laughed at his name so i like him, his stats are irrelevant :D

DeletedUser22650

i would agree if i didnt share islands with half of those turtles, your right about art and ker they're good, and oomoophoo the arab i chuckled too... frostmaker and intopain are clever indeed... because they went in the other direction, wise ppl

but more importantly senor fonts!!!! im a measly 26th on points yet 8th attacker and 6th defender which when you consider how much vac and slack days ive had and my lower city count than the rest HOW DARE YOU leave me off of your list :p

DeletedUser

Got to say that I'm quite shocked at some of the top point players with such low bp, simming is rife in caly. Just to put it into perspective I'm ranked 77th in points have half the cities of most of the top 12 and I'm ranked 5th in abp and 10th overall bp but then i am a complete abp freak. If only I had more time to play and take more cities :)

DeletedUser

#8- TonyLeTiger I only had a brief dealing of him through RyanWard, who told me that his arrogance was incredible :D Though he is top 8 and surpassed all his companions he had way back in hammer of thor days. Average BP vs total points

you want to me someone who is arrogant then you should check out gumbles in the athens section in this forum. he has the biggest ego i have ever seen

DeletedUser

Strike hard at least put a cheeky emote after your post otherwise everyone will think your being serious :)

DeletedUser17088

i would agree if i didnt share islands with half of those turtles, your right about art and ker they're good, and oomoophoo the arab i chuckled too... frostmaker and intopain are clever indeed... because they went in the other direction, wise ppl

but more importantly senor fonts!!!! im a measly 26th on points yet 8th attacker and 6th defender which when you consider how much vac and slack days ive had and my lower city count than the rest HOW DARE YOU leave me off of your list :p

pffft you are too nooby to be in any of my lists BUT MY NOOB LIST, noob. You are not good enough to be in the top 12 berx, face it

anyone else gonna do a top 12 :(

DeletedUser22650

top 12 fighters ....and why not? im on this one :p

1 ArtOfGrepoWar 488717 .....massive noob not sure how the hell he's top :p
2 intoPain 477578.......if 3 players can carry merchants they cant be bad
3 frostmaker 433269........see number 2
4 black Ker 399415....i taught him how to attack last week and when he learns a trick he runs with it watch out art :)
5 Berx the Brigand 386734.......simply the greatest grepo player alive
6 moonwalker72 375163.........sadly no longer with us :(
7 appraxiadadd 364476.........until recently we didnt believe daddy had any attackers but then the guys hit some the other day
8 Lord Honey 350891........no contact, wasnt he one of the team betray your friends crew?
9 Dawson84 309745.......good with the machine gun and he loves me more than ker
10 Wandle 308618........awesome abp magician and leader of the anti spooners coalition, pm him ingame to sign up :)
11 Oomphoofoo the Arab 301159...no contct but i agree with fonts his name is funny so he cant be too bad
12 Starwek Legend 295961......see number 2

DeletedUser

Hmm.. Interesting, I thought I had good relationship with Ryan. And not a bit arrogance towards him or LJ in my messages with him. You can ask me to forward those to you if you want. That is not the style I roll with and sounds peculiar to hear it from you.

Well, in general level; this must be pointing up to the brief moment when i was a member of D.N. (it's a long story why i joined and nothing to do with their supposed dominance, and anyone who knows anything that happened in the previous alliance with Randy1000 can enlighten the curious if it is a question)

..Anyway.. it's strange that he thought that kindly declining the offer to join in Lady Justice was arrogance? (Oh yes, i was very respectful as i knew they're better than Hammer of Thor into which i chose to join instead) but I actually had played with thought of accepting his offer to see what it is all about out there, decided to be loyal to my friends instead although i knew it might not lead far. I knew already then we had 3 top 100 abp guys, me, enemigo & ayax, and a whole bunch of newbies, simmers, handful of good players and that's about it. I still chose to join them as they were my friends and I don't just flat out abandon them even if they're not "masterclass" players. Everyone starts sometimes and you never know who grows up to be a great player.. your boys seem to only appreciate the ready made players and self declared "masters of the craft" so in my humble opinion I'd lay the cape of arrogance on your broad shoulders.

+ Even prior to joining to the falling D.N. I already had the offer to join SHUSH as I had met AD thru an ill fated conquest thanks to cover up SHUSH activity, he mailed me, we started chatting and found common ground very fast.. the problem at the time was my location which was bit off from rest of SHUSH otherwise I would've joined already then. And I thought to join SHUSH was always my nr.1 option at some stage of the game.

Now if then this doesn't point out to the moment when Ryan tried to poach me it has to do with the incident when enemigo unfortunately emptied Ryans city and i had to ask if the guys would then take it, but I didn't take any part on that because I respected Ryan and I thought it was a bad move. If that is arrogance then by all means have it your way, but these are the only moments i spoke with Ryan outside from welcoming him in SHUSH.

So if you have to accuse me of something like arrogance in public I'd love everyone to see and judge the actual scripts where the "judgement" is based on. It's so convenient to speak with somebody else's mouth and throw "facts" into public discussion without backing them up with anything else than "you know I heard this and that about another dude i don't know from a guy who is no longer here" and stuff.

PS. I've never claimed to be the best player here unlike a bunch of u, I know how good or bad I am and can see it every time I check the stats - even though they don't tell the whole story.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really hate treach however I really loved that post, made me laugh hysterical....

Ton if anything is a very proud individual... Attacking his character naturally upsets him... Some of us dont know how to take banter like berx and BBG do, watch....

Berx your ugly
BBG your uglier

DeletedUser

^^ #1 in writing a lot of words that no one reads.

well, that's your opinion which is based on your own judgement so i'd say fair enough, i don't aim to please u although it must be one of your guilty pleasures - trying to be loved and admired by everyone.

still, far better than putting words aka "personal analysis" into someone else's mouth who isn't even here.

DeletedUser22650

tony, treach is right, got through about 5 lines and fell asleep.. just woke up to reply now....are you the frosty tigers french cousin?

daddy, bless you lol, thats like a toddler taking his first baby steps, keep practicing and one day you my even develope a sense of humour like a real boy:p

DeletedUser17088

Hmm.. Interesting, I thought I had good relationship with Ryan.

relax and remember its just a game, tone through text is often misunderstood. I am sure that ryan did like you.

you did write an awful lot

DeletedUser

ok, i just don't like getting personal for no good reason bc it is just as u said, only a game and we shouldn't need to go down that road. i treat everyone with respect (or in some odd cases level of respect they deserve - we've all probably received some "fan mail") even though they'd be in enemy camp etc. in real life ppl deal with real stuff already this is just an escape from it and i don't like to get off for this.

i know, i have sometimes trouble to cut it short. i liked to answer essay assignments in school and that just seems to have stuck on me.

DeletedUser

ps. now i know how to break into one of your cities.. so expect some lengthy pm's one fine day berx ;)