Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

Please list the top 12 players in Taras

List players based on points ranking/fighter ranking or just the top 12 players in your opinion

Player descriptions are welcomed, let's keep this interesting

DeletedUser18705

In no particular order, probably some of the best players on this world:

PROIOXIS-1- Was #1 on Cythera I believe, current #9 on Rhamm
NebRamose- Was #1 on Gela, current #13 on Rhamm
pflug jason/jason pflug- Was #1 on Achilles for sure, know he was top 5 on a couple other servers, might've been 1.
RobH1987- Very solid player, been top 5 on quite a few servers, one on us too I think.
engaboy- #1 fighter on Epsilon when it ended.
khyeo15- Former #1 on Tau, Oropus, and #3 on Pandosia for a while. Very solid player.
exit strategy- #1 on us Byzantium for sure, think he's been 1 on a few other worlds too.

Just thought I'd share with the class. Sure some of you know a few of these, but I recognize a lot of good players this world. Should be intense.

And before someone says they're only good because they spend money, realize any one of these guys could probably rim you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35496

My top 10 players who are in this world that I have played alongside:

1. PROIOXIS
2. RAVEN-LORD
3. DiablesRouge
4. Icarus2012
5. thebigbad
6. HarveySpecter
7. kdaroks
8 Shish kebab
9. whiplady
10.Miknel

Alls these guys and gals were great craic to play alongside...

DeletedUser25249

I could do 3 top 10's and would still miss good talent, so ill do a lil list of names to watch out for.

Fadiga- anoyingly good

Diables-Just an outright king at the game

tbb- deadly

engaboy- solid player

Prioxis- Mr commited

Thats all for now but for me, if all these guys stick in there to the end, server will be rewarded

the list is not in order its just a run down.

DeletedUser48256

khyeo15- Former #1 on Tau, Oropus, and #3 on Pandosia for a while. Very solid player.

From what I've been told and from what I saw (in terms of BP ranking) on Pandosia he was the ultimate simmer. Apparently he never posted in the alliance forum, not even for help, and never sent support. And from his ABP ranking, he barely ever attacked.

Not sure if Pandosia was just a 'chill world' for him to pass some time until this one came out but I don't think many players who are just 'passing time' get to #3 haha

Apart from that seems like a fairly solid list of top players :)

DeletedUser47393

My top 10 players who are in this world that I have played alongside:

1. PROIOXIS
2. RAVEN-LORD
3. DiablesRouge
4. Icarus2012
5. thebigbad
6. HarveySpecter
7. kdaroks
8 Shish kebab
9. whiplady
10.Miknel

Alls these guys and gals were great craic to play alongside...

The fact you have whiplady in top 10 of this server lets me know this list is poop.

DeletedUser49210

Ok i took the time to list all the Top12 Gold Whores & Real Players... enjoy! :D

1 anabolic hemorrhoid - 739,055pts - 13,197avg - #1Attacker - #2Defender - #1Fighter
2 NebRamose - 665,036pts - 12,548avg - #15Attacker - #9Defender - #7Fighter
3 leblob - 570,313pts - 10,184avg - #185Attacker - #143Defender - #162Fighter
4 Kishu - 568,985pts - 9,982avg - #2Attacker - #6Defender - #2Fighter
5 exit strategy - 568,283pts - 11,839avg - #5Attacker - #1Defender - #4Fighter
6 moonwalker72n - 567,481pts - 10,707avg - #16Attacker - #23Defender - #12Fighter
7 BlackWulfe - 548,881pts - 11,435avg - #123Attacker - #42Defender - #83Fighter
8 BlackPig - 544,027pts - 13,269avg - #22Attacker - #48Defender - #20Fighter
9 mavros lykos - 495,710pts - 13,045avg - #42Attacker - #277Defender - #70Fighter
10 JackPewPew - 476,162pts - 11,074avg - #41Attacker - #10Defender - #19Fighter
11 Iain Martin - 464,294pts - 10,798avg - #3Attacker - #13Defender - #3Fighter
12 Dub Pecyn - 453,041pts - 9,849avg - #14Attacker - #3Defender - #6Fighter

DeletedUser

1) Sandsnake ; Doesn't use gold. Plays with hardwork and team effort.
2) Gkassimis ; Fast paced, Team man, Little Vocal.
3) Shish Kebab ; Friendly and Quick Thinking
4) Black Pig ; A legend to survive this game in every server.
5) Prioixis ; Great Person, Humble
6) Kdaroks; Strategist, Bliss to have in any team
7) Djdom; Clever analyst of war episodes
8) Nebramose; When plays with heart, does wonders.
9) Dawson84; Pocket Dynamite. Can sweep down Armies.
10)Terryngash; Silent Assasin. Works low and gives best. Proud enemy of 4 servers ( She won it all)
11)Snoopwins; Arrogant personality, When in game, does his best
12)Pellakira; Handling backstabbers with ease and taking control of everything

DeletedUser

Lot of good players I recognize from the past here.

Big Bad - is obviously an animal, he is a top guy in bp on almost every server he plays it seems. Also a pretty cool guy on top of that.
Snoopwins - Not a fan of his as a person, but can't deny this guy is a great player and is most definitely super active.
Moonwalker - remember him as one of the top players on Pella and pretty sure he has been great on other servers as well.
Tetrahydracarbon - Was one of the top players on appo I believe, another player that always seems to be near the top of servers. Did very wll on Lindos as well if memory serves me correctly.
Miknel - another long time old school player who is very good. One of the top players on Corinth and part of the almighty PB, still one of the best alliances of all time for you new guys.
Rabbie34 - alliance member of mine back in Pella, very very good player as well. Funny that I knew him back when he was a noob to the game, now he is out here destroying people.
Kdaroks - doesnt look all that active here, but nonetheless a great player when engaged.

I'm sure there is more great old school players I missed playing here.

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, man alot has changed since I last played. Barely recognize the game to be honest lol. Most of the changes don't seem to be for the good of the game either, but oh well I guess I should stop crying about the past and just try to have some fun ehh.