Top 12 Top 12: Players

DeletedUser5

On a server that isn't a week old you should pat yourself on the back, a real hard job to get more BP than someone within the top 12.

While I wouldn't want to point out to you, obviously a very seasoned player the best way to play the game is to grow. While in the long term BP is a great tool for growing, you in fact need to upgrade your first city in to a state which it can conquest another city to grow. - Darn game designers who designed it like that.

Unfortunately haven't more BP than the whole world put together isn't much use if you can't conquest another city. So maybe 'Fluffy Tinker' is better than you think, certainly playing a more intelligent game; spending the limited resources on upgrading to the point of conquest instead of trying to get a lot of BP early with no hope of taking another city in a long time.

You make a lot of interesting points, I've seen all of baldeagle's posts, and he doesn't seem to know what can be defined as 'good' at this stage... There are 4 types of player early on in a world... point whores, dedicated players, aggressors, and keen amateurs. Point whores will have lots of points with no ability to grow besides building. Dedicated players will be farming constantly, using their resources to grow in the most optimal way, by getting themselves to a point where they can expand while being able to protect themselves. Aggressors will attack anything that is near them, thinking that is the best way to grow, while in fact they may be wasting valuable resources on the troops they keep losing. Keen amateurs do a combination of the above, growing beyond their ability to farm, expanding beyond their ability to defend, and attacking people they can't win against.

Baldeagle, I'll let you decide which one of these categories you fit into.

DeletedUser

Wow.

AC04, i have not read a better definition in quite some time. Short,but precise. Very good work!

DeletedUser

You make a lot of interesting points, I've seen all of baldeagle's posts, and he doesn't seem to know what can be defined as 'good' at this stage... There are 4 types of player early on in a world... point whores, dedicated players, aggressors, and keen amateurs. Point whores will have lots of points with no ability to grow besides building. Dedicated players will be farming constantly, using their resources to grow in the most optimal way, by getting themselves to a point where they can expand while being able to protect themselves. Aggressors will attack anything that is near them, thinking that is the best way to grow, while in fact they may be wasting valuable resources on the troops they keep losing. Keen amateurs do a combination of the above, growing beyond their ability to farm, expanding beyond their ability to defend, and attacking people they can't win against.

Baldeagle, I'll let you decide which one of these categories you fit into.

I agree with you about 80% of the way. You forget about the 5th category tht actually has a life and kids and an old lady to satisfy which makes up the other 20% i believe is grepolis. Sorry you dont have any of this and i am equally sorry i dont have the extra money to spend on greolis because im not busy being a virgin like yourself. Point is that it is proven that the monsters in this game have no life, no kids, no better thing to do than sit on here in this forum and parade themselves as great, and nobody has won this world yet. You can classify players all you want but at the end of the day it means you have nothing better to do than play with urself while you are waiting to farm again. I tried to point out a simple stat that fluffy has actually fixed for himself and i am proud of that.

As my profile says come get some and i mean that i dont care how good you guys think you are i just hope you know grepolis is not the world.

DeletedUser47953

6th Category, fast moves to CQ and does BP out of BP, both ABP and DBP, ends up ranked top 20 on server for attacks, around 200-300 on def since everyone got their behinds handed, and is also in the top 50 of points...

...and might be in a top 50 alliance with top 10 average points and top 6 in all BP categories...

Call this kind of player "Noob with Machine Gun in a Diaper" and call this kind of alliance "Here Comes Trouble"...

Smart player, definitely... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear Baldeagle

I really envy you for your ability to know everything about your fellow players. But your scrying abilities do not reach to germany apparently, i am afraid, so let me enlighten you!

There are a few players, like me, who only start in a new world, when they have lots of free time at their disposal. Because you have to be very active in the beginning of a world. If you want to keep your spendings at a minimum. After the first two or three weeks there is no reason to be online 24/7 anymore. In my worthless opinion, of course.

What i can almost guarantee you, is that a lot of the players here, laugh about you. Because they do have a job/family/kids. But i do respect your personal opinion of course.

If you care for advice, do the same thing most of us do. Have fun with game. Try to enjoy the game.

Seing you spread all the hatred here, could give the impression, that you are the one having issues in RL and lording it over the players here.

Just the worthless 2 cents from a guy, who right now spends a lot more time reading books than playing ;)

DeletedUser

Dear Baldeagle

I really envy you for your ability to know everything about your fellow players. But your scrying abilities do not reach to germany apparently, i am afraid, so let me enlighten you!

There are a few players, like me, who only start in a new world, when they have lots of free time at their disposal. Because you have to be very active in the beginning of a world. If you want to keep your spendings at a minimum. After the first two or three weeks there is no reason to be online 24/7 anymore. In my worthless opinion, of course.

What i can almost guarantee you, is that a lot of the players here, laugh about you. Because they do have a job/family/kids. But i do respect your personal opinion of course.

If you care for advice, do the same thing most of us do. Have fun with game. Try to enjoy the game.

Seing you spread all the hatred here, could give the impression, that you are the one having issues in RL and lording it over the players here.

Just the worthless 2 cents from a guy, who right now spends a lot more time reading books than playing ;)

Thanks for that man i feel super enlightened now, and now i must go focus on all my rl issues you have pointed out lol.

DeletedUser

i would like to say that i have more bp than Fluffy Tinker Bell and i am ranked 592 he blows

Mate, I know Fluffy Tinker Bell. He can rim you in a day even if you have say 20 cities to his 5. Before , you start pointing person out. He is a legend in the game of grepolis. Beat him in the game and then start your comparisons up here.

And he never spends that much gold either. Its about game dedication and hunger to thrive.

If your really comparing BP again with him without fact knowledge, I can do nothing but pity you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47961

Hey guys how many of you have played on ther worlds under a different user name?