Top 12 PnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Top 12 Alliance PnP

Ok the last one got shot down we were all of topic lets stay on topic so we can discuss top 12 :p

1-Byzantine Empire:MRA won't last endgame
2 -Shadow Titans U.A.NClaim there not a MRA still have players under 1k,there he "Main" alliance but yet there "Training Alliance" is elite
3 -Zombie Elite PiratesOk..so so BPA,still have players low 1k
4 -TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UANSame as Shadow Titans,BUT there not a "Training alliance" or "Academy" like Shadow Titans says there are there just another wing they players are similar in BPA and points,also they have academy even though they are...
5 -Shadows FallDoing Great,Good BPA,GREAT leadership,merged with Nudeity that was a good move
6 -The Great Empire -U.A.N-:Another fail U.A.N alliance still have a 350 point player...
7 -The Shadows Forever:Remake of SR have better leader,Not a MRA still have players under 1k...and since there a remake of a MRA,still have so/so players
8 -SAMCRO Players Under 300 points low,won't see them end-game
9 -EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS TNTLong point-less read profile looks like a lot of leaders MRA
10 -O.R.C. Not many player but still a lot under 1k...
11 -Wolf Warriors400 players low amount though in O55 that means there prob SF slaves
12 -WoV-Doing Good so far going to see them end-game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5 -Shadows Fall

Out of all the top, I believe that these guys will become probably the leading alliance in Nu, with the likes of Mcurphy and Masterity, TommyKnight etc. Thats not to say that they will take any first spots position wise, but they will be THE force to be avoided at all costs... and when they come you generally run.

4 -TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN

Not Happy with this alliance its an MRA and should be disbanded ASAP. I don't know enough about the rest yet to comment.

DeletedUser11539

"2 -Shadow Titans U.A.N Claim there not a MRA still have players under 1k,there he "Main" alliance but yet there "Training Alliance" is elite "

You might have noticed that our new brother alliance is named completely differently, also we have just about 10 players under 1000, and all of them are not inactive.

"1-Byzantine Empire:MRA part of U.A.N won't last endgame"
THAT IS NOT CORRECT, Byzantine Empire, is not part of the UAN, they left

DeletedUser

Shadows Titans is still a fail MRA non-less weather there active or not they should be kicked

DeletedUser

Ok the last one got shot down we were all of topic lets stay on topic so we can discuss top 12 :p

1-Byzantine Empire:MRA part of U.A.N won't last endgame
2 -Shadow Titans U.A.NClaim there not a MRA still have players under 1k,there he "Main" alliance but yet there "Training Alliance" is elite
4 -TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UANSame as Shadow Titans,BUT there not a "Training alliance" or "Academy" like Shadow Titans says there are there just another wing they players are similar in BPA and points,also they have academy even though they are...
5 -Shadows FallDoing Great,Good BPA,GREAT leadership,merged with Nudeity that was a good move
6 -The Great Empire -U.A.N-:Another fail U.A.N alliance still have a 350 point player...
7 -The Shadows Forever:Remake of SR have better leader,Not a MRA still have players under 1k...and since there a remake of a MRA,still have so/so players
9 -EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS TNTLong point-less read profile looks like a lot of leaders MRA
11 -Wolf Warriors400 players low amount though in O55 that means there prob SF slaves
YOU ARE AN AMATEUR WATCHER WE NEED A MORE EXPERIENCED WATCHER PLEASE IN NU WORLD.TAKE HIM AWAY.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser345

not sure whats with the title, not really PnP but:

1) Byzantine Empire - 5/10

Fairly good average points but have no one near to conquering. Also big MRA and part of U.A.N.

2) Shadow Titans U.A.N. -6/10

Same as Byzantine Empire, really not as good average though, need to trim down but they do have someon who could probably conquest.

3) Zombie Elite Pirates - 5/10

MRA but not a great one, have higher average points than the rest though.

4) TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN - 1/10

Should have remained gone, terrible average points and massive MRA

5) Shadows Fall - 9/10

Good compact tribe, had worries when they dropped off the battle points attack and the were slipping down the points, but then there leadership played themselves brilliantly when UV and co moved in. l so by disbanding Shadows Rising and taking in some of their best players. Should be praising Phish as it has left them in complete control of the rankings with V2.0 not recovering. My tip to dominate the world.

6) The Great Empire -U.A.N- - 3/10

MRA but not as good as the rest.

7) The Shadows Forever - 3/10

The remnants of The Shadows Rising. Poor leadership as it seems they have 5 founders and 4 people for diplomacy. Also there main PR leader has quite a lot less points than me and i am not taking this world seriously. Poor

8) EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS TNT - 1/10

Maybe wrong but isn't this a branch of RM that got flamed so badly that they changed name? Poor leadership and no strong players.

9) SAMCRO - 3/10

One player with two villages and he colonised. Not very proffessional, "contact ---- for diplo."

10) Wolf Warriors - 4/10

Seem better than a few MRA's but not gonna last.

11) O.R.C. - 5/10

Good BP but mostly defensive, quite a high average points for an MRA in that ranking.

12) ARMY-RA - 0/10

Not worth a comment,​

DeletedUser

YOU ARE AN AMATEUR WATCHER WE NEED A MORE EXPERIENCED WATCHER PLEASE IN NU WORLD.TAKE HIM AWAY.
I'm sorry your right not,BE is not party of U.A.N the rest is true you have about 120 members,bad leadership,your academy has some bigger players,guessing your academy has the same pacts so a lot of them,they only thing that makes you not a MRA is your ABP,but your spread all over so if war comes you be able to coordinate attacks to complete conquers..'

not sure whats with the title, not really PnP but:​

Ya idk i was loopy when i made this...sorry

1) Byzantine Empire - 5/10

Fairly good average points but have no one near to conquering. Also big MRA and part of U.A.N.

Agree with you most of that but BE separated from U.A.N according to ddodd1 U.A.N's leader​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1-Byzantine Empire:MRA won't last endgame

I agree with these, also the new addition to the top 12 Waste Treatment Facility

had good communications with them since the beginning (formerly know as "The Grinch") obviously strong/well lead

was a little disappointed to see V2.o merge into them, as I was looking forward too telling mutzzy "i told you so" but it was a good move for the future of their alliance if those players stay active.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If I have learned anything from playing on multiple servers it's that the top 12 will change drastically when conquer becomes widespread. Right now only the top percent of the players have it so wars are basically just for BP. I'm thinking when the MRA's get under heavy fire from alliances with 20 or so conquering players we're gonna see some drastic changes as they fall apart. But with the current assessments of the alliances I basically agree, at least with the experienced players

DeletedUser

Shadows Fall has passed Byzantine Empire as the #1 alliance in points.

DeletedUser

BEEP! BEEP!

roadrunner.gif

DeletedUser

It looks like MOSID the Byzantine Empire founder took a Shadows Fall city though :eek: this most likley means war... if so here is the scoreboard.

BE vs SF
BE: 1
SF: 0

However if you include Byzantine Acad-Sacred, formally Sacred Band and now the BE academy the score looks different.

SF: 2
BE & BAS: 1

Point levels of citys taken:
SF takes: 3,534 & 2,833
BE takes: 2,143

Even though its the "academy" it looks like SF is taking bigger citys. :heh:

DeletedUser

Heh, we didn't even start hitting back yet.
Those cities were just.. Well, there..

DeletedUser

First would hardly call 1 conquer a war...and we all know SF would win int he long one,my guess is about 20-40% of BE can conquer while 60-80% of SF can....

DeletedUser

their conquest was lucky, plam had been attacked by someone else whilst he was sleeping, and by the time the revolt has started and CS on way, not many of us was awake. We have sunk many, many other noob's CS tho.

DeletedUser

First would hardly call 1 conquer a war...and we all know SF would win int he long one,my guess is about 20-40% of BE can conquer while 60-80% of SF can....

Yes but were talking about 3 conqures here :p :p :p

Yeah I know your right but after a month of building im itchin for news and with the recent SF passing BE, I found it interesting. :D

Plus it might be the best news that we ever get out of BE before the fade of the MRA's ;) This could be the heights of Byzantine.

DeletedUser

their conquest was lucky, plam had been attacked by someone else whilst he was sleeping, and by the time the revolt has started and CS on way, not many of us was awake. We have sunk many, many other noob's CS tho.
you are lying
he didn't slept
he was awake and i hitted his residents.

DeletedUser

yes but were talking about 3 conqures here :p :p :p

yeah i know your right but after a month of building im itchin for news and with the recent sf passing be, i found it interesting. :d

plus it might be the best news that we ever get out of be before the fade of the mra's ;) this could be the heights of byzantine.
i'm new in international server but not in grepolis
i play from 11 december of 2010 in international,i have some experience from french server and much from greek.
Mra?we are well organized alliance and we will stay at the top 3 until the end of nu world.:p

DeletedUser

we will stay at the top 3 until the end of nu world.:p

Thank God for that emoticon :)p) at the end. For a second I thought you were serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.