Top 12 PnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you are lying
he didn't slept
he was awake and i hitted his residents.
:rolleyes:

Notice the "not many"...he wasn't lying :)

Mra?we are well organized alliance and we will stay at the top 3 until the end of nu world.:p
While you might stay int he top 12 fot a while you to spread,out and un-organized to last end-game,and looking at grepostats a lot of players are un-experienced aka the ones that have lower points and aren't on every day.
Lets see BE are in oceans
As you can see a list similar to Shadow Titan's,who MOSID has called a MRA. Another thing there ranked 2nd win ABP with about half of SF's ABP while this is not bad it should and could be triple there current.BE is about double the size of the of SF.

Also with 5 players less then the old Shadow Titans,they are close to MRA there too,rgwt also need to feel the need to put in big black bold letters on there profile "we are not a MRA"and last but not least they consider random attacking against another alliance war.

My conclusion is that they will have a similar to RME,in all ways but not as close to members,therefore they will fall the same,slowly but non the less they fall...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Notice the "not many"...he wasn't lying :)

While you might stay int he top 12 fot a while you to spread,out and un-organized to last end-game,and looking at grepostats a lot of players are un-experienced aka the ones that have lower points and aren't on every day.
Lets see BE are in oceans
As you can see a list similar to Shadow Titan's,who MOSID has called a MRA. Another thing there ranked 2nd win ABP with about half of SF's ABP while this is not bad it should and could be triple there current.BE is about double the size of the of SF.

Also with 5 players less then the old Shadow Titans,they are close to MRA there too,rgwt also need to feel the need to put in big black bold letters on there profile "we are not a MRA"and last but not least they consider random attacking against another alliance war.

My conclusion is that they will have a similar to RME,in all ways but not as close to members,therefore they will fall the same,slowly but non the less they fall...
AT THE OCEANS 56-44 THE PLAYERS ARE ON THE BORDERS OF THE OCEAN 55 AND 54.I'VE CHECKED THAT BEFORE INVITE THEM.
65-64-55 WE ARE STRONG THERE AND WE WILL STAY.45-54 YOU WILL SEE AFTER SHADOWS TITAN FALL ALL THE BEST PLAYERS OF THEM WILL COME TO US (THEY ARE MANY FROM OCEAN 45-)THEY WILL MAKE US STRONG THERE TOO).THEY ARE KEEP LYING ABOUT THE CONQUEST.
THE CITY HAS FALLEN YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT I DON'T CARE.WE WILL NEVER FAIL.EVERY PLAYER WHO MAKES SERIOUS MISTAKES GOES TO SEES THE UNDERWORLD.WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY AND HAVE FUN,YOU ARE TAKE THIS GAME VERY SERIOUS I'M NOT.(SW)
FOR YOU IF YOU INSIST WE ARE A MRA I DON'T CARE I HAVE ONLY 1 MONTH AND 9 DAYS AT THE INTERNATIONAL SERVER.LOOK FOR OTHER PLAYERS TO DISCUSS NOT WITH ME.:pro:
THE NEXT YOU WILL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY ALLIANCE I WON'T REPLY.
FROM NOW I WILL ONLY WATCH THE FORUM.
I WILL BE WATCHER IN FORUM SUCH AS YOU IN NU WORLD.:D

DeletedUser

he was awake, but the rest of us wasn't. And someone else cleared the city before you.
ALL PLAYERS IN MY ALLIANCE RESPECT YOUR ALLIANCE IF YOU DON'T I DON'T CARE.YOU HAVE ABOUT 8 TO 10 GOOD PLAYERS--)WITH MUCH GOLD.... AND YOU HAD GOOD ALLIANCE FROM THE BEGGINING BECAUSE YOU KNOW EACH OTHER FROM OTHER WORLDS,AND MAYBE FROM THE SKYPE SO WHAT?
I TOOK MAKE UNEXPERIENCED PLAYERS AND NOW I TRY TO MAKE THEM
PROFESSIONAL,UNTIL NOW WE HAVEN'T LOST ANY CITY,{WE ARE THE ONLY 1 ALLIANCE WHICH HASN'T LOST ANY CITY I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE}.
FOR OUR ACADEMY YOU TOOK 2 CITIES BUT THERE THEY HAVE ANOTHER LEADER I COMMEND ONLY MY ALLIANCE,AND FROM THE RESULTS UNTIL NOW AFTER 1 MONTH AND 11 DAYS FROM THE BEGGINING OF NU WORLD,WE ARE DOING VERY WELL.THAT'S THE WHOLE STORY.

(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser

Hey MOSID,

I want to introduce you to something really cool :D It's called the . . .
Wait for it . . . :eek:
Getting closer . . . :)
One more time . . . :D
Multi-Quote button
multiquoteo.jpg
I know it looks weird, but it actually does this really cool thing where you can quote two different posts so we (other posters) don't have to see double posts all the time. You've double posted 2x in this thread and can't count with 2 hands how many times you've done it on other threads. (who wants to lend me a couple more hands to count?)

Aside from all that ^^^^^^^
There are some very good alliances in the Top 12, and others that are better off disbanding :D lol but let's leave the disbanding to the pros over there in Shadows Fall.

~phoenixavier

DeletedUser

You see, SF might be as strong as you people want it, but they lack in modesty. I'm not saying they should play down themselves because it is fair to say "I'm so strong" if you are. But being so judgemental on other alliances, to me, is like saying: "We are the good ones, those who know how to play, you are there for us to conquer".
I think MOSID should deserve a little more respect, because he is tutoring other players while playing his game, exactly what goins420 and other players are doing with me. Unfortunately he is a bit over the line when it comes to writing in the forum, caps lock and all, but he is one of the few people here who tries to fight against SF, and he should deserve credit from this, if not by SF members, at least by other alliances' players.

Lorenzo

DeletedUser

I kinda share your thoughts, for me this is 1st world and still lot to learn. Picked up lots of good advices from my alliance boards, maybe I would get more from some others but I'm happy with the situation and next world which I'm going to join hopefully improves my playing even further.

Every now and then while reading these forums I keep wondering is half of the people here just for the **MOD EDIT - Masked profanities are not allowed**

DeletedUser

The following quotes (wink wink) I have comments on.
You see, SF might be as strong as you people want it, 1) but they lack in modesty. I'm not saying they should play down themselves because it is fair to say "I'm so strong" if you are. 2) But being so judgemental on other alliances, to me, is like saying: "We are the good ones, those who know how to play, you are there for us to conquer".
I think 3) MOSID should deserve a little more respect, because he is tutoring other players while playing his game, exactly what goins420 and other players are doing with me. Unfortunately he is a bit over the line when it comes to writing in the forum, 4) caps lock and all, but he is one of the few people here who tries to fight against SF, and he should deserve credit from this, if not by SF members, at least by other alliances' players.

Lorenzo

1) I'm not aware of how TK runs things over there in the Shadows Fall but to each his own.
2) I think they have proven themselves worthy of saying that quote. They destroyed how many alliances already?
3) Teaching noobs is easy in fact i dedicated a whole forum to teaching any noobs in my alliance tactics and such. Difference is i dont go and brag about how awesome my alliance is.
4) Dont make fun of his language lol :D (teehee)

I kinda share your thoughts, for me this is 1st world and still lot to learn. Picked up lots of good advices from my alliance boards, 1) maybe I would get more from some others but I'm happy with the situation and next world which I'm going to join hopefully improves my playing even further.

Every now and then while reading these forums I keep wondering is half of the people here just for the buttlicking ;)

I fixed your error :)
1) Definitely a good idea. Learn from many so you have your basis covered.

DeletedUser13936

Shadows Fall has passed Byzantine Empire as the #1 alliance in points.

ah finally i knew shadows fall had it in them all along i like BE but i think shadows fall is better and will triumph in this world :)

DeletedUser13647

2) I think they have proven themselves worthy of saying that quote. They destroyed how many alliances already?

Destroyed by disbanding them. That seems a little cowardly to me. I get sick and tired of people saying: "let's disband these guys, let's disband them they're too MRA."

Instead of that why don't you give these alliances a chance to grow? You M-Fs who decide it's your job to decide who goes and who stays are getting on my nerves. Most people who join these alliances are new and don't know any better. I know I've made negative comments about these alliances but I still give them a chance to grow. I'd never try to disband an alliance like a whimp instead of fighting them like a real Grepo-Warrior. :pro: like you always say so why don't you fight some wars instead of hiding behind the shield of your reputation on other worlds!

DeletedUser

Disbanding is not a bad move, if nothing else it highlights the weaknesses of players and there alliances, once destroyed the players rebuild more cautiously, and the old leaders learn valueable lessions.

All is fair in love and war, rather have them out now so someone else can have a shot and make it better then later when it could actually mean something. Look at The Shadows Forever for example, do I think they are the best... no but I think they are better.

Im sure they wolnt have a problem fighting anyone either just another layer to the alliance.

DeletedUser

Destroyed by disbanding them. That seems a little cowardly to me. I get sick and tired of people saying: "let's disband these guys, let's disband them they're too MRA."

Instead of that why don't you give these alliances a chance to grow? You M-Fs who decide it's your job to decide who goes and who stays are getting on my nerves. Most people who join these alliances are new and don't know any better. I know I've made negative comments about these alliances but I still give them a chance to grow. I'd never try to disband an alliance like a whimp instead of fighting them like a real Grepo-Warrior. :pro: like you always say so why don't you fight some wars instead of hiding behind the shield of your reputation on other worlds!

lol.....

Grepo-warrior? please tell me what it is that these guys can do? sure, we may sound cocky, arrogant or whatever, but who has stood up and told/showed us different? no-one.

Disbanding isn't a hobby, its entertaining. The idea of doing it because we are cowardly is comical to say the least. It's all about exploiting the flaws these alliances, who call themselves great, have within their internal hire-achy. I don't see how it can be cowardly as disbanding them gives us no advantage in any shape or form, it actually makes them harder to find on the map without their red flag. If anything we are helping them, showing them where they failed and was inflated and what they should do different next time, as I did message cuong giving advice, and I will do to ddodd as well.

I will be interested to know where/when any of my guys has said "yeah but in another world" I actually think if you look closly, we are the ones telling others that points/reputation in another world counts for jack here. You think we don't have new players here? You think I don't mentor my players? no, you are all just assuming you know Shadows Fall inside out by comments made by us on the external forums, which may i add, is a place to talk and brag about achievements and feats within the world itself.

And another thing about the disbanding, the only disband we have officially run after was of Shadow Rising, and i explained why in my PnP. The others was just funny opportunities that we did not pass up. So please do not try to say SF are cowards, count too much on other world reputations or are scared of these MRA's until you actually know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser13647

So you brag about leaving new players who have no idea what just happened to flounder around? That's entertaining to you? I just think that these MRAs which are mostly filled with new players should be allowed to grow without other people deciding that they get disbanded.

DeletedUser

In a way, it is actually teaching the leaders to be more secure, which in turns allows those newer players to have a better alliance to be in. If we get to have a bit of fun doing it, then its a win-win-win.

DeletedUser

So you brag about leaving new players who have no idea what just happened to flounder around? That's entertaining to you? I just think that these MRAs which are mostly filled with new players should be allowed to grow without other people deciding that they get disbanded.

did i create the thread? no.

am i stopping them joining another alliance? no.

do i help those who message me for guidance in game? yes.

is it entertaining? yes.

I've never said anything about "bullying nubies" they just happened to be in the wrong alliances. As I said I'm happy to teach those who message me in game and I am happy to advise on which alliance they should select next. So you see, I have an answer for all of "yo' hating" because you genuinely do not understand our thinking/methods, so please try not to get too excited and act like you do. Thank you :)

DeletedUser

MOSID-

Im sorry we fought a little bit there... I'm not in love with Shadows Fall, you guys are much closer to me. Tell you what, while were on this subject why dont you let me merge into you as long as you let me be leader ;) We have alot of points and would put you wayy back up into the top spot.

Thank you
Anglo-Saxon
Tiger Lair

DeletedUser

^^ lol

Let me explain it like this. The Wraith (Shadows Rising) when apollo and I planned their reconstruction, they turned against apollo. Noobs tend to stick to what they started with. Apollo said that is was the worst leadership style he ever saw, but noobs know no different. So instead of apollo disbanding the alliance he kicked cuong to reconstruct the alliance and such. He could have easily dissolved the alliance but chose not to take it out on their players, just on the leader. Remember that was disband attempt #1, it took cuongs members 3 times of getting disband to actually get things together.

Disbanding is a cruel thing to do and everyone would hate it if it happened to them. Do you know why it wont happen to other alliances such as Shadows Fall or ORC or waste treatment facillity or (dare i say) byzantine empire? It doesnt happen to them because they know it could happen so they look for signs. Plain and simple. We (disbandits) are simply teaching the most important lesson.

To comment on that, if on their profile it says "we are not mra" wen they clearly are, then they need that lesson. If i had a huge alliance full of new players I would have no problem stating I'm a noob warehouse.

DeletedUser

Well said,when i took Shadow Rising or (THE WAIRTH) over i faced two problems,1.Thwe risk of retaliation that they would follow him,often when MRA get disbanded they get back together like cockroaches,they might of left to go with him...2nd,is it rebuild-able? There is a certain point when MRA be-come unfix able,to were there are only bad half active players...

DeletedUser

AT THE OCEANS 56-44 THE PLAYERS ARE ON THE BORDERS OF THE OCEAN 55 AND 54.I'VE CHECKED THAT BEFORE INVITE THEM.
65-64-55 WE ARE STRONG THERE AND WE WILL STAY.45-54 YOU WILL SEE AFTER SHADOWS TITAN FALL ALL THE BEST PLAYERS OF THEM WILL COME TO US (THEY ARE MANY FROM OCEAN 45-)THEY WILL MAKE US STRONG THERE TOO).THEY ARE KEEP LYING ABOUT THE CONQUEST.
THE CITY HAS FALLEN YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT I DON'T CARE.WE WILL NEVER FAIL.EVERY PLAYER WHO MAKES SERIOUS MISTAKES GOES TO SEES THE UNDERWORLD.WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY AND HAVE FUN,YOU ARE TAKE THIS GAME VERY SERIOUS I'M NOT.(SW)
FOR YOU IF YOU INSIST WE ARE A MRA I DON'T CARE I HAVE ONLY 1 MONTH AND 9 DAYS AT THE INTERNATIONAL SERVER.LOOK FOR OTHER PLAYERS TO DISCUSS NOT WITH ME.:pro:
THE NEXT YOU WILL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY ALLIANCE I WON'T REPLY.
FROM NOW I WILL ONLY WATCH THE FORUM.
I WILL BE WATCHER IN FORUM SUCH AS YOU IN NU WORLD.:D

Well go for you,but your spread to far,war comes there won't be as much support as possable in your cities,they will fall easy,look at the delta,beta,alpha maps, if you notice all the alliance are pacted close together to make coordinates attacks better and support stronger,so being this far spread out,SF will roll over your cities in O55,O.R.C will roll over you in O45, and well the 60s will be your fall point no major alliances there,thin about to many oceans=support and attacks flying all over.

DeletedUser

Well go for you,but your spread to far,war comes there won't be as much support as possable in your cities,they will fall easy,look at the delta,beta,alpha maps, if you notice all the alliance are pacted close together to make coordinates attacks better and support stronger,so being this far spread out,SF will roll over your cities in O55,O.R.C will roll over you in O45, and well the 60s will be your fall point no major alliances there,thin about to many oceans=support and attacks flying all over.
if you don't know our diplomacy why you come here and write whatever you want keep your mouth closed.
:rolleyes:(SW)(D)

Status
Not open for further replies.