Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

bozebert

Hipparchus
1. Cancer Gang - easy location, quite a few golders. We all know Bibors alliances never last for over 45 days.. SWIM then SINK
2. Magister Mortalis - good team led by the guy that won sandbox 10 (first domination world, also speed 6). Good location, great roster. My expectations are high. SWIM
3. Bedtime Squad - nori's team, usually does a good job. Roster seems okay. Location is fairly decent early game, but TPC dropped fairly close to them. I expect another premade to drop in south-east 45. SWIM
4. SEIZER - all over the place. Leaders have been mass recruiting. No real core, surrounded by enemies. SINK
5. Airborne Forces - all over the place in 44. Another MRA. They will be easy food for CG. SINK
6. Caveman - all over the place in 45. Easy food for BS. SINK
7. Cuckfetti - revolt team. Not sure if they're here to play or just to trade gold. Some big revolt names. Who knows, they might surprise us. FLOAT
8. Anonymous - MRA in 54. Easy food for CG and SMD. SINK
9. Ghost squad - just dropped, no comment
10. THE PEOPLES CHAMPS - premade that dropped on 54/55 border. Good location, might fight BS later on. Decent roster. SWIM
11. Desolations - MRA in 45. Easy food for MM. SINK
12. Classy Red - A few actives that will probably join a more active alliances in a few days. Bottom half seems super inactive. SINK

Last edited:

Born2Kill

Hoplite
1. Cancer Gang - easy location, quite a few golders. We all know Bibors alliances never last for over 45 days.. SWIM then SINK
2. Magister Mortalis - good team led by the guy that won sandbox 10 (first domination world, also speed 6). Good location, great roster. My expectations are high. SWIM
3. Bedtime Squad - nori's team, usually does a good job. Roster seems okay. Location is fairly decent early game, but TPC dropped fairly close to them. I expect another premade to drop in south-east 45. SWIM
4. SEIZER - all over the place. Leaders have been mass recruiting. No real core, surrounded by enemies. SINK
5. Airborne Forces - all over the place in 44. Another MRA. They will be easy food for CG. SINK
7. Cuckfetti - revolt team. Not sure if they're here to play or just to trade gold. Some big revolt names. Who knows, they might surprise us. FLOAT
10. THE PEOPLES CHAMPS - premade that dropped on 54/55 border. Good location, might fight BS later on. Decent roster. SWIM
12. Classy Red - A few actives that will probably join a more active alliances in a few days. Bottom half seems super inactive. SINK
Interesting top12 Mr. @bozebert

Itbered

Hekatontarch
I dropped here just for fun allot of premades will be curious to see what happens the first week out of protection

1 week after, stats compared with the only top 12 analyses made. (Top 12 from 05/09/2019)

Dropped 2 positions. - Correct

Climbed to Num. 1 - Correct

Climbed one position. - Correct

Gone. - Correct

Dropped 2 positions, but still standing. - Wrong

Still standing on 6th. - Wrong

Well. - Wrong
(in case you didn't get it, they are gone)

Climbed 3 positions, the second best growth of this 12 alliances. - Wrong

They dropped and they disappeared at the same speed.

The growth winner goes to TPC, 6 positions. - Correct

Dropped 1 position, but standing with the worst Average points of the current 12. Seems Correct, but its a Wrong.

Pretty much the same as the above, but a bit better. Seems Correct, but its a Wrong.

For the current top 12 (13/09/2019):

Top 1. Magister Mortalis (+1)
Top 2. Bedtime Squad (+1)
Top 3. Cancer Gang (-2)
Top 4. The Peoples Champs (+6)
Top 5. Anonymous (+3)
Top 6. Caveman (0)
Top 7. Airborne Forces (-2)
Top 8. Sick my Duck (+5)
Top 9. Classy Red (+3)
Top 10. Black Zone Crusade (+3)
Top 11. The Raptor Pack (?)