Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser55850

Let's bring some spicy drama in this world.

DeletedUser2413

4XUddC8.png

So. they haven't made it to top 12... yet. Pretty sure they won best alliance name if nothing else.

DeletedUser55951

Any more teams waiting for the best moment to drop?:p... so far nothing really impressive...

DeletedUser55035

1. Cancer Gang - easy location, quite a few golders. We all know Bibors alliances never last for over 45 days.. SWIM then SINK
2. Magister Mortalis - good team led by the guy that won sandbox 10 (first domination world, also speed 6). Good location, great roster. My expectations are high. SWIM
3. Bedtime Squad - nori's team, usually does a good job. Roster seems okay. Location is fairly decent early game, but TPC dropped fairly close to them. I expect another premade to drop in south-east 45. SWIM
4. SEIZER - all over the place. Leaders have been mass recruiting. No real core, surrounded by enemies. SINK
5. Airborne Forces - all over the place in 44. Another MRA. They will be easy food for CG. SINK
6. Caveman - all over the place in 45. Easy food for BS. SINK
7. Cuckfetti - revolt team. Not sure if they're here to play or just to trade gold. Some big revolt names. Who knows, they might surprise us. FLOAT
8. Anonymous - MRA in 54. Easy food for CG and SMD. SINK
9. Ghost squad - just dropped, no comment
10. THE PEOPLES CHAMPS - premade that dropped on 54/55 border. Good location, might fight BS later on. Decent roster. SWIM
11. Desolations - MRA in 45. Easy food for MM. SINK
12. Classy Red - A few actives that will probably join a more active alliances in a few days. Bottom half seems super inactive. SINK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56548

1. Cancer Gang - easy location, quite a few golders. We all know Bibors alliances never last for over 45 days.. SWIM then SINK
2. Magister Mortalis - good team led by the guy that won sandbox 10 (first domination world, also speed 6). Good location, great roster. My expectations are high. SWIM
3. Bedtime Squad - nori's team, usually does a good job. Roster seems okay. Location is fairly decent early game, but TPC dropped fairly close to them. I expect another premade to drop in south-east 45. SWIM
4. SEIZER - all over the place. Leaders have been mass recruiting. No real core, surrounded by enemies. SINK
5. Airborne Forces - all over the place in 44. Another MRA. They will be easy food for CG. SINK
7. Cuckfetti - revolt team. Not sure if they're here to play or just to trade gold. Some big revolt names. Who knows, they might surprise us. FLOAT
10. THE PEOPLES CHAMPS - premade that dropped on 54/55 border. Good location, might fight BS later on. Decent roster. SWIM
12. Classy Red - A few actives that will probably join a more active alliances in a few days. Bottom half seems super inactive. SINK
Interesting top12 Mr. @bozebert

DeletedUser55307

I dropped here just for fun allot of premades will be curious to see what happens the first week out of protection

DeletedUser55362

1 week after, stats compared with the only top 12 analyses made. (Top 12 from 05/09/2019)

Dropped 2 positions. - Correct

Climbed to Num. 1 - Correct

Climbed one position. - Correct

Gone. - Correct

Dropped 2 positions, but still standing. - Wrong

Still standing on 6th. - Wrong

Well. - Wrong
(in case you didn't get it, they are gone)

Climbed 3 positions, the second best growth of this 12 alliances. - Wrong

They dropped and they disappeared at the same speed.

The growth winner goes to TPC, 6 positions. - Correct

Dropped 1 position, but standing with the worst Average points of the current 12. Seems Correct, but its a Wrong.

Pretty much the same as the above, but a bit better. Seems Correct, but its a Wrong.

For the current top 12 (13/09/2019):

Top 1. Magister Mortalis (+1)
Top 2. Bedtime Squad (+1)
Top 3. Cancer Gang (-2)
Top 4. The Peoples Champs (+6)
Top 5. Anonymous (+3)
Top 6. Caveman (0)
Top 7. Airborne Forces (-2)
Top 8. Sick my Duck (+5)
Top 9. Classy Red (+3)
Top 10. Black Zone Crusade (+3)
Top 11. The Raptor Pack (?)