Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser56639

It's easy to talk big when most of your skill comes from using bots and wasting your money on gold :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 13327

Lol you guys are hilarious, maybe look at the map and see where we are towards the other big alliances.
First you say we havent fought against the main alliances, JFL is mainly in O44 why would we push the far west right away? Seems like poor leadership skills for us to do that. Clearly you are no good leader or even a leader at all.
Secondly we picked a fight with TPC and they wont put up a fight? What we lost 1 city to them which we took in their core and they took it back?

I would agree with lethal, just because you cant hack it and be a good player you accuse people of using bots and cheating. Maybe if you guys would stop talking so much and actually learn how to play properly maybe just maybe you will actually be able to hack it some day.

Until then keep dreaming and making false accusations. Just priceless I say. You guys make me laugh every time I read this forum. Grow a set and learn the game.

DeletedUser56554

Lol you guys are hilarious, maybe look at the map and see where we are towards the other big alliances.
First you say we havent fought against the main alliances, JFL is mainly in O44 why would we push the far west right away? Seems like poor leadership skills for us to do that. Clearly you are no good leader or even a leader at all.
Secondly we picked a fight with TPC and they wont put up a fight? What we lost 1 city to them which we took in their core and they took it back?

I would agree with lethal, just because you cant hack it and be a good player you accuse people of using bots and cheating. Maybe if you guys would stop talking so much and actually learn how to play properly maybe just maybe you will actually be able to hack it some day.

Until then keep dreaming and making false accusations. Just priceless I say. You guys make me laugh every time I read this forum. Grow a set and learn the game.

It's a job well done when I get responses like that. I post 1 small statement, and then bam, paragraphs lol. Sheesh I remember when these forums use to be filled with players who actually had the balls to not take things to heart and remember it was a game they were playing. Stay off the game and go back to college my peeps...clown college :cool::D:rolleyes:

clown.jpg

DeletedUser56580

we are too far to have encounters and know details about your alliance. i have personal experience for the alliances i am fighting against and about the rest i am jumping to conclusions by reading stats. haven't said you are bad alliance only that you aren't tested yet against a strong opponent. float goes mostly for this. since you are so good at criticizing my effort, i am more than happy to read your top 10

DeletedUser55362

It's a job well done when I get responses like that. I post 1 small statement, and then bam, paragraphs lol. Sheesh I remember when these forums use to be filled with players who actually had the balls to not take things to heart and remember it was a game they were playing. Stay off the game and go back to college my peeps...clown college :cool::D:rolleyes:

View attachment 13329

I play this game since 2010, when was that? The forum was way toxic back then.
smiley-emoticons-sleep.gif

DeletedUser56554

Well damn SELK, you ain't the only 2010 player here:cool:. Yeah it was toxic, but that kind of toxic was chicken soup for the soul, all the toxic ish we have now is alphabet soup:p:D

DeletedUser19607

You know none of this will matter in about another month and a half. This world will end before the year out lol... its pointless to even speak on this world

I remember this forum when it was always popping and everything lol. Was an actual top 12 to read instead of whats going on now

Dom starts in what ? less than a month and we've played this world for what? less than a month lol, lets be real the alliance who wins this world spent the most gold. We can have a debate about that but we all knows its true.

Anyways hope you all find other worlds lol cause this one gonna be pretty quick imo. Clearly JFL will win this world :p, everybody see how obvious this is.

You all talking about fighting back and all this other BS when in the end all that matters is who has majority of the cities in the world. You can achieve that by spending gold and simming lol. So what would be the point of fighting for a city if the objective of the game is to just own whats required? Id hit for bp, sim away, and worry only about gaining more cities on valid islands and oceans :p

I think that is where this end game mode is severely flawed, doesn't take much skill to win like that. Now WW's was a different story lol, own whole islands and build WW's etc. it was imo the most perfect end game.

Yeah though I've talked alot in this world lol. The conversations I've had have been entertaining for sure but this world is absolutely pointless. It would of been interesting if there was no end game like how en41 Belle started..

DeletedUser56074

Endgame endgame endgame, gold gold gold, bots bots bots

People talk about the same BS all the time, winning a crown no matter what no matter how, I wish there was a world without any endgame, just for the fun of fighting, all strategies aside just good ol' shootoff until people get bored and find a new world.
smiley-emoticons-steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser56554

There are worlds like that...we call them the failed hero worlds, Bellerophon and Achilles.

DeletedUser19607

There are worlds like that...we call them the failed hero worlds, Bellerophon and Achilles.

Depends on your definition of failed lol
Belle was an extremely fun world to play. The world has lasted for years and most of the wars fought there were fair.
You know one thing I wished they'd get rid of is that stupid attack alarm. Most of the players that play today would get slaughtered back in the old game where there were only trips and your alliance mates being on to rely on. Now everytime someone is attacked they get an alert lol.

Be real ever since that happened the skill level of players playing got worse and worse

You might be wondering what I'm getting at? Well it reiterates my point of this world be pointless. I understand its an anniversary world and was meant for fun but they should of made it a classic world.

To say Belle and Achilles were failed worlds is an overstatement. Players could continue to progress and not have to restart because some alliance full of rich players come on to a world and got a free win now button with a credit card or hoarded free gold from gold market

Nodawae

Hipparchus

Well, guess who got a ban for botting lmao

Last edited:

DeletedUser56640

Thus, leaving behind scrap
I feel those endless world's are worthless wastes of time :D
All I want is a high speed revolt world . ;):cool:

DeletedUser56580

Thus, leaving behind scrap
I feel those endless world's are worthless wastes of time :D
All I want is a high speed revolt world . ;):cool:
so when they spam you and land a cs in your cities you ghost, right? and let your teammates have to fight to take your cities. was it it so hard to give us 24h since you decided to quit in order to take your cities instead of enemy? where is your dignity? probably ghosted too

DeletedUser55362

LOL Mehh yall funny there in SN
Thats all I got to say, less than 3 weeks from Dom lol
Yall bit your on tongue I'd say that

Cause you get a bunch of cities you can't hold from a inactive guy?!

Come on, you just got + 3 under siege.. Do something ;)

3 weeks from Dom, and there's on way TPC is gonna resist that ;)