Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser19607

Cause you get a bunch of cities you can't hold from a inactive guy?!

Come on, you just got + 3 under siege.. Do something ;)

3 weeks from Dom, and there's on way TPC is gonna resist that ;)

An inactive guy lmao oh now you really funny bwahaha
The guy is apart of your leadership, doesn't hit vm mode, but suddenly "went inactive", lost a bunch of cities, and came back
Lol you know something don't sound right, maybe its the term inactive being used. From what I know that guy was attacking just that yesterday over and all of sudden stops playing for like 2 days lmao come on now. Vm mode could of easily been activated if there was any irl issues too cause yall got money with all that gold you all be using.

We all know what happened to that player actually lol. Normally yall dodge attacks thata would hit LS ships and will break the CS but all of a sudden "he went inactive" and stopped dodging and didn't think to hit vm mode. Seriously dude we all know that wasn't no inactivity lol

Also less than 3 weeks to DOM and yall need more cities to actually have a shot at winning. You know its irrelevant because JFL will win if they want too :p Yall trying to take completely control of OC54 but haven't laid a scratch on JFL cities, whom is big competition for DOM for you guys, looks like an alliance is scared lol.

Don't get me started on under siege, you all just lost what? about 20+ cities in less than 72 hours and couldn't break sieges of not one instead let them go to the enemy?? Why yall didn't do something or am I missing something lol? Where were the trips lmao? This past 72 hours yall have looked extremely weak not just in my opinion but alot of folks.

You know I've talked alot lol but yall are Top3 and haven't fought your main competition any at all. You know attacking TPC won't matter if you don't actually win DOM lol. Pointless attacking with no real motive behind it, if you all was gunning to actually win the world you would target JFL. Yall say majority of them in a different ocean as an excuse lol, they got cities in OC54 too, the fact is yall know yall would lose :D . Funny you say TPC not gonna last till DOM and you say do something but yall did exactly 0 when your friend dropped from 66 cities to 33. Using inactivity as an excuse lol, so you saying the dude didn't alert yall he had issues, didn't use vm mode,lmao that aint no inactivity.

I'm done, you gave me a good laugh for today I tell you

DeletedUser35722

An inactive guy lmao oh now you really funny bwahaha
The guy is apart of your leadership, doesn't hit vm mode, but suddenly "went inactive", lost a bunch of cities, and came back
Lol you know something don't sound right, maybe its the term inactive being used. From what I know that guy was attacking just that yesterday over and all of sudden stops playing for like 2 days lmao come on now. Vm mode could of easily been activated if there was any irl issues too cause yall got money with all that gold you all be using.

We all know what happened to that player actually lol. Normally yall dodge attacks thata would hit LS ships and will break the CS but all of a sudden "he went inactive" and stopped dodging and didn't think to hit vm mode. Seriously dude we all know that wasn't no inactivity lol

Also less than 3 weeks to DOM and yall need more cities to actually have a shot at winning. You know its irrelevant because JFL will win if they want too :p Yall trying to take completely control of OC54 but haven't laid a scratch on JFL cities, whom is big competition for DOM for you guys, looks like an alliance is scared lol.

Don't get me started on under siege, you all just lost what? about 20+ cities in less than 72 hours and couldn't break sieges of not one instead let them go to the enemy?? Why yall didn't do something or am I missing something lol? Where were the trips lmao? This past 72 hours yall have looked extremely weak not just in my opinion but alot of folks.

You know I've talked alot lol but yall are Top3 and haven't fought your main competition any at all. You know attacking TPC won't matter if you don't actually win DOM lol. Pointless attacking with no real motive behind it, if you all was gunning to actually win the world you would target JFL. Yall say majority of them in a different ocean as an excuse lol, they got cities in OC54 too, the fact is yall know yall would lose :D . Funny you say TPC not gonna last till DOM and you say do something but yall did exactly 0 when your friend dropped from 66 cities to 33. Using inactivity as an excuse lol, so you saying the dude didn't alert yall he had issues, didn't use vm mode,lmao that aint no inactivity.

I'm done, you gave me a good laugh for today I tell you
Who has time to write long messages on a dead forum.. especially when it is to bring nothing interesting to the table.... Try and get facts right first...

DeletedUser55362

So in your message, where does TPC wins anything?

We are not allied with JFL, BS or any other alliance. We did got cities from bibor, that we fight for with JFL.

And we do have control over our ocean... You guys got 20 cities, true u did, u also lost over 20 cs's.

About he's ban, I told you already that he didn't got ban from bot.

But there's one thing I can talk to you:
SELK vs TPC, anyone wants to bring that score ?

Lastly, we don't have slots to take all the cities u think we should take, check how many we are, again.

DeletedUser56074

Simbom looking up the forum rules
you only got that one meme? Maybe ask your grandkid for some more, the variety is bad
smiley-emoticons-blush-pfeif.gif

and that's a rule that people generally know about ;)

DeletedUser56640

so when they spam you and land a cs in your cities you ghost, right? and let your teammates have to fight to take your cities. was it it so hard to give us 24h since you decided to quit in order to take your cities instead of enemy? where is your dignity? probably ghosted too
so when they spam you and land a cs in your cities you ghost, right? and let your teammates have to fight to take your cities. was it it so hard to give us 24h since you decided to quit in order to take your cities instead of enemy? where is your dignity? probably ghosted too
And when did such a thing happen?

DeletedUser55362

And the world keeps spinning.

1 Just For Laughs
2 Bedtime Squad
3 Send Nukes
4 BLACK ZONE CRUSADE
5 Just for Giggles

JFL losing a lot of ground. TPC sinking.

DeletedUser19607

10 days left till the end of the world begins
I've never played Domination so ought to be fun
Feels good to start playing this game again after 2 years and actually make to an end game without ghosting :p , I've enjoyed this world.

World Might end in about 3 weeks after Dom starts, don't think it gonna take that long to decide a winner..world is extremely fast
Good Luck to you folks

DeletedUser19607

JFL gonna win the world lol whatever the rest of you doing is pointless. It's been obvious for the past 2 months literally.

How does it feel to buy all that gold, abuse gold, sell all those resources for gold, gold all them troops, and still lose lmao?

Most of y'all new age players are try hards. The old adage of going down swinging comes to mind.

Oh as for top12 to keep it on topic:
JFL -Swim, will win world

BTS- Float, funny guys I kinda like y'all but just comedy wise

Send Nukes- Float, no hard feelings, some nice folks here and others like Silver who try hard (no hard feelings though either, you was my buddy till you went vm mode on me for 2 or 3 days lol)

JFG/JFC- pleasure to aid the champs

The rest- y'all kinda came late so

I ran into alot of players calling me a bad player, doesn't get me down not one bit, but it's funny to see those same players use so much gold and still lose

Maybe I'm not so bad after all but this world has been a joy to play. This was an anniversary world meant for just that, fun lol.

Anyways my top 12 wasn't long did the first few cause it is Dom now so top 12 kinda pointless now. Anyone who reading dont get offended by my opinions and start "crying" lol just calling it how I see it.

Let's see some more top 12s I guess
Oh and it's still good luck to the rest although futile