Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser55362

Send Nukes- Float, no hard feelings, some nice folks here and others like Silver who try hard (no hard feelings though either, you was my buddy till you went vm mode on me for 2 or 3 days lol)

What do you mean with my 2 days VM? (Saturday 21 to Monday 21 +/-)

Its not try hard, its a game, its suppose to be played not only texted in the externals.

DeletedUser19607

What do you mean with my 2 days VM? (Saturday 21 to Monday 21 +/-)

Its not try hard, its a game, its suppose to be played not only texted in the externals.

the whole time I've seen you in that world, NOT ONCE have I seen you go into vm mode, and I monitored you thoroughly
You just so happen to go vm mode just when I started to attack back, like geez I'm only so big you could of easily handled my attacks and not went vm mode
Anyways its cool I'm just picking at you lol

Shuri2060

Strategos
Can someone help JFL break this? They're struggling for some reason :rolleyes:

S4f7iDP.png

WptcAvZ.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser56055

lol you guys have 3 cities in siege right now and you are trying to boast about this. Your alliance is trash and the event is the only thing that keeps you afloat. It was the same during the last event, and look what happened in between that one and this one. We absolutely rolled over you. When I loose all my defense from a real alliance breaking one of our sieges (BTS or BZC) and i am stuck rebuilding I always have the peace of mind that i can siege DI because they are that terrible

DeletedUser19607

Most of you all wasting your time
Its clear JFL will win this its been clear a long time ago

DeletedUser56554

debone out here acting like he is apart of the winning team LOL, just another trash player who likes to talk big. This guy bends over anytime JFL is mentioned lol