Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser56554

yikes lol,

if you feel that way about it, I let you enjoy the moment then lol

DeletedUser19607

debone out here acting like he is apart of the winning team LOL, just another trash player who likes to talk big. This guy bends over anytime JFL is mentioned lol

actually watching all the ones that tried hard lose is whats funny LOL
I played this world purely for fun, not to win
trash player lmao? Who are you exactly? What made you better than me?
I'm actually in JFC I have no problem not being in JFL (I'm not even around where they located lol),I wish to see them win though and they will lol
I'm currently on the rim just chilling, grabbing popcorn, throwing defense somewhere, and watching them win

Who looks bad me just playing for fun or the losers trying hard to win when they don't stand a chance? lmao
Why you don't use your in game name by the way? I'm not scared to use mines, must be apart of that BTS/BTZ squad getting whooped . How does it feel to spend all that gold, gold all them troops, waste all that time, and still lose lol. I did none of the above

Also funny thing, while I was in TPC, BTS never attacked me and the whole time I had cities in OC54 you all never did anything. Later down the line I ran into BTS starting to attack the one lonely OC54 city I had and ran into this player called attackme from BTS. He attacked me and I attacked him and the punk straight turtled afterwards while I was using stone hail and I still attack him lol and he stopped attacking me, claiming I ran or something from him and complaining I had my city stacked lol. If I'm so bad why he can't take one lonely Dom city that I do have, he is bigger than me and the alliance got about 15 reds on my city island. Send Nukes smacked TPC around and thats how I eventually ended up in OC64, I was outgunned big time and its no hard feeling on them. BTS though lmao they kidding me if they actually think they about to win right?

It'll be hilarious if you not in BTS or BTZ or whatever they called.
Whats your in game name Mr.Oblivious Death cause I don't see you coming up lol, you talking about me not being apart of the winning team, its funny because if you not in JFL YOU NOT NEITHER LOL

DeletedUser56554

Who in their right mind types up a whole story for something that could've been a simple response LOL

Yikes, take it easy pal, I don't need a story book next time

DeletedUser56554

Nothing worse than typing up a several paragraph response and getting the response which you just gave.

GIVe the man a better response than that motherfooka

always a blast when Sema bothers posting, this guy gets off on talking more about charlie then he does about anything else

DeletedUser41656

actually watching all the ones that tried hard lose is whats funny LOL
I played this world purely for fun, not to win
trash player lmao? Who are you exactly? What made you better than me?
I'm actually in JFC I have no problem not being in JFL (I'm not even around where they located lol),I wish to see them win though and they will lol
I'm currently on the rim just chilling, grabbing popcorn, throwing defense somewhere, and watching them win

Who looks bad me just playing for fun or the losers trying hard to win when they don't stand a chance? lmao
Why you don't use your in game name by the way? I'm not scared to use mines, must be apart of that BTS/BTZ squad getting whooped . How does it feel to spend all that gold, gold all them troops, waste all that time, and still lose lol. I did none of the above

Also funny thing, while I was in TPC, BTS never attacked me and the whole time I had cities in OC54 you all never did anything. Later down the line I ran into BTS starting to attack the one lonely OC54 city I had and ran into this player called attackme from BTS. He attacked me and I attacked him and the punk straight turtled afterwards while I was using stone hail and I still attack him lol and he stopped attacking me, claiming I ran or something from him and complaining I had my city stacked lol. If I'm so bad why he can't take one lonely Dom city that I do have, he is bigger than me and the alliance got about 15 reds on my city island. Send Nukes smacked TPC around and thats how I eventually ended up in OC64, I was outgunned big time and its no hard feeling on them. BTS though lmao they kidding me if they actually think they about to win right?

It'll be hilarious if you not in BTS or BTZ or whatever they called.
Whats your in game name Mr.Oblivious Death cause I don't see you coming up lol, you talking about me not being apart of the winning team, its funny because if you not in JFL YOU NOT NEITHER LOL
You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

Attachments

• BZC vs JFL.PNG
    BZC vs JFL.PNG
    17.4 KB · Views: 38

DeletedUser29916

Aho peoples.

What a freaking boring forum have you guys managed to create over the past 2 months.

I must say this speed 6 is pretty funny, since my "serious" world just ended I decided to have some fun here taking some JFG / JFL cities… I wonder why everyone here is so convinced these guys will win? From what I can see here (and I have only been paying attention for a week) their players are dropping left and right.

On that note I do find it strange why there is no all out war between the two main factions in this world? Why are you not murdering eachother left and right? Everyone can enlighten me here aswell?

Anyway, going to cut of some heads together with mr Shuri. See you all on the battlefield over the next few weeks for some shits and giggles

DeletedUser19607

Yes it is kinda boring
The world was never meant to be serious its just players in the larger alliances took it serious because you know after you spend gold like hotcakes and lose it becomes embarrassing especially seeing as the world was just for fun in the first place lol
There isn't all out war because there aren't many players still playing the world lol. JFL players dropping left and right but they are going to win as more and more find the world pointless

Ive been up here literally starting arguments lmao just for the heck of it cause the forums really slowed down. I hardly even log onto the world now but check every now and then to see the ending lol. The main alliance attacking JFL seems to be doing horrible from when I was looking at the conquests.

*Here comes some player that started the game 2 or 3 years ago talking about I'm a noob lol but I played old grepolis without attack alarm 6 or 7 years ago lol(when the game was a challenge)*

The game has turned into gold trading worlds, use gold in serious worlds, make flyers, walls 0, break siege, and rinse and repeat honestly. Whomever created the gold trading idea really made a game killer imo. Probably why forums slowly rolling into a grave with the game and forge of empires well its looking good.

Anyways if anybody still alive in this forum feel free to call me a noob or whatever to quince that ego
Its kinda sad they saying JFL suck and they losing to a suck team...wonder how that happen since everybody in the other alliances swore up and down they "pro" at the game or better

Oh I had checked the game the other day BTS finally decided to grow a pair and take that last OC54 city off me lmao.. just took me not logging on for a day or 2, I got attack alarm I seen the attack lol just didn't defend cause whats the point ?? Don't you folks suppose to be taking JFL cities, why is Vylcan and Charlie on your islands??? Anyways Im through with that it was just something funny I seen...

Man I miss the forums when it was popping..There aren't even top 12s anymore or like real trash talk or nothing
Why anybody even taking this world serious is beyond me... I aint even looked at the older posts in the forums but I know I twisted some legs just from saying something up here which again I find hilarious

People probably mad cause I post paragraphs but they'll be like whats the point and all but people read them lol and they say I waste my time but I'm also wasting there's ...

I'm through this time I promise lol
I'll read posts after this one I do Just for Laughs *I was waiting to use that*

DeletedUser41656

wasnt it you, who kept saying JFL will win ?

now it looks little bit different with all he ghosting in JFL doesnt it ?