Top 12 Top 12 - Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

I don’t get how people get so high on JFL. They did exactly what they’ve done on every single world. Here’s the series of events.

1) Demand new fast speed world and belittle anyone who doesn’t play fast speed.

2) Join world and take early lead while spamming and trash talking others.

3) Piss off everyone, blow it completely, and lose. Excuses ready in hand for why they blew it and how they’re still the best.

4) Demand new fast world and belittle anyone who doesn’t play fast speed.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I don’t get how people get so high on JFL. They did exactly what they’ve done on every single world. Here’s the series of events.

1) Demand new fast speed world and belittle anyone who doesn’t play fast speed.

2) Join world and take early lead while spamming and trash talking others.

3) Piss off everyone, blow it completely, and lose. Excuses ready in hand for why they blew it and how they’re still the best.

4) Demand new fast world and belittle anyone who doesn’t play fast speed.

wow.. that is most accurate description of JFL i have seen

DeletedUser41656

Anyone else would like to add anything ?

Enough said. Another Charlie BIG fail.

bzc vs JFL 2.PNG

DeletedUser19607

Ummm lol The world is over
From what I seen the guys from Send Nukes either quit or ghost, they would of in fact won if the whole team would of stayed

Nice work winning a now dead world with hardly any competition I guess :p
In my book they still were the clear winners, only reason BTS and minions winning is due to most of JFL quitting lmao
But hey BTS will take any win rather easy or not so hey, technically you right BTS is about to win but technically your wrong if the world was still active JFL would of won as expected

This my last time posting for en119 lmao you know with the world pretty much over and the last world to come out was a WW world, its shaping up to be actually fun just like Eretria..

I hope to see BTS in another world
Good Luck to you folks and have a nice holiday time with your families

elliseh

Chiliarch
whole frontline of bzc got banned, won the world by hiding behind their botting frontline while building dlu and doing city festivals behind it. actually disgusting.

DeletedUser56580

whole frontline of bzc got banned, won the world by hiding behind their botting frontline while building dlu and doing city festivals behind it. actually disgusting.
every alliance has botters. you had same amount as bzc. and you are multiaccount. you snick attacks between the other 2 accounts you control. so wash your mouth before talking about bzc. your betters won the crown

il.brutto

Phrourach
Tantalisingly close to beginning Last Stand...

2019-12-19_1734.png