Top 12 Rankings+ some other good alliances :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13647

I've never done one of these but most of the others seem pretty outdated

1. Shadows Fall-Incredible Leaders and Great average points. Just made it to the top spot now that conquest is coming widespread. First for all BP categories

2. Byzantine Empire-Left my old alliance(which later disbanded) because they made a pact with them(there were other reasons too). Too MRA-ish and their academy has more dBP than them. Won't last through February.

3-TW-SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN-Lord help me, what is so elite about these guys???
It makes you wonder what right they have!!

4-Zombie Elite Pirates-who? I honestly have seen these guys do nothing and even though they have good average points and not too many members I don't think they'll last long.

5-The Great Empire -U.A.N.- Another UAN alliance. Ugghhhh. I admit my alliance ORC has a pact with them and other UANs but we are slowly fixing that...

6-O.R.C.-I'll try not to be biased--Good average points and better member-count than the UANs mentioned above. Really been cutting back and making changes lately. Ranked in top 5 for dBP and overall BP. 6th for aBP. Will hopefully control O-45.

7-The Union of Elites-This is an out of nowhere alliance. Still have an under 300 points player and not much too look at. Lots of members, seems MRA. Couldn't really find their BP :p kidding, they're ranked-hold on a sec-33rd???

8-SAMCRO-Just as with Zombie Elite Whatevers they haven't done much. Bad average points, lots of members, and bad BP for a top-12.

9-The 13th Legion-Looks to me like a bunch of knock-offs trying too make themselves comfortable being named after 13thknight-top 30 of three oceans in Iota-and LEGION. Even worse BP than SAMCRO though and really haven't done much as usual.

10-Wolf Warriors-First good alliance we've seen for a while. They don't look like much on the outside but they beat The Great Empire UAN in BP and even though they don't have as good average points as most I think they'll go farther than most in their position.

11-The Shadows Forever-Better than before with better leadership. They've dropped in the rankings and you can't really measure their BP considering what happened. So not much to say.

12-ARMY-RA-No comment

16-WoV--Not as good BP as you'd hope from an elitist alliance but good nonetheless. Think they will eventually make top 5 and they'll last.

18-Waste Treatment Facility-Great BP and good reputation. Seems too pre-made though but I'll let it slide cause of the great things they've done on the battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

16-WoV--Not as good BP as you'd hope from an elitist alliance but good nonetheless. Think they will eventually make top 5 and they'll last.

I wouldn't count them as ever reaching the top 5. Take it from a former leader there. Too much debate before every decision. Not to mention alot of that bp is from a few players that left to join SF with me.

DeletedUser13647

What you think of the others? As I said I haven't done on of these before.

DeletedUser

Either way this kind of effort is always good for +rep, nice perspective.

I think Zombie Elite Pirates are a little better then we give them credit for, but just a little. Probably will get ground out very slowly.

ARMY-RA you were Wayy too generous with!

DeletedUser

I

4-Zombie Elite Pirates-who? I honestly have seen these guys do nothing and even though they have good average points and not too many members I don't think they'll last long.

I have an explanation to this. Most of my members, about 70-80%+ are newbie, They're still trying to grip the game. But theyre doing very well and have a decent activity. Compared to most MRA we have the most promising prodigies..:cool:

DeletedUser

Although not ranked in the top 12 alliances currently, the Overlords will be there soon. We are not too far off. Currently, we are number 1 in O53.

Our Leaders know that we have work to do and what needs to be done for our Alliance to move up in the ranks.

The Union Elite were formerly the Bengal Lions. From what I understand, a founder disbanded them and a leader had a city taken over.

Not mentioned here, but I think one of the alliances to watch is Tiger Lair (no -s- after Tiger.) I just reviewed their stats, average pts and BP and for a small 29 player alliance, they have their bits together.

DeletedUser

The 13th legion, I have to comment on your review of us, we are no knock off, A few of us are from The 13th Legion in alpha (original) and trying our hand at the revolt world.
(admitedley I left the 13th legion in alpha recently, to go on war path, against what was then number 1 in that world EOW)

May not be experts at revolt system but hopefully we will hold our own
but only time will tell

DeletedUser13647

The last two posters, up there ^ in case you missed it it's up THERE ^ actually it's right up there ^, both have bad rep and I'm not taking you too seriously. Until you have facts that support that support the Overlords rising in the ranks then tell me. And anyways most people don't care about the point rankings. If you're there then that's good for you but the real ranking is the aBP.

DeletedUser

What is the difference between Overlords and ARMY-RA?

Waste Treatment Facility seems to have exited the stage and Mutzzies Killers have taken there place. Mutzzies Killers seem to be the re-organization of them and I look to them to be even stronger then W-T-F was.

DeletedUser

Waste Treatment Facility seems to have exited the stage and Mutzzies Killers have taken there place. Mutzzies Killers seem to be the re-organization of them and I look to them to be even stronger then W-T-F was.

lolz, part of Mutzzies Killers formed V2 which then half merger into . then kicked those people who then rejoined Mutzzy

DeletedUser

The last two posters, up there ^ in case you missed it it's up THERE ^ actually it's right up there ^, both have bad rep and I'm not taking you too seriously. Until you have facts that support that support the Overlords rising in the ranks then tell me. And anyways most people don't care about the point rankings. If you're there then that's good for you but the real ranking is the aBP.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Alliance Rankings on NU - complete with time stamp as validation.
2011-01-23_Overlords.jpg

Ocean 53 Ranking on NU
2011-01-23_Ocean53.jpg

The "Real Ranking" - aBP.
2011-01-23_BPa.jpg

As I mentioned before, we are getting there and we will continue to climb the ranks. Evidence enough for you?

DeletedUser

A great deal. Stronger leaders working together in council, excellent diplomat, better internal organization, solid communication between leaders, members, recruiting teams & other internal groups, a good number of more experienced players to balance out the newer players and answer their questions.

Army-RA is more spread out than the Overlords are.

DeletedUser

Wish I could work out how to do them screen shots, but being a computer numpty I can't. (I'm old). :heh:
Give us time on ABP, my alliance started a week later than most, we are just getting in to gear.
Sorry to go on about alpha but I am very attack minded and it will grow, but being a leader. I have some beginners I am trying to help (slightly MRA) but the players I have are active and I am not booting them if they stay that way, regardless of points.
As for Rep :rolleyes:
Good original post though, got me interested, as finally mentioned :eek:

DeletedUser

2011-01-23_Overlords.jpg

Ocean 53 Ranking on NU
2011-01-23_Ocean53.jpg

2011-01-23_BPa.jpg

As I mentioned before, we are getting there and we will continue to climb the ranks. Evidence enough for you?

Well good job getting bunched up,but 115 members,1.4k average and 3.8k ABP,nothing screams BAD more,so all your rising to is your fall no offense...however you are doing better than Army-RA.

I know what your to say, we've only been around for a week,That doesn't explain the 1.4k average...

DeletedUser

Well good job getting bunched up,but 115 members,1.4k average and 3.8k ABP,nothing screams BAD more,so all your rising to is your fall no offense...however you are doing better than Army-RA.

I know what your to say, we've only been around for a week,That doesn't explain the 1.4k average...

We've got a lot of newbies that are lower points, because they are in newly settled areas. If they don't start growing, they'll be culled.

It's the catch 22, cull the inactives & loose points or let them ride.

DeletedUser

If you take the time to look at the grepostats after the rank 34 you start to see a pattern of half active players...another thing,why recruit them if there new,simply beacuse you want the points like every MRA.

AT 2000k points you can have a pretty good standing army,yet 6 out of out of 25 have killed more than a simple 6 swords...

DeletedUser13647

2011-01-23_Overlords.jpg

Ocean 53 Ranking on NU
2011-01-23_Ocean53.jpg

2011-01-23_BPa.jpg

Worse average points and aBP than all the other top 12s. I had more than triple your alliances aBP when I had 5 cities in Iota. I don't have much more now (7) but that was still like a month or so ago. Also I'm not the best player there ever was.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Muttzies Killers seem to have a brilliant average with a low member count and rising BP. You may say they have low BP only because they just formed!

DeletedUser1405

Why is so much being made of OD and points so early in the world, give it another Month and it will start to take a better shape with all the world politics going on.
Its certainly an interesting world to work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.