Top 12 Rankings+ some other good alliances :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2524

1. WoV- Seem pretty good. Have a high average, abp, and medium bdp. I think they will do pretty well.
2. SF- Highest Dbp, abp, and average. No question the best alliance so far.
3. The Efficacious- Doing okay, have 100 members, but a pretty high average. They could go far.
4. ZEP- High average, and okay bp. Don't know about these guys, could be good, could be bad.
5. Eagleseye- Not bad but not good.
6. GSA2- okay. Have a lot of members and not the best average. Could trim some of the weaker players
7. Dogs of War- Okay average, but low abp. Could use improvement and fat cutting.
8. 13th Legion. My alliance. Have a high abp, lowish dbp. Have an okay average, but could be better.
9. BE- Okay average. SF is fighting them so they will go down from where they are.
10. Titans of Nu- MRA, low average. They are going down, and make me :Angry:
11. The Illuminati- MRA
12. BE academy- MRA, going down with BE.

DeletedUser

IMHO there are only 3 alliance outside of the top 12 that deserve some attention.

(14) Tiger Lair

(19) DACC

(24) Brothers of the Coast

I do not need to explain why, just give them a little check up..

DeletedUser15121

Long time reader, first time poster

1. SF- Highest BP, but seem to have lost the members whom love to attack each other without lightships in order to inflate BPs. Nevertheless they are still the force to be reckoned with. They definitely are beniffiting by their quick start in the game as most players are afraid of the Aura.

2. The Efficacious- I really did not notice how strong they were until I took a look at the grepoutils map recently. Definitely a force to be reckoned with.

3. Tiger Lair- I don't know much about them but I doubt anyone knows much about anyone not in their immediate ocean. They are an elite allliance that I am sure in the coming months will meet head on with another.

4. ZEbP- The pirates seem to have lost their direction and momentum that they began the game with. To be fair though I really don't know much about them as their core is not near me.

5. DACC- definitely some solid veteran players and some good leadership. Picked up Artimesia of Melangia since I left. They're surrounded by Wov, Effacious, to the East and South, and 13th to the left. North into 43 appears to be the only easy area to expand for these guys.

6. 13th- my former alliance, who have fared much better than I thought they would. Seem to have continued to control 34, and made their way into 43. Are well organized on defense and continue to add cities as the weeks go by.

7. GSA2- A lot of members, they seem to take a lot of beatings and then come on strong and make a surprising conquer, which puts them right back in the middle of things. It's possible the beatings are taken by their weaker members.

9. BE- Similar to the butt pirates as I do not know much about them.

10. Titans of Nu- They build big warehouses, and nice resource fields. They are also very warming hosts as they leave the harbor sparkling and clean for friends to drop by and show their women what its like to be with a real man.

-Genghis

EDIT( forgot to say I did not comment on WOV as that is my alliance and anything I say will not be taken seriously).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) TE: my alliance, no comment.

2) SF: they've got best attackers, best defenders, best average and so on, which surely has to do with the early start and the getting together of some of the best players since the very beginning. Nevertheless, they will have hard times expanding north (ZEP's on the way), west (TE and WoV gripping thightly O45) and south (not even trying, but Tiger Lair there). The only direction is eastbound, but that has already been dealt with.

3) WoV-: I still don't get the - after their name, but I can live with that. They have experienced a bit of a setback over the last week with some members (cowards?) passing over to SF without even putting up a fight, others leaving and so on. But they still are to be reckoned with and they will get far. Second best average points per member is also a very good score.

4) ZEP: very low DBP, which is unfortunate because they are punching hard on the ABP side, good average (almost as TE). They have been keeping the same pace for a month, always 4th, but are now struggling with EE to keep it. Might be a good boost.

5) EE: never heard of them, so numbers at hand, they have very low BP and mediocre Average. I guess in a game where the alliance counts more than the single, they can hope to get far, but they will need to stay tight when the first winds of war start to blow.

6) TDoW: thay have been rising to the 6th place fairly easily, and they have a very strong core in O46, but I admit I have to follow them more to be able to say something useful.

7) tgsa2: never had anything to do with them, better not to comment

8) 13th legion: I thought them worse of what they really are, but they run the risk of being caught between TE and WoV- as the game evolves

9) ToN: better not to talk about these guys, I was in one of the alliances that created them, and the policy was "the more, the merrier". I am a first time player but I realized how bad it would have been for me to stay there. Just take a look at whatever stat you want to.

10) BE: lost the great war a month or so ago, since then I heard nothing of them...

11) TI: these guys literally crumbled under TE's attacks, dissolved like snowflakes. I pity those few good players stuck in a battle they couldn't have won against their enemies AND their allies. Unluckily, they didn't manage to leave the sinking boat in time and they were drowned with the rest.

12) WW: not much to say about them...

Still want to see how the other +10k average alliances with fewer members will fare in this world, which maybe is too big for little groups to survive into.

DeletedUser

2) SF: they've got best attackers, best defenders, best average and so on, which surely has to do with the early start and the getting together of some of the best players since the very beginning. Nevertheless, they will have hard times expanding north (ZEP's on the way), west (TE and WoV gripping thightly O45) and south (not even trying, but Tiger Lair there). The only direction is eastbound, but that has already been dealt with.

yeah because that makes sense, there is only one player in SF that was in my original pre-made, the others have either quit or didn't join because of speed 1. This alliance has had just as much time to form as any other, maybe less but i guess you guys can keep saying "its because they started earlier than us"

3) WoV-: I still don't get the - after their name, but I can live with that. They have experienced a bit of a setback over the last week with some members (cowards?) passing over to SF without even putting up a fight, others leaving and so on. But they still are to be reckoned with and they will get far. Second best average points per member is also a very good score.

one WoV- player left? and it was because he was upset with his alliance's poor communication, poor prospects and and organisation. The others where kicked before SF CS landed so not to look bad on their stats.

DeletedUser15121

The others where kicked before SF CS landed so not to look bad on their stats.

Stop projecting SFs number one move on us. I have personally seen 4 members from SF get booted in the past 48 hours as I put them in revolt.

One is begging to join us, here is his message....

'So.... This is kinda awkward. Pretty much, I overestimated SF's ability. They really arn't that great, and given the fact that you guys are heading towards a conflict, I would pretty much be left to fend for myself. I would not expect a leadership position, just a spot like any other regular member'

DeletedUser15121

looks like pretty solid evidence to me..thats 3 of them, and theres a 4th and 5th that aren't up there yet.

DeletedUser

Grepostats page shows only 1 member leaving in the past 48 hours since your post - that player was Hackman.
After that, nobody left or was kicked out.

As I already said;
..we're only kicking people who are inacite/left grepo/left this world

If this is your attemt to troll, try harder.

DeletedUser

'So.... This is kinda awkward. Pretty much, I overestimated SF's ability. They really arn't that great, and given the fact that you guys are heading towards a conflict, I would pretty much be left to fend for myself. I would not expect a leadership position, just a spot like any other regular member'

Yawn this is fun. That was actually my message. I pretty much gave up on this world since um maybe January? Sounds about right if you look at my stats. Log on every once in awhile. The one city I took was from a guy who bolted me.

Regardless, that was my lame attempt at becoming a spy. Didn't expect it to work, which it didn't

I actually was one of the former founders there, and left because it was too noobish for me. The alliance is based out of of the alliance that one of my friends created(who hated his time in WoV).

DeletedUser

IMHO there are only 3 alliance outside of the top 12 that deserve some attention.

(14) Tiger Lair

(19) DACC

(24) Brothers of the Coast

I do not need to explain why, just give them a little check up..

You might consider adding 30) The One to your list of alliances that deserve attention.

DeletedUser15121

You might consider adding 30) The One to your list of alliances that deserve attention.

'the one' is definitely an alliance to be reckoned with.

If their leader 'mikeand lot' wants his ships back ill go retrieve them from the bottom of the my harbor myself and deliver the pieces. I have one question though, which of his 3 cities on one island should I deliver the scraps too?

DeletedUser

'the one' is definitely an alliance to be reckoned with.

If their leader 'mikeand lot' wants his ships back ill go retrieve them from the bottom of the my harbor myself and deliver the pieces. I have one question though, which of his 3 cities on one island should I deliver the scraps too?

Hey, Im not saying they are great or anything. Just saying that TK might want to take a look at them considering how small it is and its ranking. Plus, how some of the members are doing in other worlds makes them a potentially good alliance. (Course that could be said about any alliance too)

DeletedUser15121

TK is too busy trying to decide who was more talented. Take That or 98 degrees.

DeletedUser15496

ive got to say,that u hav this all wrong,wov is a great alliance and should at least in the top 3(and im not in their alliance),but at least u got shadows fall roughly in the right place...............

DeletedUser

Back on track with this forum :)

1. The Efficacious - Seems to be growing very fast lately. Has 100 members and is "sneaking" out of its core oceans.
2. Shadows of the Knight - Full of epic stuff (you get the point)
3. Zombie Elite Pirates - These guys are zombies, pirates and elite all in one. Impressive;) I do like this alliance though as they seem to not like WoV:p
4. WoV - I think WoV has reached its potential and will slowly fade away :D
5. Eagles Eye - Kings of O65 and O66. Lost only 3 cities since the alliance's formation- they should start spreading into other oceans soon.
6. The 13th Legion - Clearly the best alliance ever formed. Best leadership, best players, best everything (and fun to be a part of) :cool:
7. The Dogs of War - Name sounds scary, but overall I like dogs so I have nothing against this alliance:)
8. Titans of Nu - Slowly shedding the MRA title.
9. Byzantine Empire - Not sure how they still are in the top 10. Maybe because there are so few good alliances.
10. Sacred Band Byzantine - Sacred Who?
11. Nightmare Spartans - No idea who they are.
12. Tiger Liar - Still moving up the rankings but slowed down in growth somewhat.

Honorable Mentions: Dukes of O64, Brothers of the Coast

Some of these opinions were biased. Please take no offense at this:)
Thanks.

DeletedUser

Back on track with this forum :)

2. Shadows of the Knight - Full of epic stuff (you get the point)

Some of these opinions were biased. Please take no offense at this:)
Thanks.

35 members and 313 cities and we don't get any respect :(

DeletedUser

35 members and 313 cities and we don't get any respect :(

Sorry if you misunderstood my opinion. When I said that your alliance is "full of epic stuff" I meant it in a good way ;)

Def. of epic - heroic; majestic; impressively great

Status
Not open for further replies.