Top 12 Rankings+ some other good alliances :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1. The Efficacious- Growing and have had the #1 spot for a while now.

2 Zombie Elite Pirates-Moved up to #2 spot and seem pretty good.

3 Shadows of The Knight-36 members and #3 spot. Own ocean 55. No other explanation needed. ;)
4 The Tigers Of War- Recent merge if you didn't notice... Own 46 & 56 My alliance no other comment.

5 EaglesEye- Control 65 & 66...

6 WoV- Fell two ranks. Getting poned by 13th legion. :p

7 The 13th Legion-Average spike lately and are crushing Wov;). Seems like good alliance.

8 Titans Of Nu- Shed MRA title and then gained it back a bit...

9 Byzantine Empire- Fading

10 Nightmare SPARTANS- Don't know much but have many members.

11 Sacred Band Byzantine- What is sacred about them:heh:...

12 Overlords- Gained spot after recent merge.

DeletedUser

1. The Efficacious- Growing and have had the #1 spot for a while now.

2 Zombie Elite Pirates-Moved up to #2 spot and seem pretty good.

3 Shadows of The Knight-36 members and #3 spot. Own ocean 55. No other explanation needed. ;)
4 The Tigers Of War- Recent merge if you didn't notice... Own 46 & 56 My alliance no other comment.

5 EaglesEye- Control 65 & 66...

6 WoV- Fell two ranks. Getting poned by 13th legion. :p

7 The 13th Legion-Average spike lately and are crushing Wov;). Seems like good alliance.

9 Byzantine Empire- Fading

10 Nightmare SPARTANS- Don't know much but have many members.

11 Sacred Band Byzantine- What is sacred about them:heh:...

12 Overlords- Gained spot after recent merge.

Tigers of war dont quite have 56 to themselves :eek:

Just have to say you missed some alliances who need a shout out for the good work they have been doing but arnt in the top 12.....

These alliances are the Dukes Of O64, The One, Dacc and Brothers of the coast.

A random tipped alliance for the future is ANDRASTE. Ive watched these guys come from nothing and now they finally are becoming something :cool:

DeletedUser

True true I respect your alliance but really only you and Qbert control 56 I wouldn't say your alliance.:p

DeletedUser

The title of MRA is so easy to apply to people but so hard to shift once you've been called it. What more do we need to do, the alliance was split up so we have a core of oceans rather than be spread all over the place and members are all active players now.
We're in the top 10 for the world for attacking and defending while having more BP than TOW even though we have less members yet you wouldn't call them an MRA. Average points per player is rising but lets remember not everyone started the world when it opened.

DeletedUser

True but we crush you in attacking but in defending nobody dares to attack us ;)

DeletedUser

TOW and have had a fight before. remember it was a stale mate. no need for another one. anyway its not me and Q only in O56, Remember Bangnode, Apom, Apolllocreed, dariant And Robert. None of these guys are too shabby ;)
Anyway you just have to look at average city points in ocean 56 to get an idea :)

Between TOW and TON we own the south and TON even own the deep south even more.

DeletedUser

Yes you have part (about 1/3) of 56. This is mostly in the south. In 57 I believe you dominate also. Your alliance if they get rid of some of the smaller members I predict that would make your average grow by at least 2000.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah take some 4000 point guys out.
I would say 3/8 of the ocean. you have 4/8 and the others 1/8.

DeletedUser

anyway back to the topic, Two alliances going down are Wov and BE,one alliance on the move up is the One.

DeletedUser

I dont think WoV are going down, we the 13th have just been a set back for them and have been lucky, as a whole they are an excellent alliance, timing of attacks and support excellent. we just had players closer to the action, giving us the advantage.

The One excellent alliance and seem a good group of players especially that TinaH ;)

DeletedUser

They will maybe not now but eventually... The 13th Legion is going to last a really long time...

DeletedUser

They will maybe not now but eventually... The 13th Legion is going to last a really long time...

LOL What is your issue Mate !

For someone far off the action you do a heck of a lot of trash talking .

So WoV lost a few cities ,wow sorry i thought i was playing a War game .
And What do you care for anyway !

PPL say GK was a loud mouth well he has nothing on a few ppl around here .
:pro: Get over your self buddy .

DeletedUser

wouldnt say WoV will go down fast and there is no doubting they have some great players, but they only have 5 players better than myself and considering you are based in ocean 44 (which is an older ocean than some) and I am in 57 (newer than 44),
that means the rate of progression is not bigger than me really because you had a month start against me ;)
Anyway its not my business as pambo says but i do like to try and keep forums alive somewhat....

But my main question is how are BE still in the top 10! Just shows there arnt that many decent alliances here in nu.
They will fall down slowly but its painfully slow.

DeletedUser

But my main question is how are BE still in the top 10! Just shows there arnt that many decent alliances here in nu.
They will fall down slowly but its painfully slow.

They may fall down sooner than you think. Eagles are in the process of eating them up in O65, O75 and O76. Plus I know for fact at least 2 other good alliances are beasting them.

Doesnt make it easy when after losing a few of his citys Ardad goes into vacation mode though. Not very sporting, suppose we should give him the benifit of the doubt, he may really be on vacation.

DeletedUser

Doesnt make it easy when after losing a few of his citys Ardad goes into vacation mode though. Not very sporting, suppose we should give him the benifit of the doubt, he may really be on vacation.

Yeah, he's hanging out at Genghis Khan's timeshare.

Status
Not open for further replies.