Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Yeah I didn't attack because I couldn't gold back my nukes and I thought attacking Fiasco United was a waste of time personally.

We just fed you guys a ton of DBP. If i had been leader things would have been different.

I only attacked to help others, or as part of an op. Never liked to. Preferred to be on even footing with other non-golders like Rage.

Since people seem to be posting stuff about each other, guess I should share this too.

8ggGXbo.jpg

I like the admission, at least we are clear on your boosting now.

Your whole story makes no sense, we were struggling on defense with Feck and Mauro. Once feck was finally gone and Mauro was secured you guys just gave up. You had offensive momentum but gave up when things got harder. And anyway man, not like you were even in on any of those takes, seems like you were all to happy to stay far away from the frontlines.

Some of us aim to take cities from the enemy, and it seems some of us are proud of how many festivals we can run. Congrats on your festivals....

Zarun-

Strategos
We all play differently in different situations. I am giving it a somewhat serious go in 138 if you want to keep an eye on my stats.

1saaa

Strategos
@NutsNBoltz @Ro deschain @Shady Time @TromboneTom @1saaa @Angodude

Its not whether you Win or Lose,Its How you Play the game. :confused:

You Didnt Win 122 Bloods Did you Golded.

You Didint win 129 Banda Did you Golded.

You Didnt win 135 Going Nowhere did you Goded.

Im telling you Play a World like me and for a whole world Use Max 20k Gold you will be 10th when the World ends.

On Keppoi there were some great players @Lost1547 Momentum @Zarun lets be fair if you guys didnt have the gold that you did you would have lost on Skill @zeuse4848 and Mouro also @Spartan AD were just throwing Nukes around,destroy one and rebuild with Gold you overpowered someone with brute force.

I dont Remember a Single OP Fiasco did when i was playing to see some Skill you know Planning no way :/ it was always Mass gold use.

If we are fair you arent that good of a Team im just being honest people just play Individually and Mass gold nothing Comparred to how Going Nowhere was.
This sounded much better in your head, didn't it?

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
i dont know why im even talking about Fiasco :/ just wanted to give my take simce i played here once but yeah not going to keep writing here

@Zarun All good man i was trying to stick up for you and defend you but ok i get it. Just for the record @NutsNBoltz has 300k Gold so why dont you trade it i have better things to do then keep up with Wealthy Westeners.
Gold can be bought for money, you can get it in the game by spending your time. I don’t spend money on games in principle, but I got gold for myself for a comfortable game.
Screenshot_16.png

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
Playing against the "fiasco" on the "asine", we had to play and mine gold at the same time. everything that was mined in a month was spent on holding the walls in one day.

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
Now, to play against the fiasco, you need less gold. after they came up with blocking the construction of troops for gold

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
fiasco wins server

Random Externals Dude: Yo it's the autoclicker and if you disagree I feel sorry for you

i couldnt care less about endgame nor who wins what world

imagine fighting russian bot brigade in a world, lose because they use additional software then invite them to play with you in the next world.

#nohonornutz

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
A guy known for making coalitions of 4-8 wings/pacts promising everyone crown rotations saying he prefers WW endgame comes to me like a shock.

true but U must understand, the errors are on the gamemakers, I just saw a window of oportunities.
besides, people always fail to remember that I need 7 teams when 10 are aginst you.
WW is much much better if it done correctly.
WW should always stop after golden crown , semilar with domination.
but, when you score 6/7 WW their should be a timer of 4 weeks , and u need to keep all 6 for golden crown.
6/7 gains word victors.
when others steal a WW it stops the countdown, u can regain access and countdown goes again .
if you lose more afer xxx time 4 / 7 is requere to acces golden crown.
lts possibilities...even a time phrame where it is possible only victors no golden crowns awrds.