Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
tenor.gif

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

DeletedUser52345

Hi all, popping in for the banter, love to all, stay safe

H20 where are you, what ign you using now?

DeletedUser57382

1.Fiasco United Swim
Located Mostly in O54 with a very strong Core, Currently Ultimate Leaders in all the Rankings with not a Single City lost to anyone from the start of the World.They seem to be at war with everyone around them Dominating The Deamons 21 Wins 0 Loses in there own Ocean as well as winning against Yamata no Orochi 12 Wins 0 Loses All Eyes are currently on this alliance and it will be interesting to see how they will do against T.B.D bellow them as well as Going Nowhere and Dominators from there sides.

2. T.B.D Swim Not a lot is known about this Alliance Recognize a few strong players Ranked high in ABP Rankings, they formed out of Nowhere! probably a merge between other alliances currently Dominating O55 with a Solid Core this is a group to be watched for without any opposition in O55 feeding on Internals it will be Fun to see how they respond to Fiasco United invading their Core a lot of Options for them lets see what they do.

3. Going Nowhere my team so will pass.

4. Dominators Swim
Leaders in O44 Recognize a lot of players here a lot of old players that know what there doing especially maxi135790 with many Crowns won and currently Winning against Phoenix Rising 19 Wins 1 Loss and cleaning their Ocean definitely a alliance that will stay here for a while and a contender for the Crown same as Fiasco and T.B.D.

5.Renegade,s cool name! same as Number 4 will be here for a while so Swim.

6. WarBuilders to Much spread out i cant locate their Core anywhere with cities lost to every alliance will maybe Merge into other stronger alliances around them going to have to give them a Sink.

7. Yamata no Orochi Located in O54 next to Fiasco United sadly getting destroyed by them 0 Wins 12 Loses ,but surprisingly still holding on :) not a lot of players that stand out to me The Cutest group in all of Kepoi! sadly a Sink.

8.The twisted ones
Same as 7 Sink.

9.The Demons
i like the name sadly same as number 7 and 8 Sink.

10. Sink.

11.Sink

12. Russkiy voin
a New/ish alliance that just landed in O45 so far growing nicely still to early to tell.

Just how i see things doesn't mean there wont be any surprises in this world all and all
Lets have Fun and make this world Memorable!

Be Safe all