Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Im ill at home with stage 4 cancer but still playing grepo, sister died mom died dog died absent leg so could not move to pc, you should be very proud of yourself for pulling off a CS like this!!!! At least the entire world will know your true colors..

excuses2.png

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Im ill at home with stage 4 cancer but still playing grepo, sister died mom died dog died absent leg so could not move to pc, you should be very proud of yourself for pulling off a CS like this!!!! At least the entire world will know your true colors..

more like "i need to make big smoke"

Ro deschain

Phrourach
1.Fiasco United Swim
Located Mostly in O54 with a very strong Core, Currently Ultimate Leaders in all the Rankings with not a Single City lost to anyone from the start of the World.They seem to be at war with everyone around them Dominating The Deamons 21 Wins 0 Loses in there own Ocean as well as winning against Yamata no Orochi 12 Wins 0 Loses All Eyes are currently on this alliance and it will be interesting to see how they will do against T.B.D bellow them as well as Going Nowhere and Dominators from there sides.

2. T.B.D Swim Not a lot is known about this Alliance Recognize a few strong players Ranked high in ABP Rankings, they formed out of Nowhere! probably a merge between other alliances currently Dominating O55 with a Solid Core this is a group to be watched for without any opposition in O55 feeding on Internals it will be Fun to see how they respond to Fiasco United invading their Core a lot of Options for them lets see what they do.

3. Going Nowhere my team so will pass.

4. Dominators Swim
Leaders in O44 Recognize a lot of players here a lot of old players that know what there doing especially maxi135790 with many Crowns won and currently Winning against Phoenix Rising 19 Wins 1 Loss and cleaning their Ocean definitely a alliance that will stay here for a while and a contender for the Crown same as Fiasco and T.B.D.

5.Renegade,s cool name! same as Number 4 will be here for a while so Swim.

6. WarBuilders to Much spread out i cant locate their Core anywhere with cities lost to every alliance will maybe Merge into other stronger alliances around them going to have to give them a Sink.

7. Yamata no Orochi Located in O54 next to Fiasco United sadly getting destroyed by them 0 Wins 12 Loses ,but surprisingly still holding on :) not a lot of players that stand out to me The Cutest group in all of Kepoi! sadly a Sink.

8.The twisted ones
Same as 7 Sink.

9.The Demons
i like the name sadly same as number 7 and 8 Sink.

10. Sink.

11.Sink

12. Russkiy voin
a New/ish alliance that just landed in O45 so far growing nicely still to early to tell.

Just how i see things doesn't mean there wont be any surprises in this world all and all
Lets have Fun and make this world Memorable!

Be Safe all

Not trying to start nothing just wanted to ask a Question to all of you.

Do you have the Guts to do what i did and play 2 Worlds against Just For Laughs 1 World Against Syndicate and that one world where i played against Erik+Bloods with my team + other Mass Golding teams ? would you step out of Fiasco United and like me go up against all these Teams all without Using a lot of gold Except for Advisors
usmiech.gif
Regardless i lost but to me that shows a lot of Guts and i know that you know that.

and just to admit it Staying together like Fiasco has for a long time, a lot of the same players still together thats something i respect too and so do a lot of players here. because a lot of teams break apart or certain key players leave you havent done that so i admire that about your team

just thought i would say that
no worries wont MM message again

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Not trying to start nothing just wanted to ask a Question to all of you.

Do you have the Guts to do what i did and play 2 Worlds against Just For Laughs 1 World Against Syndicate and that one world where i played against Erik+Bloods with my team + other Mass Golding teams ? would you step out of Fiasco United and like me go up against all these Teams all without Using a lot of gold Except for Advisors
usmiech.gif
Regardless i lost but to me that shows a lot of Guts and i know that you know that.

and just to admit it Staying together like Fiasco has for a long time, a lot of the same players still together thats something i respect too and so do a lot of players here. because a lot of teams break apart or certain key players leave you havent done that so i admire that about your team

just thought i would say that
no worries wont MM message again

Ro so far this server has proven one thing, and that is:

No, they do not have the guts.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
give up on conquest, turn towards the light and turn off your alarms. It is time you faced your destiny

i am playing en133, first revolt in nearly 4 years more less, mostly because of the new job that requires a lot more focus on the job than game, so cant play conquest competitively on front lines when i get harbor checked every 30 min to an hour and cs-ed if i dont respond to hc while working... revolt is much simpler when you have RL responsibilities to still somewhat play and enjoy the game to some extent.

mats25

Phrourach
i have meny queens here...but in this time i can reach to them and try to look good oportunity and active and good damn,time is running and they are getting old a bit.
...i stay with queens in ordering zone...lo