Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser56380

Nah fam Fiasco is trash, bunch of drooling fools to be honest. They have an absolute TRAVESTY of a discord and no alarms. Shame on yous for losing to them so far to be honest.

DeletedUser56616

We are all trash, floating in a sea of shite.
(Ancient Fiasco Proverb)

DeletedUser57788

comes to show how bad grepolis is nowadays third dom win in a row for fiasco

third dom win in a row can't even conquer a city in your core. Sit yo *** down boi. cant even time a CS... ive seen conquest players with better timing than that and all conquest players do is spam!

1621168976769.png
1621168994278.png

DeletedUser55443

third dom win in a row can't even conquer a city in your core. Sit yo *** down boi. cant even time a CS... ive seen conquest players with better timing than that and all conquest players do is spam!

View attachment 15404
View attachment 15405

Your little boyfriend has short memory... Doesn't seem to remember losing a town to me from 26 archers... Lol. Unless you play shush also, town is nowhere near our core.

Attachments

• Capture (1).png
    Capture (1).png
    111 KB · Views: 39

DeletedUser55443

View attachment 15404
View attachment 15405
I don't need good timing... Just 26 archers it seems lol. Even named it after you seen so you're just a talker.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    497.2 KB · Views: 36

DeletedUser57788

I don't need good timing... Just 26 archers it seems lol. Even named it after you seen so you're just a talker.
Yes nice bot you have. got destroyed on the first attempt and had to use bot for the second attempt. disgusting

DeletedUser55443

Yes nice bot you have. got destroyed on the first attempt and had to use bot for the second attempt. disgusting
Lol I question why I entertain people like you and numb nuts Bucks. So, earlier I can't time but, now I bot? Both a set of fools you two.

DeletedUser31339

so does he have bad timing or a bot ?

Or do you just suck that bad .... ooop

DeletedUser31339

So they got you in red revolt in like 20 cities and they only managed to take one so far? Some top team this is kek

bot+unlimited gold and they still can hardly take cities lolol
Imagine if it was an actual op .... not like we just killed all his troops while he was offline for fun .... lol

DeletedUser55891

So they got you in red revolt in like 20 cities and they only managed to take one so far? Some top team this is kek

bot+unlimited gold and they still can hardly take cities lolol
bro we just got a message that bucks was high again and that we could clear his cities for free and that's what we did :) nothing more