Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser56380

God I wish, could at least build the cities up to 2k if that were the case.

Now these spam bots making all these alt accounts...thats gonna be quite the influx of ghosts :D The mysterious culprit, whom nobody has any idea who it is, is gonna single handedly populate the rim! We may make it to ocean 23 after all boys!

DeletedUser31339

dam

i didn't know that gold could make a player go offline or give me extra furry ..... lol

.... not like ddall didnt use a single defense token .... didn't build the wall.... or wait.... didn't cp herself

but as always gold is the problem LOLOLOL

DeletedUser31339

Screenshot-1.png
wait ..... u got 60k gold for $80 .... they over here giving me 20k smh

DeletedUser57382

Dont be that addictate to the game that you would be willing to spend real money on it its not really worth it :( the game is so boring all the time the same things,i wish they added more things like maybe bandits attacking your city or a Chance to kill a Dragon or something with your Alliance and get prizes it shouldnt be just getting more money out of that 5% like if they were smart they would make the game more fun and it would increase people buying gold to play a Fun game.

Ahh why was i so Blessed to be so smart :cool: ow well what can you do.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Dont be that addictate to the game that you would be willing to spend real money on it its not really worth it :( the game is so boring all the time the same things,i wish they added more things like maybe bandits attacking your city or a Chance to kill a Dragon or something with your Alliance and get prizes it shouldnt be just getting more money out of that 5% like if they were smart they would make the game more fun and it would increase people buying gold to play a Fun game.

1621821181640.png

Last edited:

TromboneTom

Strategos

You do realise you should help your alliance attack when they are trying to take city's... might make the game more interesting and not as boring...
1621880765412.png

DeletedUser54339

thats not how it works, people who never buy gold dont get 200% gold bonus packages, those are for ones that spend a lot of money in short amount of time, ask @armashuski101
Pour one out for Arma. Never again will an enemy player feed my guys so much DBP,

AND keep us in advisors until poop sticks to the moon <3

DeletedUser56380

Zeuse is indeed a furry, sometime he roleplays in discord.

We are all inclusive here at the Fiasco

DeletedUser41325

Just curious , but what happened to katakuri? He left Going nowhere?

Edit:- he joined back. Nvm. Idk why you would do that though?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31339

It was at this moment..... he knew he screwed up

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.40.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 8.40.04 PM.png
    403.8 KB · Views: 49

DeletedUser31339

if yall want the attack reports lmk :eek:o_O;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 11.30.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 11.30.45 PM.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 34