Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser31339

Lmao, Who says that money cant buy happiness, ever golded multiple nuke on a sleeping player :D
Some players prefer sleep over saving there city, ah well
@zeuse4848 My deal still stands :D
good job to you guys for making sure cp was up... couldn't get a narc in

DeletedUser31339

Tried what we could, We could have flipped the city if someone wokeup. Congrats though
ya ... didnt even have to gold olu's today .... was wondering why there wasn't more dlu in the city... but then again i cleared like 80k yesterday... must be running low with war angel hoarding all her troops out of fear

DeletedUser56380

ya ... didnt even have to gold olu's today .... was wondering why there wasn't more dlu in the city... but then again i cleared like 80k yesterday... must be running low with war angel hoarding all her troops out of fear

Zeuse always gets all the credit. Not us lowly plebians that are his backbone catering to his every whim :( The amount of pings I get on discord with DEMANDS for resources, favor, spells, and compliments! Gosh! Fiasco has no honor :c

DeletedUser31339

Zeuse always gets all the credit. Not us lowly plebians that are his backbone catering to his every whim :( The amount of pings I get on discord with DEMANDS for resources, favor, spells, and compliments! Gosh! Fiasco has no honor :c
gant send me resources .... andee cast me spell :)

hehehe

DeletedUser31339

war angel be like ... "I Help my alliance"

and then gets 1700 Dbp ... lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 10.59.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 10.59.59 AM.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 22

DeletedUser57382

war angel be like ... "I Help my alliance"

and then gets 1700 Dbp ... lol

3 Fiasco's CS sunk if im not mistaken well it might have been more idk its cool, and the only reason your number one is because you Cheat and gold abuse mate not because your better then anyone here. it would be fun to see who will win in the end im really hoping Bloods will show up its just not fun without them or Banda or someone strong they will make the world more fun.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 9

DeletedUser31339

3 Fiasco's CS sunk if im not mistaken well it might have been more idk its cool, and the only reason your number one is because you Cheat and gold abuse mate not because your better then anyone here. it would be fun to see who will win in the end im really hoping Bloods will show up its just not fun without them or Banda or someone strong they will make the world more fun.
cheat ... how do i cheat ???
you act like no one in your alliance uses gold lol

what happened to "im not gona complain anymore" yikesss

wait ..... Maybe .. just maybe ... dont have a player without alarms on the frontline ? just a thought

i will sadly miss my bp farm :(

Ro deschain

Phrourach

I agree bloods were fun, although I don't think they will be itching for a rematch any time soon lol.

lol "you cheat because you time attacks and im to lazy to try and do that myself waaaaaaa"

DeletedUser57382

cheat ... how do i cheat ???
you act like no one in your alliance uses gold lol

what happened to "im not gona complain anymore" yikesss

wait ..... Maybe .. just maybe ... dont have a player without alarms on the frontline ? just a thought

i will sadly miss my bp farm :(

Not saying there arent talented players in Fiasco like Nuts,Spartan who taught me a lot about Grepo when i was starting out but you cant deny that Gold makes a difference there's just so much a skilled player can do to defend or attack.

its pointless to come up here and Brag on the Forum its like me and you running a Race and now im taking steroids and idk what else of course im going to win i dont really get you guys from Fiasco its like you dont see it still like everyone else said you got the city so congrats im not a sore loser you won in your way but you won.

DeletedUser31339

Not saying there arent talented players in Fiasco like Nuts,Spartan who taught me a lot about Grepo when i was starting out but you cant deny that Gold makes a difference there's just so much a skilled player can do to defend or attack.

its pointless to come up here and Brag on the Forum its like me and you running a Race and now im taking steroids and idk what else of course im going to win i dont really get you guys from Fiasco its like you dont see it still like everyone else said you got the city so congrats im not a sore loser you won in your way but you won.
how am i bragging ... im responding to a statement you made lol
your so bipoloar lol , your the one who made time to pm me in game in the first place "oh looks like your gold ran out eh" lol

pyropirate

Chiliarch

lmao using bloods and someone strong in the same sentence. i want whatever you're smoking

TromboneTom

Strategos

Momentum golded 12 CS's last sunday/monday and still failed to take the city, wonder how much 12 CS packages cost him ranging from 200 LS to 20 LS each time