Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

ALFinOz

Hoplite
I believe our Alliance of 20 has been targetted by a Top 10 Alliance (to be fair - we are in thier direct line of growth)
Just thought I would approach a similar sized Alliance to ask for the 'preception of protection', and secure them afew good cities before thier enemies do.....

DeletedUser56813

thats not how it works, people who never buy gold dont get 200% gold bonus packages, those are for ones that spend a lot of money in short amount of time, ask @armashuski101

yep, after a 3 month break I came back to play on 136 and they offered me again a 60k gold package :D

Pour one out for Arma. Never again will an enemy player feed my guys so much DBP,

AND keep us in advisors until poop sticks to the moon <3

That's how the game works lol, I attack, I get ABP, whoever defends gets DBP, why was I always the player with the highest amount cities while I played there?
I still remember checking and I had 50 cities after 53 days playing there, that's literally a city per day on a speed 2 world, try to achieve that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56380

So, checking game ettiquette (is it a thing). If a new Alliance looks at joining a bigger alliance - how does the academy system work (is it just like a feeder Alliance? During Domination/EndGame, can players change Alliances (as players get wiped out, can the remaining top up the larger alliances?)

Also, if in discussion with an alliance regarding being an Academy, and that alliance suddenly attacked (and spies) on a few cities on a single island - I guess you can assume the negotiations have "broken down". How do you then find the 'enemy' of that Alliance - because as they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend now...

One thing to add to the other replies, there is a chance that leaders are discussing diplomacy with each other and DID NOT tell their alliance about it so the players may just be blissfully unaware. Id say chuck the leader a message asking whats up and youll either get ignored, told no friendship, or the situation will get resolved.

DeletedUser54339

yep, after a 3 month break I came back to play on 136 and they offered me again a 60k gold package :D

That's how the game works lol, I attack, I get ABP, whoever defends gets DBP, why was I always the player with the highest amount cities while I played there?
I still remember checking and I had 50 cities after 53 days playing there, that's literally a city per day on a speed 2 world, try to achieve that.
And then you ran into VM while your team got dickwhipped by TF. I consider that quite a poor return on investment myself.

SlothTzu

Strategos

Aren't you the guy that got caught botting on en123?

DeletedUser56813

he came to brag about being so incapable of playing that he had to use a bot, then got throttled by TF but "had more cities blah blah"

I got throttled by real life way before I could get throttled by TF :)