Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser31339

I have fought alliances a lot stronger and more experienced then yours and stood my ground against them. None of them have talked as much as Fiasco does and have even golded less but were still better. Fractured Mollys,Syndicate,Bloods,JFL countless others believe me you are nothing in this game,any of the above alliances would destroy Fiasco in a single day!!

Stop talking be man enough and attack me,im not on the Rim im infront of you in your backyard i will ask for a City in O54 and i will continue fighting you there!! :cool:

Fiasco United You cant even carry me water bow down before your God!!
how ccome u hit vm 2x then ghosted lol

Look whoos trying to sound impressive now

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Stop talking be man enough and attack me,im not on the Rim im infront of you in your backyard i will ask for a City in O54 and i will continue fighting you there!! :cool:

How can you be in front of us while in our backyard at the same time? @War Angel is to illiterate to understand, Russian players with google translate do better.

But yeah O44 is not our backyard, it's the ocean we invaded against the alliance you jumped into. And its funny you need to ask for a city in 54, the rest of us accomplish moving into other alliances oceans on our own. In the end, like many forum trash talkers prior, you will do nothing except occasional spam, then go inactive and ghost because thats all you got.

TromboneTom

Strategos
I have fought alliances a lot stronger and more experienced then yours and stood my ground against them. None of them have talked as much as Fiasco does and have even golded less but were still better. Fractured Mollys,Syndicate,Bloods,JFL countless others believe me you are nothing in this game,any of the above alliances would destroy Fiasco in a single day!!

You see what they all gave in common with fiasco?

The fact none of those alliances would take you in their team not even bloods and that says alot

DeletedUser57382

Perhaps we can keep the game exciting by offering a Top 12 every now and then.

pgalland25

Strategos
Perhaps we can keep the game exciting by offering a Top 12 every now and then.

There is no point making a top 12 here, everyone past #2 is irrelevant. Actually, screw it, I'm drunk, bored and not playing here seriously so have no dog in this fight.

#1 Fiasco - Swim
I'm fairly well acquainted with FU at this point. Quite a few assholes over there, but they have by far the most knowledgable and willing to gold members out of this world. Unless the rest of these teams have a lot of tricks up their sleeves, it is only a matter of time until Nutz and Co. seal this world up.

#2 Going Nowhere - Float, cannon fodder mostly
Aptly named, not really any big names there, very few I recognize. The amount of inactives/VMers this early is concerning, and fits the "we're losing and we just don't know it yet" curve. They are a little over half Fiascos size, which is not insurmountable. However, I doubt these guys have the balls to make anything significant happen. They'll likely sit around with their heads inserted squarely between their cheeks feeding Fiasco BP until they win.

#3 Dominators - Slowly sink
Oh boy where to start here. So many simmers. Mrtravis, Mike the victorious, James XXI, Coogeeman, this roster is straight stacked with simmers, and not even the good kind. I've heard Mike is the def coord here, oh boy. Dude couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, and now he's leadership? The only reason this ship isn't rapidly sinking is the general ranks of this alliance are too dumb to know when to call it quits and will hang around long after they're already dead.

#4 - T.B.D - Irrelevant

#5 - Rage - Irrelevant

#6 - Orion - Irrelevant

#7 - Peeasko United - See #1

#8 - I'm not going any further, I've lost interest and it's all garbage from here on down.

Hope you enjoyed my stellar breakdown. Actually no I don't really care either way, I enjoy hatemail too.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
There is no point making a top 12 here, everyone past #2 is irrelevant. Actually, screw it, I'm drunk, bored and not playing here seriously so have no dog in this fight.

#1 Fiasco - Swim
I'm fairly well acquainted with FU at this point. Quite a few assholes over there, but they have by far the most knowledgable and willing to gold members out of this world. Unless the rest of these teams have a lot of tricks up their sleeves, it is only a matter of time until Nutz and Co. seal this world up.

Aptly named, not really any big names there, very few I recognize. The amount of inactives/VMers this early is concerning, and fits the "we're losing and we just don't know it yet" curve. They are a little over half Fiascos size, which is not insurmountable. However, I doubt these guys have the balls to make anything significant happen. They'll likely sit around with their heads inserted squarely between their cheeks feeding Fiasco BP until they win.

Oh boy where to start here. So many simmers. Mrtravis, Mike the victorious, James XXI, Coogeeman, this roster is straight stacked with simmers, and not even the good kind. I've heard Mike is the def coord here, oh boy. Dude couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, and now he's leadership? The only reason this ship isn't rapidly sinking is the general ranks of this alliance are too dumb to know when to call it quits and will hang around long after they're already dead.

#4 - T.B.D - Irrelevant

#5 - Rage - Irrelevant

#6 - Orion - Irrelevant

#8 - I'm not going any further, I've lost interest and it's all garbage from here on down.

Hope you enjoyed my stellar breakdown. Actually no I don't really care either way, I enjoy hatemail too.

look at the war scores only peeasko knows how to fight

DeletedUser17320

All hail Peasko!
Death to the fiasco!

I see your hail and your death and I raise you:

All Doge to the Doge!

flj5Hm3N5V1zj2_vyrbTk13Rg0pxVezGewCN-_R8Uow.jpg

TromboneTom

Strategos

#1 Fiasco - Swim

#4 - T.B.D - Irrelevant

#5 - Rage - Irrelevant

#6 - Orion - Irrelevant

500K BP away to have the same amount of BP as rank 2/3/4 combined what a coalition that is