Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

DeletedUser17320

Untitled.png

The real reason Fiasco floats on the list ;) But... how good are these pics? And are they human? Asking for a friend...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
can confirm that ango is geh

lhyMd4R.png

toufiotis

Hipparchus
Every fiasco player has seen 'trash talkers' like war angel before, however, I don't think we've got bored of someone this fast in the past...

haha trash talkers?? who the kids and newbs?
these grepo nerds? the prof. ghost eaters and selfish farmers - let's see in the game in the future if still, a fighting unit play and make party again with them... academy level the average player there.
who will not?

but generally alliances with stats like below ---> they are 'food' bro for a fighting unit. Sure they are effective against 100 sizes smaller players or ghost enemies and internal BPs.
who will not?

1628684607200.png

1628684798661.png

smiley-emoticons-bravo2.gif

something like this - tripping your cities and y run to Rome
What Does It Feel Like?

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
these grepo nerds? the prof. ghost eaters and selfish farmers - let's see in the game in the future if still, a fighting unit play and make party again with them... academy level the average player there.
who will not?

but generally alliances with stats like below ---> they are 'food' bro for a fighting unit. Sure they are effective against 100 sizes smaller players or ghost enemies and internal BPs.
who will not?

View attachment 15678

View attachment 15679

What Does It Feel Like?

yo @1saaa I think he's being angry with you? but really I cannot tell

toufiotis

Hipparchus
not at all why be, I don't even know the player; I would like to warm this chat a bit - too much soft, too few def points too many internals.

maybe a merged world from us-asia would add a few competitions if grepo stops also to open so many idiot servers. There are rules closing a server, maybe we are at the point that maybe we need rules 'number' to open a server o_O

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
who will not?

who will not?

View attachment 15678

View attachment 15679

What Does It Feel Like?
I will say, that was probably the most drawn out way anyone has ever told me "you're bad".

DeletedUser56380

yo @1saaa I think he's being angry with you? but really I cannot tell
Are WE Being called bad or is the rest of the world being called bad I really cant tell

Probably both but imagine losing to a ragtag team of droolers like Fiasco. If only they could see the teamwork and intelligence of our discord :cool:

"yall didnt earn a lot of DBP" yeah cause the world coalition was a bunch of scardycats that couldnt get their 2 braincells to rub together to use ares when it was strong

toufiotis

Hipparchus
I didn't call anyone bad. Why to do so. Even if I do not play this world. Even if I don't know the player but general he writes very nice and i like/enjoy to read. My point just is too many servers w/o teams and compatitive and warm up a bit this chat.

By the way.Discord?

Really do you need also discord to take ghosts, internals and players like warangel...waw. impressed...

The situation in grepolis, in newbs is more serious than I thought. Did y use also the app if someone is offline to attack (?) as unit (?) even if is warangel o_O o_O

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I didn't call anyone bad. Why to do so. Even if I do not play this world. Even if I don't know the player but general he writes very nice and i like/enjoy to read. My point just is too many servers w/o teams and compatitive and warm up a bit this chat.

By the way.Discord?

Really do you need also discord to take ghosts, internals and players like warangel...waw. impressed...

The situation in grepolis, in newbs is more serious than I thought. Did y use also the app if someone is offline to attack (?) as unit (?)o_O o_O even

you mentioned teams from Asian servers. can you build a team for us to fight?

toufiotis

Hipparchus
I try but bored let's see 2022. I will message you. We all left till delta me gamma. We don't need discord, neither app.

Do not have change, believe me guys we are farmers and ghost eaters now.

Ask your mates that left battles for pages. What is better than a WW OP against active players .. ahh yes to eat ghost and internals.

Merge server: is just a thought as is so boring to be all server ghosts and lack of mates that love battles and competition

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I try but bored let's see 2022. I will message you. We all left till delta me gamma. We don't need discord, neither app.

Do not have change, believe me guys we are farmers and ghost eaters now.

Ask your mates that left battles for pages. What is better than a WW OP against active players .. ahh yes to eat ghost and internals.

yea shoot me a message. would like yo have a nice competitive server. we'd look for a speed 3+ revolt server this winter likely

toufiotis

Hipparchus
Like also more revolt too as more team game and not ninjas @NutsNBoltz , but seriously with 500 players of which 10-15 actually are the fighters what can do. Maybe a solution would be to have only merged worlds and not open so many, I cannot think anything else. Tired eat ghost too, better to play Tetris :D.

As I saw in my return.
Nego WW, destroy WW, naps, anything avoiding battles and eat ghost and small players, spams. Players 24/4 active to eat someone inactive. This is how it is, ghost eaters. How can play against players we played and enjoyed enemy be stronger and active and beat, if inactive we bored to battle.

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Like also more revolt too as more team game and not ninjas @NutsNBoltz , but seriously with 500 players of which 10-15 actually are the fighters what can do. Maybe a solution would be to have only merged worlds and not open so many, I cannot think anything else. Tired eat ghost too, better to play Tetris :D.

As I saw in my return.
Nego WW, destroy WW, naps, anything avoiding battles and eat ghost and small players, spams. Players 24/4 active to eat someone inactive. This is how it is, ghost eaters. How can play against players we played and enjoyed enemy be stronger and active and beat, if inactive we bored to battle.

WW sucks, play domination. literally just fight to win