Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21287

Thats more like it. A true reflection of the war. Doesnt include those 10 conquests from a player we kicked either but I wont split hairs.

upload_2017-10-22_18-35-59.png

DeletedUser21287

Lol what? How do we come into it???

just because we have seen you supporting their sieges. I can manipulate these things just like deluded charlie. Take your alliance out and the conquests remain the same.

DeletedUser21287

On the Piggies seige you were supporting heavily.

i dont know if anyone else sent, i sent 1. first time asked. seen yours for jfl on several occasions. besides my point was just to add your alliance in to show i can manipulate these stats also and the neutral will be like oh wow, they have hundreds of millions of cities more but your kicking their butt! You understand the point im sure. Even charlie may understand it but dont quote me. Constantly bragging on here that the 12 of them are winning a war - its embarrassing. must be some spoilt little kid. any way im ranting at you for no reason my man. hope you are well and enjoying the war :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

I actually think it is a pity that this war really appears to be internecine strife. I much prefer it when there is a clear and visible enemy such as we have. Fighting against ex teammates is never a happy experience - For anyone.

DeletedUser41096

RJNJd7tmSq64KYbe4Bw_dQ.png
Little update, 2 more cities of goats in siege now, 32 4 shortly,

CHC_JejSSx27ppMaHkklOg.png

But hey, they are really giving it to Dark Lords! Lets not forget about that now give them credit there, showing they can pick on newer players cant argue there.

DeletedUser41523

Humanie is neither a new player or new leader. Would think he'd be able to do okay with the Dark Lords.

DeletedUser41096

Humanie is neither a new player or new leader. Would think he'd be able to do okay with the Dark Lords.
He had many new players early on, he is slowly getting his group to smaller numbers of better players, but goats are sitting here trying to add DL to the stats on their war with us, no idea why. We are not DL, we have a common enemy in goats, and its not even like DL is holding sieges for us. We are doing that fully on our own, just like DL has recently been taking a few cities from the goats, fully on their own. The only thing we help them with is we occasionally help to break sieges for them because it lowers goats DLU, which in term benefits us.

I have not a single clue why anyone would think we are accountable for their choices or cities. So why would you add their cities to stats against JFL? No reason other than to try and hide the fact we are completely dominating an enemy that was at one point nearly 9x our size and 6x our city count.

DL will be a force soon enough, they cut a lot of deadweight and are making some islands, I like the way the play which is why we have helped them out, but in no way are we helping them like mart is trying to make people think. He sits around acting like we are a sister alliance, I don't understand it... but hey no problem for us, real players who have an understanding of the game will understand the true stats of the war, gotta run now have to go rename a city I just took from another goat.

DeletedUser41523

I mean they need food and why let them sit and good good?

No clue why they would add DL to the list. Gotta remember...I'm just out here on the rim spreading the word of our lord and savior: The Booty Warrior. Speaking of which you should head on over and accept that request ;)

Other than that i'm not overly caught up and am just talking about a part I do know. :)

DeletedUser52860

Martinus, it doesn't matter how you try to dress up the numbers; the fact is you seem incabable of dealing with JFL. Charlie is comparing his alliance with your 2 branches and while you seem incabable of taking their cities they seem to be taking yours at will. Now I appreciate there will be all kinds of inactives or whatever in there but really, rather than the constant bs you are feeding us on here about how they aren't making you look stupid (they are) why don't you just deal with them? You have the numbers so rather than trying to doctor the stats to stop you all looking inept change them by actually taking some of their cities.

They will have pacts/naps (everybody does) but nobody is buying this "we're not losing to JFL because we're taking cities of their mates" cr*p because anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see it's not true.

So try less talking on here, more ops in game.

DeletedUser41096

Little update, 2 more cities of goats in siege now, 32 4 shortly,

CHC_JejSSx27ppMaHkklOg.png

But hey, they are really giving it to Dark Lords! Lets not forget about that now give them credit there, showing they can pick on newer players cant argue there.

Update in the stats, someone should make a top 12 soon, I made one earlier in the world will get another out soon

BJw_4gLIRzG02Fa7Ic1lMg.png

DeletedUser21287

He had many new players early on, he is slowly getting his group to smaller numbers of better players, but goats are sitting here trying to add DL to the stats on their war with us, no idea why. We are not DL, we have a common enemy in goats, and its not even like DL is holding sieges for us. We are doing that fully on our own, just like DL has recently been taking a few cities from the goats, fully on their own. The only thing we help them with is we occasionally help to break sieges for them because it lowers goats DLU, which in term benefits us.

I have not a single clue why anyone would think we are accountable for their choices or cities. So why would you add their cities to stats against JFL? No reason other than to try and hide the fact we are completely dominating an enemy that was at one point nearly 9x our size and 6x our city count.

DL will be a force soon enough, they cut a lot of deadweight and are making some islands, I like the way the play which is why we have helped them out, but in no way are we helping them like mart is trying to make people think. He sits around acting like we are a sister alliance, I don't understand it... but hey no problem for us, real players who have an understanding of the game will understand the true stats of the war, gotta run now have to go rename a city I just took from another goat.

You even believe your own rubbish lol

DeletedUser21287

Martinus, it doesn't matter how you try to dress up the numbers; the fact is you seem incabable of dealing with JFL. Charlie is comparing his alliance with your 2 branches and while you seem incabable of taking their cities they seem to be taking yours at will. Now I appreciate there will be all kinds of inactives or whatever in there but really, rather than the constant bs you are feeding us on here about how they aren't making you look stupid (they are) why don't you just deal with them? You have the numbers so rather than trying to doctor the stats to stop you all looking inept change them by actually taking some of their cities.

They will have pacts/naps (everybody does) but nobody is buying this "we're not losing to JFL because we're taking cities of their mates" cr*p because anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain can see it's not true.

Dude they are pacted in every way. It would be like me taking 7 players and calling us a different alliance and saying were not part of the others just to hide stats. Their time will come once we deal with these damn internals. I don't care if I am winning or losing a war but when people come on here claiming to be something they are not it's laughable.

DeletedUser54384

You talk about Charlie's alliance wins over Martinus 2 breaches, but you don't talk about them who help Charlie's alliance to break and stack sieges. Very good comment from you :D

DeletedUser54360

You talk about Charlie's alliance wins over Martinus 2 breaches, but you don't talk about them who help Charlie's alliance to break and stack sieges. Very good comment from you :D
Well given that you are breaking JFL seiges I see your comment for the glittering example of impartiality it always is ..

For those new to these threads ( THAT WAS SARCASM ) :rolleyes:

DeletedUser41096

Well we found out how Goats are going to fight us, due to the 60 players they have not being enough, we have now added another 80 players against us, as 300 piglets and Reaperz have now started sending their myth nukes to break our sieges.

140 players attacking the support from a group of 12 players, now that is something to be seen...

That is a sad sight to see that they cant handle us alone, and expect them to merge down the road, not too far based on the events of today im guessing!

Status
Not open for further replies.