Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55285

EFF ? is that a new tactic? Attacking your own LMD ?? Doing good mate :D
Im pretty sure that what you call a noob move.
Shame we didnt have more dlu in the area smh.
But yeah I finally understand why you guys use lmds lol our handfull of dlu managed to kill quite a bit of flyers.
See you guys next time
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
'quite a bit of fliers'

Yes. Totally

Another edit but;

Why do you milk every single little thing that you get up on us... like i dont understand... sure when you take your first city it might be something to post. But i dont need to know how you like stalking our cities and knowing our numbers yada yada.

+ With the god-awful events that occur every 20s you should know that any fliers lost (no matter the number) can be rebuilt overnight... like i abstained from 4 events in a row (this is my first event 'back'), i can already fully rebuild myth nukes get double bp and birs etc (without any gold).

But you cant get cities from the event, PO

Last edited by a moderator:
'quite a bit of fliers'

Yes. Totally

Another edit but;

Why do you milk every single little thing that you get up on us... like i dont understand... sure when you take your first city it might be something to post. But i dont need to know how you like stalking our cities and knowing our numbers yada yada.

+ With the god-awful events that occur every 20s you should know that any fliers lost (no matter the number) can be rebuilt overnight... like i abstained from 4 events in a row (this is my first event 'back'), i can already fully rebuild myth nukes get double bp and birs etc (without any gold).

But you cant get cities from the event, PO
Now there you are obviously not salty for looking like idiot infront of savage.
And with some much stuff you guys like to talk something back would be understandable?
Besides its about the idea, you guys attacking your own LMD
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
its pretty smart in a way.
That way you can make sure the morale works :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55285

MTEz-Today at 2:11 AM
Let it be noted that we have 1 attack from SP on siege
So pawcio will say
SP

- Nice, fell for that one
And wait how are the idiots? Did we fail 4 cs's on a bunch of small towns (excl UTE's)

And whoa, we cover for our members! Crazy!

I dont think we care about our troops as long as the city is safe btw.. something called team-work and team spirit... ya kno. Something yall seem to lack lol

Edit: That was my local time around the time of the siege ** not in game time - for context

MTEz-Today at 2:11 AM
Let it be noted that we have 1 attack from SP on siege
So pawcio will say
SP

- Nice, fell for that one
And wait how are the idiots? Did we fail 4 cs's on a bunch of small towns (excl UTE's)

And whoa, we cover for our members! Crazy!

I dont think we care about our troops as long as the city is safe btw.. something called team-work and team spirit... ya kno. Something yall seem to lack lol

Edit: That was my local time around the time of the siege ** not in game time - for context
Ofcourse I was going to mention that?!!! Are you dumb this is prime example that you guys are their lapdogs.
I think its more about your precious stats lol If we had 20k dlu in there wouldyou still send? Dont thinks so....unless you guys a dumb which wouldnt be that much of a shocker.

DeletedUser10810

Ofcourse I was going to mention that?!!! Are you dumb this is prime example that you guys are their lapdogs.
I think its more about your precious stats lol If we had 20k dlu in there wouldyou still send? Dont thinks so....unless you guys a dumb which wouldnt be that much of a shocker.

What I dont understand is, why people keep saying our allies as our lapdogs ??? Well, we can also be Kamikaze's lapdog right? So Paw, you are WHG's lapcat ??

DeletedUser55285

What I dont understand is, why people keep saying our allies as our lapdogs ??? Well, we can also be Kamikaze's lapdog right? So Paw, you are WHG's lapcat ??
They like to use it as an excuse for their epic failure to deal with the situation

DeletedUser54984

I really don’t understand how this siege is a prime example of kami being SP lapdogs I would really like you to clarify on this pawcio?

Top and bottom is

You landed CS
We would have killed cs had you pulled or not. We are familiar with morale traps but as eff said we do what we need to for our team mates

Who should be boasting here?

Shame on you

I really don’t understand how this siege is a prime example of kami being SP lapdogs I would really like you to clarify on this pawcio?

Top and bottom is

You landed CS
We killed CS

Who should be boasting here?

Shame on you
They allways send stuff? Hell I bet they even send Lts to you guys, ofcourse thats a speculation.

DeletedUser55285

They allways send stuff? Hell I bet they even send Lts to you guys, ofcourse thats a speculation.
We wish lol
;) savage bbyz hit me up with some of that good stuff in all my little baby towns 100% money back guarantee if some LOTR idiot doesn't cs it without clearing the city first within 24 hours!

T&CS APPLY

DeletedUser54984

LTS? Where? The only players that are ever likely to receive LTS are our LMD

So I’ll ask again how does one attack make us lapdogs?
You have new bloods and LOTR and could still not stack a siege against us, how do you expect to plan and carry out WW if you can’t take a simple city from a very small (“SMALL” eff) sorry internal joke there... oh where was I, yes lapdogs is that always going to be the excuse for failure against us? Even when SP have 0 contribution to your failure?

DeletedUser54984

We wish lol
;) savage bbyz hit me up with some of that good stuff in all my little baby towns 100% money back guarantee if some LOTR idiot doesn't cs it without clearing the city first within 24 hours!

T&CS APPLY

I wish... not so much as a HC to my colonisations :( no LTS bp guarantees here

DeletedUser54984

Oh wait now I got one haha quick quick send me LTS savage you know the agreement hahaha

LTS? Where? The only players that are ever likely to receive LTS are our LMD

So I’ll ask again how does one attack make us lapdogs?
You have new bloods and LOTR and could still not stack a siege against us, how do you expect to plan and carry out WW if you can’t take a simple city from a very small (“SMALL” eff) sorry internal joke there... oh where was I, yes lapdogs is that always going to be the excuse for failure against us? Even when SP have 0 contribution to your failure?
Are you actually dumb? How are we sposed to properly stack against you when we have bigger fish to fry and the TT is pretty mad? Sure your spy told you where our wonder site is, so what we will make it work. By the time the wonders start those cities will be gone.
Savage is already tough enough on its own throw in Doomed (who are gone thank god) Mp and you. I wonder where we are going to focus our attention?
Lets focus on the muscle thats actually doing something and not a alliance who has 100 cities and hides behind Lmds....although savage are starting to do the same :(
So yeah sorry for not giving it our best but once our more active players get more cities with you guys then the situation will change.

DeletedUser55285

WitchunterGeneral today at 12:45
Corvair just came on . EQ Regular as clockwork every morning ..

I see you keeping quiet about getting trounced attacking 5528?

Never Mind I am sure the current spy genuinely thought we were doing Wonders in 55..

THat was the plan anyway.

Must be fun using up precious slots on a wild goose chase..

BTW what exactly did MIKNEL do to MEtz a few worlds ago ? Miknel was kind of bragging he was going to do a Metz on me.

But since I have no idea what he did to metz - I hav eno idea is that bad or good or perverse..

We found your wonder islands, wow i had no clue.... i fully believed that.

And how many times do you double back from the yeah nah we're focusing on you now, then backup to the, yeah we cant focus on you your small yada yada who cares. Wimps. (its pg :) and not personally directed)

DeletedUser41523

I like how the team with 3 branches (and previously more) is complaining anyone for having allies and calling them lapdogs.. Even though I recall members of LOTR being called strategically unimportant and being used as cannon fodder against their enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.