Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well we found out how Goats are going to fight us, due to the 60 players they have not being enough, we have now added another 80 players against us, as 300 piglets and Reaperz have now started sending their myth nukes to break our sieges.

140 players attacking the support from a group of 12 players, now that is something to be seen...

That is a sad sight to see that they cant handle us alone, and expect them to merge down the road, not too far based on the events of today im guessing!

hahah i was wondering when will you post this..
did you really expect us to role over and be fine with YOUR MEMBERS attacking OUR sieges on lotr? and us ignoring that?
consider your siege today how it will look from now on ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well given that you are breaking JFL seiges I see your comment for the glittering example of impartiality it always is ..

For those new to these threads ( THAT WAS SARCASM ) :rolleyes:

Please.. like JFL didnt help you guys before and tried to break our sieges on your members.. its pointless to play this game at this moment, its very much clear that you are supporting JFL from the very start, and we had no problems with that until they started attacking our sieges on you guys but now rules of the game have changed and i just don't know how will JFL hold sieges now :)

DeletedUser54384

Well we found out how Goats are going to fight us, due to the 60 players they have not being enough, we have now added another 80 players against us, as 300 piglets and Reaperz have now started sending their myth nukes to break our sieges.

140 players attacking the support from a group of 12 players, now that is something to be seen...

That is a sad sight to see that they cant handle us alone, and expect them to merge down the road, not too far based on the events of today im guessing!

You lie, just like and dont blush. Dark Lords help you, LOTR help you and you cal that war as only your 12? or you want me to show reports of the combined attacks on my trips in HolyHolger cities with your friends/allies?. Or to show screenshot of your 12 teammates fliers on our siege?

Be a man, and tell everything by its name.

DeletedUser41096

We attacked a siege that goats were supporting from 300, we would not have cared otherwise.

You involved the goats in your affairs so we attacked that siege, no you seek revenge? Ironic.

Like I said, I will deal with this and JFL will adapt to the situation, we aren't going to roll over and die. We will do what we do and keep giving it our best, I just didn't expect goats to call in the #2 alliance in points, and the 80 players they have, to attack a siege that literally ONLY 4 members of JFL had support in. That was unexpected. But hey people wanted to know how goats would do, they are now losing a fight against us and calling in 80 more players to fight us.

DeletedUser54384

We attacked a siege that goats were supporting from 300, we would not have cared otherwise.

You involved the goats in your affairs so we attacked that siege, no you seek revenge? Ironic.

Like I said, I will deal with this and JFL will adapt to the situation, we aren't going to roll over and die. We will do what we do and keep giving it our best, I just didn't expect goats to call in the #2 alliance in points, and the 80 players they have, to attack a siege that literally ONLY 4 members of JFL had support in. That was unexpected. But hey people wanted to know how goats would do, they are now losing a fight against us and calling in 80 more players to fight us.

Funny is your comment. Just say we attacked, because you friends called you, like I did, because I saw how they were attacking Holy cities with you together and thought they might be intereted. And one more thing, we are pacted and we dont hide it. What about you? when will you say about your agreement with LOTR? or you will keep repeating that only you 12/13 are fighting?

DeletedUser21287

The irony is we have been pacted since the beginning from what i recall yet never need each others assistance. Suddenly in the past what 2 days? We started to support a siege and piglet help us break 1 siege we are 'exposed' on the externals lol. Again more rubbish from Charlie and his 12 (sorry 1200) allies.

JFL rules
1. If we can break a siege we will do and take credit for it
2. If we cant we will leave it and say Dark Lords have nothing to do with us lol
3. We can call on our hidden pacts any time we want because we are only 12 but others cant
4. Above all else we must pretend we are a group of 12 players fighting 3 million.

You are taking our inactives mostly and less active players. We are simply doing the same albeit your inactives and easier targets belong to Dark Lords.

Too funny

DeletedUser54360

OK I made my mind up . I am throwing down against TIG and TIR since you want to and have been wallowing in the PIGGY STY since day one( YOUR WORDS ) we wll now ACTUALLY help JFL from now on. ACTUALLY HELP THEM.. INTENTIONALLY.

DeletedUser54360

You lie, just like and dont blush. Dark Lords help you, LOTR help you and you cal that war as only your 12? or you want me to show reports of the combined attacks on my trips in HolyHolger cities with your friends/allies?. Or to show screenshot of your 12 teammates fliers on our siege?

Be a man, and tell everything by its name.

Up till now LOTR have done remarkably little for JFL and whatwas don ewas mostly acccidental incidental. But congratulations that is about to change//

I see teh beaten Punishers are now Reaperz/ Everyon ewe beat go crying to Piggies.

Did no one tell you? When you put two losers together you still got losers/

DeletedUser54384

Up till now LOTR have done remarkably little for JFL and whatwas don ewas mostly acccidental incidental. But congratulations that is about to change//

I see teh beaten Punishers are now Reaperz/ Everyon ewe beat go crying to Piggies.

Did no one tell you? When you put two losers together you still got losers/

Hypocrites everywhere.

1. Remarkably nothing is for you maybe broken siege by JFL on you during Olympics event.
2. Remarkably nothing is for you maybe your help in taking HolyHolger cities.
3.Remarkably nothing is for you maybe allowing you gain attacking bonus, so you can be able to at least show some fight during the Olympics event.

And finally congrats you have new ally, which one in numbers? 100th?

I heard on ocean 75 there are also players who want to create alliance, maybe you will take them under you? making 7th or 8th wing, sorry don’t remember exactly.

DeletedUser41096

God have the goats infected the minds of the now idiotic pigs? Great for you, throw away any chance at neutrality with us because you want to support an alliance who is losing against a group of 12.

Blind pigs, all you are. Sit here and listen to martin who continues to cry about how we have "1200 allies", and listen to him without even having him provide proof to anything. I bet he left out the part that the last 30 cities we have taken from the goats have been all, if not 95+%, of JFL troops to hold sieges. But hey, our "1200 allies" are carrying us right?

Ive never seen so many brainless trolls in the externals, I quit after Theta, stay out in Imbros, and all the sudden I'm overwhelmed by the new generation of players who has not a single clue how this game use to be played. Shame.

And can someone please show me where the hell you have seen RIM helping against Holy? Better yet, can I see how ANY of our "Allies" are swinging the 60v12 that is taking place? Show me where they are influencing our war with goats PLEASE. I am dying to see this, because the truth is we are handing it to them 60v12, and now we have 80 more people joining to help a deadweight group. Why? Reapers want to see us lose and goats win because they know damn well goats are a laugh of a group and they will run over them if we are gone. But hey, those goat diplomats think 300 is suddenly helping them just as a friendly gesture all of the sudden :D:D

DeletedUser54360

Hypocrites everywhere.

1. Remarkably nothing is for you maybe broken siege by JFL on you during Olympics event.
2. Remarkably nothing is for you maybe your help in taking HolyHolger cities.
3.Remarkably nothing is for you maybe allowing you gain attacking bonus, so you can be able to at least show some fight during the Olympics event.

And finally congrats you have new ally, which one in numbers? 100th?

I heard on ocean 75 there are also players who want to create alliance, maybe you will take them under you? making 7th or 8th wing, sorry don’t remember exactly.

Lion When you point a finger at someone try and remember three fingers are pointng back at yourself and the thumb is pointing at God.

When YOU of all people use the word hypocrite even the Devil must be tempted to blush with embarrassment.

DeletedUser41523

Should be a good war at least.

But all your problems would go away if you would just accept Fleece Johnson into your heart, @XxCharlie199xX ...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well.. what i am interested to see is this considering how many sieges LoTR will be under these days now that event is over.. they wont have a breath to help their allies.. so i am not worried about that at all.

OK I made my mind up . I am throwing down against TIG and TIR since you want to and have been wallowing in the PIGGY STY since day one( YOUR WORDS ) we wll now ACTUALLY help JFL from now on. ACTUALLY HELP THEM.. INTENTIONALLY.

Also charlie, im not delusional nor blind leader ,i said it EXACTLY HOW THINGS ARE so try not to spin my words of the truth of the situation, you helped LoTR against us from the very start with little things and they you, you cant deny it, and our neutrality as you call it was gone the moment you actively coordinated on our direct siege on them, now you can say its because you saw goats supporting or whoever, thing is we dont share forums nor cooperate with them, if someone in my ally has friends in Goats that want to support the siege so be it.

DeletedUser41096

We hadn't helped LoTR against you until the goats started supporting your sieges on them. Then all of the sudden things picked up, those are goat DLU we can kill, why not attack away? If you hadn't requested help from our enemies we would have no interest whatsoever in the events taking place with LoTR.

Shame its come to this, oh well my time to do work now, we have not come this far taking the easy road, you are more than welcome to support a sinking group and waste your time and resources against us, we are still gaining BP, we are still fighting, haven't rolled over yet.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
We hadn't helped LoTR against you until the goats started supporting your sieges on them. Then all of the sudden things picked up, those are goat DLU we can kill, why not attack away? If you hadn't requested help from our enemies we would have no interest whatsoever in the events taking place with LoTR.

Shame its come to this, oh well my time to do work now, we have not come this far taking the easy road, you are more than welcome to support a sinking group and waste your time and resources against us, we are still gaining BP, we are still fighting, haven't rolled over yet.

i saw one of your myth siege breach "attempts", do you really think that your group has enough firepower to fight our support as well if i turn this into active war? i alone have the amount of dlu you guys had lost today if not more.

DeletedUser41096

Wonderful brag about your DLU, you have already turned this into a war by keeping the lifeless goats afloat today. They threw all their myths at our siege and still couldn't break it, only reason they did were the attacks from 300. Shame, I wanted to have a nice fair fight with the goats, well as fair as the 60v10 would be. Now I have to go diplomatic and get a big hitter on our side, looks like a merge could be coming down the line make sure everyone stays tune for a fun one hehe. All with the now intentions of goats and 300 teaming up, shame. I wish we could have just had the fight with goats without the intervention :/

DeletedUser41523

S5HcX6e.jpg

I see you choosing the hard way...

DeletedUser41523

Things wont change ;) I don't expect things to ever be easy, if I wanted easy I would hide behind an MRA

I know all about your show, so you can bring in them cameras and that girl with a gun that's waiting out side. It don't make me no difference...Now listen, I like ya, and I want ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.