Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54384

Ladies ! Can we stop pandering to Metz's overinflated ( and possibly split personality ) ego and somebody just do a Top 12 .?

Who in their right mind gives a flying fiddlers fudgecake what the " I cant do anything except sabaotage others" thinks .

Incandescent with rage at wasting all those slots chasing a Wonders Site Red Herring // Using his spies against him..

HE////// I mean HE//// OF ALL PEOPLE /// Attempting to give lectures on game morality. It is like a crimson mouthed Fox hosting a knitting lesson at the Womens Institute in Godalming,

LION .. Thanks for the BP earlier when this Morning's Baby Seal's Mommy came back in time..

Your turn to knock your head against a Bireme Wall .

At least I am trying nubby nub, what are you doing? hiding your head into sand? You know that you cant do anything against me, and are proud of puting birs in front of my 2 hours cs? I pity you

DeletedUser55285

"]You see there you go again thinking I care!" My thoughts about you, me and eff spoke about spamming in pm which is why I said what I did. Kami has nothing to lose you sure about that, its a game but as eff said spamming affects rl so you ready to face the punishment for starting it on our leaders and ww players. Some of ours might not handle it but same goes for your team. What goes around comes around. Willpower is one quality many don't have nowadays and give up easy.
you know exactly what you said is our argument.. you spam us, we return it... you seem to think we dont understand the situation.
I was up for 20 hours a day for 3 weeks... I rarely commented on it, but the second you spam a teammate i will make a threat... and im not scared to Kamikaze you... i have nothing to lose... such an easy solution... alas you guys refuse to stop the spam... idiocy.

You will pay for it. If you think taking our cities will help you are truly mistaken.

ft i dont wanna fking return the favour
ft2 notice kami are the only ones saying that they dont want to spam... says something

DeletedUser55285

TOP 12 is the theme of this tread.

Open a " We hate LOTR and all it stands for" thread and vent there ok ???
Actually we enjoy fighting you... i think that's our over-arching point.

We just won't take spam, we played fair for a long bit. But the second you spam we will run you out of this world.
Same for any alliance lol... we think your leadership is crummy, but we enjoy the fight, just not spamming. so asking a member to spam us would be provocative of a counter-attack of much more severe measures.

DeletedUser54984

We don’t hate you! There is much love for LOTR over here at Kami! After all you’ve been city builders for us for the last month or two :)

Thanks guys

Much Love,
Mtez & his second personality

DeletedUser47128

You guys get this is a game right? Haven't seen a top 12 in a really long while. Not a fan of watching other people argue. If you don't mind, could you stop spamming the thread?

DeletedUser47128

It's like the same bit of garbage just comes out of their mouths over and over again. "We're kicking your butt, etc, etc.." Then the reply, "No you aren't, we'll just spam you into submission." Then, "Ok if you spam us then we'll spam you." Then, spam war continues the same way it had been for god knows how long.

It's annoying and unnecessary. Even on specially made threads for this, this would still be annoying. Yall need to learn to grow up. Just because yall fighting ingame don't mean you have to "talk trash" or whatever you wanna call it. You guys are going to continue the war regardless of what is said. It's all just a waste of time for the viewers and for the people typing this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54792

A Top 12, sure.

1) Savage Priests Green: SWIM
Smashed JFL and is eating LotR. Good group, a little insane, but will be around for a long time.

2) Last of the Rim Lords: SINK
Losing on every front. Being infiltrated in every core. Poor leadership, lack of communication, no real cohesion. MRA and proud of it.

3) Savage Priests Crimson: SWIM
Same as #1 only a better color with more attractive people. :p

4) ODIN: FLOAT
They have some really good players with lots of experience. They lack the numbers or positioning to really thrive at this point, but I am sure they will endure. Much respect for these guys.

5) Masked Profanity: SWIM
Great team of experienced and skilled players. Devastating LotR in a humiliating fashion. Slowing down a little simply because they have to travel so far to find a "Rim Lord" willing to fight. lol. These guys will likely be here for the long haul.

6) HELLAS: SINK
Plagued with inactivity, poor communication, bad organization. Losing against SP and Misfit Toys. Losing members, and starting to accumulate more and more disloyal players. The end is nigh.

7) Storm Legion: SINK
I don't know a lot about these guys, but they have some problems. No solid core and spread out over 3 oceans. Losing against the only major group they have come up against. LOTS of inactive players in their wings. No organized or cohesive direction.

8) HH Reborn: SWIM
They took a beating, but relocated and seem to be building up a solid base of operations. I am not sure what the future holds for them, but it seems an easy bet that they will be here until the end.

9) The Black Flag: Float
Right now they have a solid core of active players, and more than a fair bit of dead weight. Rebels and Hellas were giving them trouble, but both seem to be falling apart rapidly now. They need a kickstart if they are going to do anything in this world. We will see what they do.

10) The Pun-ishers: SWIM
Good group of fun guys. They are fairly even against ODIN and have dominated the small groups around them. Allied with HH Reborn, they have the numbers and positioning to be a force in Byblos.

11) Wrath: Float
Rim alliance, not much known about them. They are beating LotR though... but I guess that doesn't mean much since everybody is. They are putting together a core in 66, but it is nowhere near WW ready, nor do they have the numbers or city count for WW. Likely just here for fun, but if they move north they could easily eat up more LotR cities.

12) Mother Ship: Float
Fun guys, and some really skilled players. They are eating up the fringe Black Flag cities. They are just in the world for fun, and are not worried about such things as politics or crowns. I like them, they are fighters. When a new fast conq world opens I suspect they will leave and go dominate it.

OFF TOPIC:
It is absolutely hilarious to be accused of spamming the likes of LotR. Is there any evidence that we have done so? Nope. We spam in response to spam, and nothing more. But LotR has proven time and time again that they do not have the ability to actually fight, hold territory, or succeed in any lasting way... so such tactics should not be surprising. And with poor leadership like theirs, they couldn't stop their members from doing it even if they cared to try.

DeletedUser48583

It's like the same bit of garbage just comes out of their mouths over and over again. "We're kicking your ***, etc, etc.." Then the reply, "No you aren't, we'll just spam you into submission." Then, "Ok if you spam us then we'll spam you." Then, spam war continues the same way it had been for god knows how long.

It's annoying and unnecessary. Even on specially made threads for this, this would still be annoying. Yall need to learn to grow up. Just because yall fighting ingame don't mean you have to "talk trash" or whatever you wanna call it. You guys are going to continue the war regardless of what is said. It's all just a waste of time for the viewers and for the people typing this stuff.

Klutch my friend the externals are just for trash talking everyone in game knows that

DeletedUser55406

Let me take a min to sum up how i've read this spam-debate..

Kamikaze hate on LOTR for spam. So in return, they make threats about out-spamming. You also complain constantly about 3 alliances (rim-group) vs "only 9" players.. kami.

By your own parameters; do you really think you stand a chance in the spam-war you so sorely ask for? You know, it's only a few of us bothering vs a few of you bothering. if 100% of kami-players start to spam, and 100% of rim-group start to spam, what would that be like? You keep saying you got nothing to lose, but from the top of my mind you got troops, ships, towns, sleep, mood, motivation, fun, enjoyment etc.

to be frank, WW looks like a boring part of the game. Please, realize these threats so you add some spice to the game.

Cute you think you got the upper hand :)

DeletedUser54360

You guys get this is a game right? Haven't seen a top 12 in a really long while. Not a fan of watching other people argue. If you don't mind, could you stop spamming the thread?

To be fair I have tried to get it back on track three times now.

DeletedUser55134

A Top 12, sure.

1) Savage Priests Green: SWIM
Smashed JFL and is eating LotR. Good group, a little insane, but will be around for a long time.

2) Last of the Rim Lords: SINK
Losing on every front. Being infiltrated in every core. Poor leadership, lack of communication, no real cohesion. MRA and proud of it.

3) Savage Priests Crimson: SWIM
Same as #1 only a better color with more attractive people. :p

4) ODIN: FLOAT
They have some really good players with lots of experience. They lack the numbers or positioning to really thrive at this point, but I am sure they will endure. Much respect for these guys.

5) Masked Profanity: SWIM
Great team of experienced and skilled players. Devastating LotR in a humiliating fashion. Slowing down a little simply because they have to travel so far to find a "Rim Lord" willing to fight. lol. These guys will likely be here for the long haul.

6) HELLAS: SINK
Plagued with inactivity, poor communication, bad organization. Losing against SP and Misfit Toys. Losing members, and starting to accumulate more and more disloyal players. The end is nigh.

7) Storm Legion: SINK
I don't know a lot about these guys, but they have some problems. No solid core and spread out over 3 oceans. Losing against the only major group they have come up against. LOTS of inactive players in their wings. No organized or cohesive direction.

8) HH Reborn: SWIM
They took a beating, but relocated and seem to be building up a solid base of operations. I am not sure what the future holds for them, but it seems an easy bet that they will be here until the end.

9) The Black Flag: Float
Right now they have a solid core of active players, and more than a fair bit of dead weight. Rebels and Hellas were giving them trouble, but both seem to be falling apart rapidly now. They need a kickstart if they are going to do anything in this world. We will see what they do.

10) The Pun-ishers: SWIM
Good group of fun guys. They are fairly even against ODIN and have dominated the small groups around them. Allied with HH Reborn, they have the numbers and positioning to be a force in Byblos.

11) Wrath: Float
Rim alliance, not much known about them. They are beating LotR though... but I guess that doesn't mean much since everybody is. They are putting together a core in 66, but it is nowhere near WW ready, nor do they have the numbers or city count for WW. Likely just here for fun, but if they move north they could easily eat up more LotR cities.

12) Mother Ship: Float
Fun guys, and some really skilled players. They are eating up the fringe Black Flag cities. They are just in the world for fun, and are not worried about such things as politics or crowns. I like them, they are fighters. When a new fast conq world opens I suspect they will leave and go dominate it.

OFF TOPIC:
It is absolutely hilarious to be accused of spamming the likes of LotR. Is there any evidence that we have done so? Nope. We spam in response to spam, and nothing more. But LotR has proven time and time again that they do not have the ability to actually fight, hold territory, or succeed in any lasting way... so such tactics should not be surprising. And with poor leadership like theirs, they couldn't stop their members from doing it even if they cared to try.
Great read on the current situation. I would only disagree on giving alliances swim or sink, since they are all here to stay as far as I can see. LOTR are cockroaches of this world, they will survive till the end. I would put my money on SP in WW era, because only they deserve the crown. I am 100% sure they will take 4/7 relatively easy, but 7/7 will be very hard if MP plays it out correctly.

Let me take a min to sum up how i've read this spam-debate..

Kamikaze hate on LOTR for spam. So in return, they make threats about out-spamming. You also complain constantly about 3 alliances (rim-group) vs "only 9" players.. kami.

By your own parameters; do you really think you stand a chance in the spam-war you so sorely ask for? You know, it's only a few of us bothering vs a few of you bothering. if 100% of kami-players start to spam, and 100% of rim-group start to spam, what would that be like? You keep saying you got nothing to lose, but from the top of my mind you got troops, ships, towns, sleep, mood, motivation, fun, enjoyment etc.

to be frank, WW looks like a boring part of the game. Please, realize these threats so you add some spice to the game.

Cute you think you got the upper hand :)
Everything Typho said about your alliance is correct. Your roster contains 5-6 good players, that can organize a spam, still less than what kami has. They dont need to use it to beat you, while you must use it in order to minimize your loses.

DeletedUser55406

Everything Typho said about your alliance is correct. Your roster contains 5-6 good players, that can organize a spam, still less than what kami has. They dont need to use it to beat you, while you must use it in order to minimize your loses.

You seem to set traps in your own argument; you don't need "good" players to spam. Spamming is a numbers-game, and they are so happy to say we outnumber them 5-1, so you see where i am going?

What our roster does contain tho, are players fully capable of winning this world, even with the rest of the rats trying to nibble at the cheese. :)

DeletedUser55134

You seem to set traps in your own argument; you don't need "good" players to spam. Spamming is a numbers-game, and they are so happy to say we outnumber them 5-1, so you see where i am going?

What our roster does contain tho, are players fully capable of winning this world, even with the rest of the rats trying to nibble at the cheese. :)
As I already said, 5 of your players are capable of employing that strategy. However, your alliance can only use such unmoral actions to fight back, thus making it incapable of winning. Numbers don't help you, it's like sending full slinger nuke with fts into 1 bireme.

Status
Not open for further replies.