Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54360

bruh you took 6 enemy cities for duration of the world, nothing to be proud of :)

besides.. you lost more cities tome that i did in this world altogether , while i can take your city any day i want you cant do the same not with me not with anyone in my ally :)

Actually study it 20 cities taken from non friendlies at the time of Conquest// All Solo Hunted/\

And You ?? 17 4 of which from your ex members //

You cant tell or face the truth about anything can you ?.. Even when the GCRS records are there for all to see - You persist with the Bacon fantasy.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Actually study it 20 cities taken from non friendlies at the time of Conquest// All Solo Hunted/\

And You ?? 17 4 of which from your ex members //

You cant tell or face the truth about anything can you ?.. Even when the GCRS records are there for all to see - You persist with the Bacon fantasy.

umm do a lil bit of research, all cities i took from gold/thibs are from PN/LoTR takeovers, and there are a lot of "solo" takes frm your wings, so yeah.. its a lot more than 4 enemy cities taken, it might be as well over 14 , and you didnt take 20 cities from non friendlies, you took that many internals lol, i hand off a lot of my takes to my members so yeah.. still better than you in any way you look at it.

DeletedUser54360

umm do a lil bit of research, all cities i took from gold/thibs are from PN/LoTR takeovers, and there are a lot of "solo" takes frm your wings, so yeah.. its a lot more than 4 enemy cities taken, it might be as well over 14 , and you didnt take 20 cities from non friendlies, you took that many internals lol, i hand off a lot of my takes to my members so yeah.. still better than you in any way you look at it.

it is a simple enough matter to look at the lists and count But I was forgetting Piggy can't do that .

all cities i took from gold/thibs ,,,, are internals .. oink oink.

DeletedUser41096

RJNJd7tmSq64KYbe4Bw_dQ.png

DeletedUser55230

How are 12 players ramming 54 players?
I mean props to JFL but at some point u just have to assume TIG is a terrible ally for not dealing w them

DeletedUser21287

I mean props to JFL but at some point u just have to assume TIG is a terrible ally for not dealing w them

Because he publishes bias stats. guy cant count.

somebody show this thing with the below and see how we have double their takes (exclude lotr in that)

31 Dark Lord players
13 Order Chaos players
plus LOTR players we have seen helping

takes their total way past our numbers but he just neglects to mention them at all.

DeletedUser55230

Because he publishes bias stats. guy cant count.

somebody show this thing with the below and see how we have double their takes (exclude lotr in that)

31 Dark Lord players
13 Order Chaos players
plus LOTR players we have seen helping

takes their total way past our numbers but he just neglects to mention them at all.
Yeah...Ok
Should not have spoken without knowing the real setting
But u gotta admit those stats don’t look good and you’re clearly not dealing w them properly

DeletedUser21287

Yeah...Ok
Should not have spoken without knowing the real setting
But u gotta admit those stats don’t look good and you’re clearly not dealing w them properly

I could go get 12 of us whom they havent conquered, call us a different alliance and post random stats on here and say the same thing. the guy genuinely doesnt have a clue

DeletedUser22115

I could go get 12 of us whom they havent conquered, call us a different alliance and post random stats on here and say the same thing. the guy genuinely doesnt have a clue

He didn't claim to have a clue in the first place.

a73fb566530a5c560772d143c54d13f0.png

DeletedUser41096

God this is funny, goats have had us outnumbered the entire war and struggle to find anyway to explain why they are getting dominated. Sad stories :/

Status
Not open for further replies.