Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53903

We'll see....

Btw, 6 alliances? I count only 4.
the 4 mergers + Misfits + blackflag

wait that would be 7 alliances since BF has 2 alliances
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser53903

breaking news : No name 1 & 2 are also joining savage. Bringing the total number to 9 alliances (saying that, no name dissolved and now their biggest players are joining savage. We can expect the rest to join one of the many other alliances soon enough)
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
going along your colour names and the choice of lemon, I suggest you call another alliance Savage Priests Pink

DeletedUser55202

breaking news : No name 1 & 2 are also joining savage. Bringing the total number to 9 alliances (saying that, no name dissolved and now their biggest players are joining savage. We can expect the rest to join one of the many other alliances soon enough)
going along your colour names and the choice of lemon, I suggest you call another alliance Savage Priests Pink

Some of us stayed with the underdogs my friend ;)

DeletedUser55132

Well, a war for having the most alliances is the only war savage can maybe win in
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
Lol, sure.... we'll see I guess. But don't come here complaining with your sorry face when you get destroyed.

If you can't beat them, join them. You should worry why nobody defected to your little hellfyre alliance...

King Soos

Strategos
lets do a top 12 players instead of alliances to spice it up abit

1. Witchunter General - Talks alot but backs it up with his play good player - Swim
2. Gregismighty - shot up the rankings but with a bp rank of 29th with his cities (gold), dont no much about him or his alliance soooo lets go with - swim
3. LionfromNorth - seems like hes having some fun after rimmers/pigs failed merge, looks as if hes having some fun in ocean 56 from what i hear of his 26 double bp's hes very scary - swim
4. lethal-bacon - very funny guy - swim
5. eastern boy - who? - sink
6. xxcharlie199xx - where do u even start with this player, first of all the name (2/10) the best bit about it is 199, but give this man a passionate population and hes happy. Points wise he seems to lose more cities to his alliance than anyone else he cant be very popular. Have to say though his profile is very good - sink
7. hainamiss - anyone with his myth numbers u dont want to be against - swim
8. socratice - very quiet but very active - swim
9. abu - no nothing about him but seems to keep a good steady rate in points - swim
10. skip - he kills olu for fun, has been shooting up bp ranks - swim
11. nebu - same as abu
12. king soos - noob, 3-0 up vs charlie though

DeletedUser41096

1. Witchunter General - Talks alot but backs it up with his play good player - Swim
2. Gregismighty - shot up the rankings but with a bp rank of 29th with his cities (gold), dont no much about him or his alliance soooo lets go with - swim
3. LionfromNorth - seems like hes having some fun after rimmers/pigs failed merge, looks as if hes having some fun in ocean 56 from what i hear of his 26 double bp's hes very scary - swim
6. xxcharlie199xx - where do u even start with this player, first of all the name (2/10) the best bit about it is 199, but give this man a passionate population and hes happy. Points wise he seems to lose more cities to his alliance than anyone else he cant be very popular. Have to say though his profile is very good - sink
9. abu - no nothing about him but seems to keep a good steady rate in points - swim
11. nebu - same as abu

I would like this players forum account suspended, blatant player harassment here and I wont tolerate this.

DeletedUser54384

11. nebu - same as abu

Eyes are hurting to see me at 3rd place :(

Status
Not open for further replies.