Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55024

Exactly what i thought..90% of this players don't understand they wont have the crown...and the "best" 10% is glad to have eay crown without fighting haha

DeletedUser46395

Arent there new updates from a while back that prevent rotation?

Nope. New members during WWs cannot send res or favour for a certain time (24 or 48 hours, can't remember which) which basically stops rotation whilst building, but there's nothing to stop an alliance demolishing one of the 7, changing members and then rebuilding. It's a very boring process indeed, of course.

In my view the game would be better without the endless secondary crowns, but as things stand, it's legitimate and possible.

DeletedUser54360

Nono, i mean : why would ODIN join Savage Gang ? it's contradictory...when you're a 25 player family with no sister alliance or smtg like this sht, why would you join a 200 player mess ? Maybe if ODIN sinks, it's not a problem for ODIN players...since we respect our vision of Grepolis.

I see . So you are actually agreeing with me then..

This world is a bit like Sinope, with two huge megapacts trying to force everyone else to join them - and that was the most boring world of all time as a result.

Kudos to all those alliances resisting the bully boys and just trying to have some fun.

Since when has the perpetually outnumbered "backs against the walls" RIMLORD group of 4 or 5 Rimlords and a gaggle of mixed ability players been converted into "bully boy" other than in the fertile imagination of yours BEAR.

Need I remind you or everyon eelse that you participated in just such a MEGA PACT in NAGIDOS ..

But strangely enough you were urbane sophisticates rather than "bully boys"..

The Bishop is belting out his sermon in fine style today. :cool:

Really agree with that. Was exactly the same on x6 server. Players are not here to take risk, they are here not to lose any city, that's why they pact with 90% of the biggest alliances. So there are wars between 400 vs 400 players...what is this really.

This is nonsense inspired by a Propaganda aim. Really I think you will find.

I've absolutely no objection to alliances choosing to pact and go for WWs, that's entirely legitimate; but that can't be dressed up as "trying to make a proper fight of it". Just no hypocrisy, please, and if alliances don't want to join these megapacts, respect their decisions. By all means fight them, but be a bit more grown up about it, bully boys.

As an ex Nagidos " Bully Boy" your hypocrisy is staggering.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Don't think theres much point in top 12 at this stage is there?

Seems a straight dust up between the main two factions, Savage Corporation and Rim Group.

Savages i'm told now backed by JFL & Associates so Rim Group facing a tough fight.

Fair play to WHG everybody here has bad words for him but at least he is keeping world interest alive by going up against increasing big gang of savage supporters so well done to WHG otherwise Byblos a borefest by christmas.
Ignorant post, HH has used goats, left them, and watched them sink. We were rolling over them, now they have ex pigs back into yet another sister alliance of 40 players, will use them to break sieges on us, all I did was msg some local 54 guys from savage seeing if they wanted bp. Why not since you are sending myths from 2 hours away in another 80 man group who failed in 54 then ran to 64.

We are neutral in the fight, we are fighting Odin now, we will not pick sides until later on in the world, both groups are decent, it will come down to who I respect more and would rather see win a crown. And for those speaking so highly of Odin, you aren't fighting them, we are, they are a good group but even they have limits as to what they can do, they wont win the crown with less than 40 on a world of this magnitude. They just tried 7 cs's on me and all were sniped, like I said, a good group I can respect but limited by their player cap like we are and likely wont be in the world running, just here to cause chaos like we are.

On a side note, one of their best players seems to be leaving as well, I kinda liked Kross, hell of a player.

DeletedUser38652

They wont have that many players come WW. IF they can get to ww....

DeletedUser46395

As an ex Nagidos " Bully Boy" your hypocrisy is staggering.

I leave hypocrisy entirely to you. Never bullied anyone, unlike you. Never lied and betrayed pact partners, unlike you. Never directly acted against my own alliance, unlike Font. When we talk about hypocrisy, you and yours are the only game in town. Point is we were always entirely open and honest about what we were doing in Nag, we never claimed we were doing anything except trying to win the world. You claim to be the protector of the downtrodden, yet you are the one doing the downtreading.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55100

Ignorant post, HH has used goats, left them, and watched them sink. We were rolling over them, now they have ex pigs back into yet another sister alliance of 40 players, will use them to break sieges on us, all I did was msg some local 54 guys from savage seeing if they wanted bp. Why not since you are sending myths from 2 hours away in another 80 man group who failed in 54 then ran to 64.

We are neutral in the fight, we are fighting Odin now, we will not pick sides until later on in the world, both groups are decent, it will come down to who I respect more and would rather see win a crown. And for those speaking so highly of Odin, you aren't fighting them, we are, they are a good group but even they have limits as to what they can do, they wont win the crown with less than 40 on a world of this magnitude. They just tried 7 cs's on me and all were sniped, like I said, a good group I can respect but limited by their player cap like we are and likely wont be in the world running, just here to cause chaos like we are.

On a side note, one of their best players seems to be leaving as well, I kinda liked Kross, hell of a player.

Ignorant post. Looking back on previous info/postings JFL has used Infected Goats, Dark Lords, Beutiful Day Monster, Beutiful Night Monster so your words here are somewhat hypocritical.

The information I have, and I have no reason to disbelieve is that you were absolutely desperate to hold onto the siege thats why you asked Savage. You had 55+ supports with JFL Dark Lords, Chaos and Savage all sending. I can understand offering "bps" to Savage if you were sieging behind a substantial wall but the wall was zero was it not?

HH use sister alliance you use the affore mentioned alliances - there is no difference. Maybe you are annoyed that you didn't hold a siege with so much support already in there but please don't let your obvious hatred of Hounds players cloud truthfulness or distort the factuals, they broke a siege with help, help that you yourselves have relied on from day one, so there is no difference.

Obviously you must have some arrangement with Savage, however I can understand your desire to keep your options open and not annoy Rim Group either.

My apologies to ODIN by the way thank you for putting the record straight sir.

DeletedUser54360

I leave hypocrisy entirely to you. Never bullied anyone, unlike you. Never lied and betrayed pact partners, unlike you. Never directly acted against my own alliance, unlike Font. When we talk about hypocrisy, you and yours are the only game in town. Point is we were always entirely open and honest about what we were doing in Nag, we never claimed we were doing anything except trying to win the world. You claim to be the protector of the downtrodden, yet you are the one doing the downtreading.

Precisely who am I downtreading ? Miknel the magnificent and his elite team ? The same Miknel who was so eagerly desperate " ' I will show thiis Rimlord a thing or two and how dare he get in the way of my merciless MINNOW BASHING in Ocean 56"?

Are these the poor downtroddden ?

Just because you keep peddling the same rubbish - it does not become true.

Fontenay can answer for himself .

I invite you people to flick through the hallowed journals of Nagidos and check Bear's story out - It will not be long before you notice he is holed below the water line.

DeletedUser46395

Precisely who am I downtreading ? Miknel the magnificent and his elite team ? The same Miknel who was so eagerly desperate " ' I will show thiis Rimlord a thing or two and how dare he get in the way of my merciless MINNOW BASHING in Ocean 56"?

Are these the poor downtroddden ?

Just because you keep peddling the same rubbish - it does not become true.

Fontenay can answer for himself .

I invite you people to flick through the hallowed journals of Nagidos and check Bear's story out - It will not be long before you notice he is holed below the water line.

Not us, mate, we couldn't care less (beyond pointing out your deep hypocrisy), we'll kick your butt regardless; but how about The Pun-ishers, for example? I ask you to search your conscience on that one, rather than post your messages for everyone else. But I can do. ;)

As regards my Nagidos record, I'm more than happy for anyone to take a look at it. If they look at yours as well, it'll soon become very clear who tells the truth and who's the stinking hypocrite. :) Same pattern here, I tell the truth, you spread lies and deceit.

DeletedUser53903

So what happened to the discussions with bloods, then to just turn your back on them when you merge with TINAD
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

i hear you always say that your here to fight.. but i went inactive in Nag for a good 2 months. Came back, still had more BP than you
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

You are all bark and no bite

DeletedUser41096

Ignorant post. Looking back on previous info/postings JFL has used Infected Goats, Dark Lords, Beutiful Day Monster, Beutiful Night Monster so your words here are somewhat hypocritical.

The information I have, and I have no reason to disbelieve is that you were absolutely desperate to hold onto the siege thats why you asked Savage. You had 55+ supports with JFL Dark Lords, Chaos and Savage all sending. I can understand offering "bps" to Savage if you were sieging behind a substantial wall but the wall was zero was it not?

HH use sister alliance you use the affore mentioned alliances - there is no difference. Maybe you are annoyed that you didn't hold a siege with so much support already in there but please don't let your obvious hatred of Hounds players cloud truthfulness or distort the factuals, they broke a siege with help, help that you yourselves have relied on from day one, so there is no difference.

Obviously you must have some arrangement with Savage, however I can understand your desire to keep your options open and not annoy Rim Group either.

My apologies to ODIN by the way thank you for putting the record straight sir.

Not a clue who you are truthfully but the fact you said we are desperate shows such little insight to this world. We had roughly 12 sieges going on during the time of that break, all on ex HH/Goats who ghosted from the war with us. To say we didn't hold a siege with "so much support in there" is where the ignorant comment stems from. No knowledge of the situation, just reading whats in front of you, that my friend is why your comments are ignorant. Blind followers are only as good as the one they are following, and I shouldn't need to say how HH leadership is, that has become self evident.

DeletedUser46395

So what happened to the discussions with bloods, then to just turn your back on them when you merge with TINAD
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. We WERE TINAD, and although we maintained friendly relations with Bloods throughout there was never any discussion of anything formal.

i hear you always say that your here to fight.. but i went inactive in Nag for a good 2 months. Came back, still had more BP than you
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

You are all bark and no bite

And your point is? We were in Nagidos to win, not for any other reason. Anyone who understands the game knows that BP has almost completely nothing to do with winning. It's the only world I've ever played to win from the start, and I hope it stays like that.

DeletedUser53903

And your point is? We were in Nagidos to win, not for any other reason. Anyone who understands the game knows that BP has almost completely nothing to do with winning. It's the only world I've ever played to win from the start, and I hope it stays like that.

Can you read? "i hear you always say that your here to fight" is what i said, not something about winning, although with you its a common thing to say "im here to fight". Surely by "fight", that involves BP right?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
. You literally didnt do anything in Nagidos, You were more of a mascot than anything else

DeletedUser46395

Can you read? "i hear you always say that your here to fight" is what i said, not something about winning, although with you its a common thing to say "im here to fight". Surely by "fight", that involves BP right?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
. You literally didnt do anything in Nagidos, You were more of a mascot than anything else
I can read; appears you can't. I repeat, we never said we were in Nagidos to fight, but to win. I'm here to have fun and fight, not to win. Have you got that?
As to Nagidos, true I wasn't as active as some; my dad was dieing and I was chasing up and down the country for months before he finally died. If you want to mock me for that, go ahead.

DeletedUser54360

I can read; appears you can't. I repeat, we never said we were in Nagidos to fight, but to win. I'm here to have fun and fight, not to win. Have you got that?
As to Nagidos, true I wasn't as active as some; my dad was dieing and I was chasing up and down the country for months before he finally died. If you want to mock me for that, go ahead.

No I certainly do not want to mock you for that .

Not at all and in no circumstances and I am sure that the same goes for the other correspondent.

As far as that is concerned nothing but the deepest sympathy.

I think we sometimes forget that this game is just a diversion from RL and not of any true importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.