Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53903

I can read; appears you can't. I repeat, we never said we were in Nagidos to fight, but to win. I'm here to have fun and fight, not to win. Have you got that?
As to Nagidos, true I wasn't as active as some; my dad was dieing and I was chasing up and down the country for months before he finally died. If you want to mock me for that, go ahead.

1) - No one is mocking you 2) - saying that isnt gonna make me sympathetic 3) - No one should go through the pain of losing a family relative. 4) - If you weren't "active" much, You chatted a whole lot of bs on externals in whatever free time you got lol
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser46395

1) - No one is mocking you 2) - saying that isnt gonna make me sympathetic 3) - No one should go through the pain of losing a family relative. 4) - If you weren't "active" much, You chatted a whole lot of bs on externals in whatever free time you got lol
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
You have one to many letter "o"s in your username.

DeletedUser54792

Ignorant post. Looking back on previous info/postings JFL has used Infected Goats, Dark Lords, Beutiful Day Monster, Beutiful Night Monster so your words here are somewhat hypocritical.

The information I have, and I have no reason to disbelieve is that you were absolutely desperate to hold onto the siege thats why you asked Savage. You had 55+ supports with JFL Dark Lords, Chaos and Savage all sending. I can understand offering "bps" to Savage if you were sieging behind a substantial wall but the wall was zero was it not?

HH use sister alliance you use the affore mentioned alliances - there is no difference. Maybe you are annoyed that you didn't hold a siege with so much support already in there but please don't let your obvious hatred of Hounds players cloud truthfulness or distort the factuals, they broke a siege with help, help that you yourselves have relied on from day one, so there is no difference.

Obviously you must have some arrangement with Savage, however I can understand your desire to keep your options open and not annoy Rim Group either.

My apologies to ODIN by the way thank you for putting the record straight sir.

Why must there be some arrangement? HH is red to us, we like bp, and JFL are all pretty cool guys. Why would we not take an opportunity to kill enemy troops, help deprive an enemy of a city, and have a bit of fun in the process? Seems like a win/win situation to me. Just because two groups have goals and objectives that occasionally align does not mean there is something more to it.

Tons of people here that talk like they know the inner workings and motivations of ours when they clearly do not.

DeletedUser41096

Why must there be some arrangement? HH is red to us, we like bp, and JFL are all pretty cool guys. Why would we not take an opportunity to kill enemy troops, help deprive an enemy of a city, and have a bit of fun in the process? Seems like a win/win situation to me. Just because two groups have goals and objectives that occasionally align does not mean there is something more to it.

Tons of people here that talk like they know the inner workings and motivations of ours when they clearly do not.

Its the same reason we were thrown in with DL early on. We helped them, they helped us against our common enemies of HH, and instantly people said we are a sister alliance and all cities taken from DL were cities taken from JFL, now here I stand with another of their cities in siege, wont be broken because we don't have 12 sieges going on, and their excuses will be flowing. Shame.

DeletedUser55100

Its the same reason we were thrown in with DL early on. We helped them, they helped us against our common enemies of HH, and instantly people said we are a sister alliance and all cities taken from DL were cities taken from JFL, now here I stand with another of their cities in siege, wont be broken because we don't have 12 sieges going on, and their excuses will be flowing. Shame.

Thanks to Savage for clearing that up, so lets not mention the much hated "A" word and just say that Savage have a shall we say a "working relationship" with JFL rather than JFL siding with Savage as opposed to Rim.

At the end of the day xxcharlie199xx it all amounts to the same thing - getting help support- whether that is from an official Sister alliance of 40 people or ad hoc common interest alliances such as Savage, Dark Lords, Order of chaos Monsters etc etc it makes no difference. Support is support irrespective of which way you choose to dress it up. 40 members of a sister alliance or however many members of common interest alliances = the same thing.

What I fail to see if why you have such a chip on your shoulder about Hounds having a Sister alliance? , by your wording/tone and logic it is obviously something that greatly bothers you to the point of Anger/sleepless nights? Just curious to know what happens to make somebody get to that point mentally over what is only an Internet/Web game.... does this game really take such a grip of people to such an obsessional extent?

Every body else has a sister alliance, Rim Group have maybe 3 (apologies to WHG if this is an incorrect number) , Savage have how many 4 or 5!!!!, but that is ok in your mind , which, forgive me for saying so given your outrage at Hounds having the audacity to have such an arrangement, is just very weird, it makes you look extremely bitter.

Has somebody from Hounds done something to you in real life to fuel this obsession? seriously - Share the problem, exorcise those Demons as its thoroughly unhealthy.

I am intrigued by the mental hold that this (once great) but still, highly addictive game has on some people who play the game, nothing to do with reality but obsessional in the extreme to some people in their behaviour. How can people have such an obsession about other players in something thats not real....... Grepolis the psychologists would have a field day trying to understand some of the people who play it.

The mind boggles but quite funny to watch, fascinating but hard to understand.

DeletedUser53903

Thanks to Savage for clearing that up, so lets not mention the much hated "A" word and just say that Savage have a shall we say a "working relationship" with JFL rather than JFL siding with Savage as opposed to Rim.

At the end of the day xxcharlie199xx it all amounts to the same thing - getting help support- whether that is from an official Sister alliance of 40 people or ad hoc common interest alliances such as Savage, Dark Lords, Order of chaos Monsters etc etc it makes no difference. Support is support irrespective of which way you choose to dress it up. 40 members of a sister alliance or however many members of common interest alliances = the same thing.

What I fail to see if why you have such a chip on your shoulder about Hounds having a Sister alliance? , by your wording/tone and logic it is obviously something that greatly bothers you to the point of Anger/sleepless nights? Just curious to know what happens to make somebody get to that point mentally over what is only an Internet/Web game.... does this game really take such a grip of people to such an obsessional extent?

Every body else has a sister alliance, Rim Group have maybe 3 (apologies to WHG if this is an incorrect number) , Savage have how many 4 or 5!!!!, but that is ok in your mind , which, forgive me for saying so given your outrage at Hounds having the audacity to have such an arrangement, is just very weird, it makes you look extremely bitter.

Has somebody from Hounds done something to you in real life to fuel this obsession? seriously - Share the problem, exorcise those Demons as its thoroughly unhealthy.

I am intrigued by the mental hold that this (once great) but still, highly addictive game has on some people who play the game, nothing to do with reality but obsessional in the extreme to some people in their behaviour. How can people have such an obsession about other players in something thats not real....... Grepolis the psychologists would have a field day trying to understand some of the people who play it.

We dont have a sister alliance :p the savage mega group is losing badly..

DeletedUser41096

Targeting my mental state and life because I voice my opinion on an alliance in the game. Very classy, I will continue to complain about HH's sister alliance for the same reason I complained during the goat merge, and even before when they had their own sister alliance. They use players and alliances for numbers for the top leaders of the alliance. The leaders of the alliance use the players for their own benefit. Just like deamon and HH did with goats, they used their players (mind you that goats were a GOOD alliance before HH merge) and leeched off of them forcing the hand of JFL, and tearing goats completely apart by doing so. They use a second alliance as well as most of their players in the main alliance to take the pressure off of a select few players and ignore the rest.

But of course, feel free to say I have sleepless nights and have a mental problem over the "Internet/Web game". Very classy. Defending my views on a group makes me mentally inadequate to you I suppose. Is what it is, I take your tears are from fighting us, so now assume you are apart of the mess that is HH, so you will argue with me here because you are unable to compete with us in the game itself. Fair enough.

King Soos

Strategos

who are u james?
can ur next message be hate on me
ty

DeletedUser31385

Im closing this thread so I can go through all this off topic.

Reopened...

DeletedUser55100

Targeting my mental state and life because I voice my opinion on an alliance in the game. Very classy, I will continue to complain about HH's sister alliance for the same reason I complained during the goat merge, and even before when they had their own sister alliance. They use players and alliances for numbers for the top leaders of the alliance. The leaders of the alliance use the players for their own benefit. Just like deamon and HH did with goats, they used their players (mind you that goats were a GOOD alliance before HH merge) and leeched off of them forcing the hand of JFL, and tearing goats completely apart by doing so. They use a second alliance as well as most of their players in the main alliance to take the pressure off of a select few players and ignore the rest.

But of course, feel free to say I have sleepless nights and have a mental problem over the "Internet/Web game". Very classy. Defending my views on a group makes me mentally inadequate to you I suppose. Is what it is, I take your tears are from fighting us, so now assume you are apart of the mess that is HH, so you will argue with me here because you are unable to compete with us in the game itself. Fair enough.

OK thanks for the explanation, you feel you don't like the playing style of a couple of individuals fine.....but its not real!!!!!........... why get so wound up over an internet game, why do you have such an obsession with people playing a game that you don't even know, its just weird every post you write that mentions Hounds or players connected with Hounds you seem to loose it completely and become so enraged - look at your wording above, you can feel the seething rage, you need to chill Sir, these guys have obviously gotten to you in a huge way to make you so obsessed, relax its an internet game , its not real, the more you rage the more they seem to have gotten to you, they probaly laugh at how much they have got under your skin, why fuel it, just forget them, show them it doesn't bother you.

I question your state because its not normal to have such an obsession over people in a game, the fact that it bothers you to the point of obsession worries me. You also seem to exude hypocrisy you talk about class but display the lowest levels of class when you go off on one every time you talk about these people. Maybe your anger/resentment clouds your logic? Its almost like rage, then, and another thing, and another thing, and another thing. It almost comes across as a subconcious jealousy of these people such is the obsession ? You can't even mention their name without launching into anger mode, just look at your response above, its incredible.

Nothing to do with hate King SOOS, the hate clearly is with xxcharlie1999xx, I just worry that somebody lets what happens on a game become such a personal obsession, i don't hate i feel sorry for, just trying to help the man become a happier person and to stop spending life worrying about what somebody or bodies have done on an internet game, its just sad to see a grown man so obviously wound up by people he has never even met playing a silly game, why let them get to you?. Crazy, maybe a 12 year old may have problems but this is just not right, worrying in fact.

Surely there are more important things happening in life than this?

Just WOW really........ anybody else have a similar anger issue or obsession problem with a internet game or is it just our friend here?

DeletedUser55100

You could take a leaf out of WHG's book, Love him or loathe him he does use humour and has tongue planted firmly in cheek in his responses with many of the people who may secretly rile him inside, but he never shows his anger or becomes obsessive.

DeletedUser54360

You could take a leaf out of WHG's book, Love him or loathe him he does use humour and has tongue planted firmly in cheek in his responses with many of the people who may secretly rile him inside, but he never shows his anger or becomes obsessive.

James to quote the Merchant Of Venice " I f you prick me do I not bleed? " (yes I know it is Shakespeare - calm dowm WG HAte Posse ) .

Now to explain my attitude to this game ..

I am a retired guy with a Wife A Daughter and a CAT ... They are all female ( You can never tell these days ) .

There are three pairs of Pants in my House BUT I never get to wear any of them .. :(

So "Take the Bins out Doormat" OR THE ENIGMATIC LAST OF THE RIMLORDS // Defier of Odds// Mocker of Conventions// HALF MAN // HALF GREPO DEITY // HALF WIT etc...... Which would you rather be???

There is no humiliation or degradation that the ( WG HATE POSSE ) determinedly visit upon me that matches with the daily contempt I endure ( somewhat stoically I must say ) from my three loves .

I mean seventy quid for Highlights??

This game gives me an outlet for my creativity and a safety valve for my pressure cooker / seething Maelstrom of Angst Anger and Antipathy.

DeletedUser55100

Aha like a breath of fresh air WHG, LOL,

wish more people could have a similar outlook on the game, also keeps the forums interesting for us "voyeurs" who enjoy a read.

Have to confess enjoyed reading your banter with Bacon and Green man bit of a guilty pleasure, some genuinely funny stuff in there at times - is it all an act ? - do you all secretly love each other really (ahhhhhhh) and meet up for beers, because it all looks like a bit of a well-rehearsed double or even triple comedy act LOL, probably quite unintentionally.

Keep entertaining us Sir it is appreciated amidst the boredom of sending another 500 slingers and 800 horses to win a further 2 dollops of Spirit Powder.

DeletedUser54360

Bacon is ok ish .. He HAms it up just as much as me .. But whippy dancy Green Man ? Prince of Prize Pillocks IMAO..

DeletedUser55100

Yes probably so or POPP for shortness, but he is a very funny guy

Oh well, back to lovely spirit powder i suppose.

King Soos

Strategos
james talking of obsession with the game u seem to have an awfully lot of time to right these essays and having seen them i don't think writing is ur thing :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.