Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
I`ll give it a try :)

1. LOTR 65/55

These guys pretty much lost every single war in this world so far but still managed to survive this world, and I can congratulate them for that tbh, after collapse of pigs, they picked up some pig scraps and gained legit force in 55... losing a war with Savage Priests atm and being killed by MP in o56 but their core is still pretty isolated in o65 far away from any legit threat... pacted with JFL and plenty of teams in north o44 and o43 as Hellas and Rebels...

SWIM - WW contender - yes

2. Savage Priests 44/45

Team that been born by Savage and PN/LN group, winning their wars with JFL and LOTR atm...

3. JFL 54

Team that been born from JFL and ODIN merge, JFL won their war with HH reborn before ODIN merge, now fighting Savage Priests, not sure about long term plan of these guys tbh, are they here for fight or WW ? some of their players says they are only here for fight but merge with ODIN and pact with LOTR doesnt says the same tbh

SWIM - WW contender - no idea

4. Masked Profanity 56

Their war stats says says everything.

SWIM - WW contender - if they plan to play WW then apsolutely yes

5. HH reborn / The Pun-ishers 64

HH reborn been removed from o54, but their sister punishers seems pretty nice tbh

SWIM - WW contender - maybe ?

6. HELLAS 33/43

Dont know much about these guys beside they are pacted with LOTR I think ? dont see much threats near them tbh, so they will swim for some time no doubt...

SWIM - WW contender - dont think so

7. The Black Flag

FLOAT

8. Kill or be Killed

SINK

other notable teams:
( smaller size but pretty nice and legit )

Rebels 33
Kamikaze 45/55
Balds Crew 45
Misfit Toys 54

DeletedUser41096

I`ll give it a try :)

1. LOTR 65/55

These guys pretty much lost every single war in this world so far but still managed to survive this world, and I can congratulate them for that tbh, after collapse of pigs, they picked up some pig scraps and gained legit force in 55... losing a war with Savage Priests atm and being killed by MP in o56 but their core is still pretty isolated in o65 far away from any legit threat... pacted with JFL and plenty of teams in north o44 and o43 as Hellas and Rebels...

2. Savage Priests 44/45

Team that been born by Savage and PN/LN group, winning their wars with JFL and LOTR atm...

3. JFL 54

Team that been born from JFL and ODIN merge, JFL won their war with HH reborn before ODIN merge, now fighting Savage Priests, not sure about long term plan of these guys tbh, are they here for fight or WW ? some of their players says they are only here for fight but merge with ODIN and pact with LOTR doesnt says the same tbh

SWIM - WW contender - no idea

4. Masked Profanity 56

Their war stats says says everything.

SWIM - WW contender - if they plan to play WW then apsolutely yes

5. HH reborn / The Pun-ishers 64

HH reborn been removed from o54, but their sister punishers seems pretty nice tbh

SWIM - WW contender - maybe ?

6. HELLAS 33/43

Dont know much about these guys beside they are pacted with LOTR I think ? dont see much threats near them tbh, so they will swim for some time no doubt...

SWIM - WW contender - dont think so

7. The Black Flag

FLOAT

8. Kill or be Killed

SINK

other notable teams:
( smaller size but pretty nice and legit )

Rebels 33
Kamikaze 45/55
Balds Crew 45
Misfit Toys 54

Saying HH/Punishers have any chance as a WW contender is a joke in itself, Savage wont win wonders they are getting smashed on all sides and that wont hold for much longer, look what happened to the "Lemon" group, basically gone, same with red shortly, hellas aren't terrible don't count them out, will come down to likely a rush in wonders of LOTR vs someone liked MP, that is my best guess, savage wont be around for wonders and we have no intentions on building ourselves. Only alliances with a chance to rush them up are LOTR and probably MP if they stick around for it, if MP aren't doing wonders it will likely be LOTR due to size and position.

DeletedUser54360

Thank you for the Top 12. Mostly fair reasonable and well thought out.

Point of Order 1 Mr Chairman. I am not aware that LOTR and JFL have formally pacted.. I am sure Charlie would have written me a gushing invitation and reminded me that he had voted for my Lifetime Achievment Award at the upcoming GREPO's if that was the case.

I think you will find it merely that we are united in our distaste for the Savage way of doing things. Charlie has quite decently set aside his marginally lesser distaste for me untill the greater evil is dealt with.

I on the other hand - while LOTR does like JFL - can forsee it would require an extended courtship and quite a significant makeover ( haircut nails and pedicure would not be sufficient ) before the JFl stallion would consider lusting after the demure and devout LOTR.

So I dont think you are justified in tagging a joint interest exercise any more highly than your long standing links with Kamikazee for example.

Point of Order 2 Mr Chairman

The actual conquest statistics show that we are beating Savage.

In fact even I took the Trophy City 17.Poodles back from Vrdi yesterday. Interesting for two points.

1 VRDI was WIDE AWAKE - So not an inactive or # weak Player #

2 Over 3000 Biremes and 300 Triremes were cleared from the harbor over the two days of the engagement.

3 This was a 4 hour CS TT..

So a wide awake Vrdi and a daytime Savage could not stop us taking this city. A worrying precedent has been set here for the Savage Grepo Master Race.

I mean that must REALLY sting .

If a good player had taken it ..ok

But useless incompetent little old me ???

Shortly after this Savage started slimeing up to Balds Crew HF and assorted others offering "Inducements" to change sides and fight LOTR or JFL or both..

Savage is getting a dose of its own treatment back and does not care much for it.

Hellas and Rebels are holding their own .. JFL and Even LOTR are taking more cities than Savage Rainbow. Black Flag is getting squeezed. Savage has nothing left but for them to fold into MP with a reverse takeover.

But it is hard to see that happen after the dreadful comments made by MP on their skype feed ( allegedly - Nod to German Privacy Laws) about the quality and character of Savage Leaders.

Almost as scathing about you boys as about me..

Interesting times ahead for us all ..

DeletedUser54384

whg is back and endless talks about our skype room, show at least a fragment of it mister “last of the rimlords”. Or you are just a liar :)

DeletedUser44960

But it is hard to see that happen after the dreadful comments made by MP on their skype feed ( allegedly - Nod to German Privacy Laws) about the quality and character of Savage Leaders.

You are really getting boring with this bs you speak dude.. Btw your access to our skype room didnt help you or Sendwich god last night eh ?
Btw thx for supporting my siege on him was helpful I sent my def home when I saw you supporting it (great play)

DeletedUser54360

whg is back and endless talks about our skype room, show at least a fragment of it mister “last of the rimlords”. Or you are just a liar :)

Better that ( allegedly ) than the big man who runs away quote " as far away from Savage as possible ".

"OUR" skype room ? Nope you are just a hired Mercenary who flatly lied to me about your intentions. So for you to call me a liar is a bit rich. Your allegations of my lies with your flat out bare faced lies - there is no contest.. And for you to be playing with a team directly in conflict with your ex team mates .......

Just don't make any more grandiose statements. And yes I no longer have even a bear minimum access to your chat after your recent security review. That does not change the historic .

Quite apart from anything else anything published would get me an automatic reban .

So tough biscuits..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54384

Better that ( allegedly ) than the big man who runs away quote " as far away from Savage as possible ".

"OUR" skype room ? Nope you are just a hired Mercenary who flatly lied to me about your intentions. So for you to call me a liar is a bit rich. Your allegations of my lies with your flat out bare faced lies - there is no contest.. And for you to be playing with a team directly in conflict with your ex team mates .......

Just don't make any more grandiose statements. And yes I no longer have even a bear minimum access to your chat after your recent security review. That does not change the historic .

Quite apart from anything else anything published would get me an automatic reban .

So tough biscuits..

Hahaha, you clown, when I was alone you were trying to talk with me nicely, just to use your, so called, "tricks" (that work only on mentally weak players) to make me join you, but as I said before, I will never play under the rule of such a pathetic player like you. You came to me saying that you want a nap, just so you can gain my like and make me join you, then you talked with Miknel and told him that we have a nap, though I have never said that I will not attack you, but then you broke that "nap", and got punched after 7 hours by losing your city. You are weird player, the worst No1 in grepolis history. Running away from us, because you cant even hold 2 fronts, while Savage has 3-4 and doing ok having that much opponents. So go hit the wall.

DeletedUser54360

You are really getting boring with this bs you speak dude.

So boring you avidly read every word after a 14 day hiatus and just have to respond. ..
Hahaha, you clown, when I was alone you were trying to talk with me nicely, just to use your, so called, "tricks" (that work only on mentally weak players) to make me join you, but as I said before, I will never play under the rule of such a pathetic player like you. You came to me saying that you want a nap, just so you can gain my like and make me join you, then you talked with Miknel and told him that we have a nap, though I have never said that I will not attack you, but then you broke that "nap", and got punched after 7 hours by losing your city. You are weird player, the worst No1 in grepolis history. Running away from us, because you cant even hold 2 fronts, while Savage has 3-4 and doing ok having that much opponents. So go hit the wall.

After all the smoke and mirror deflections here. Can anyone see lion denying that he flatly lied about his intentions ?- he cant I have the evidence and it would be worth another ban. Every thing he say's here he has contradicted himself in earlier statements even in this External Forum.

He calls me a clown because I prefer to give everyone ( even him ) the benefit of the doubt - once.

When did I ever say that we have a NAP ? And specifically to whom ?

When have I ever talked direct with Miknel in game apart from one brief very early in game conversation?

I have not - so your assertion is either you or Miknel or both lying. - Not that I am either surprised or care.

But before you get all high mighty amd hoity toity- A few points to ponder upon....

I didn't turn tail and run from Savage - you did BIG MAN .

I didn't turn on my ex team mates - you did BIG MAN.

I don't fabricate excuses for my actions. - you do BIG MAN.

I am not sucking up to Savage now - You are BIG MAN.

This is your Fourth Alliance so far in Byblos ??

So you can leave the wall alone - you need all the time you can get off from Clubbing Baby Seal Opponents (instead of facing a strong organised motivated Savage like a Mensch) .

You need all that time to go hunting for some character.

There must be a genetic flaw in the North Lion pride - I never saw another Lion caper around like you do.

Nothering more needs to be said on this subject. You would be wise to let it slip quietly away...

DeletedUser54384

No, this is my 20th alliance. You write here like it wasn’t you who were trying to make everything tho get me to join you, but when you got what you got, i became bad lol I will tell this and will finish with you, because everyone here has seen what liar you are.

1. You are no one for me to tell your about my plans. You were/are my opponent from the start.

2. If i was that bad as you are trying to show, then i would have taken your city/cities, that you were suggesting me, when i started colonizing in 56.

3. Right now i remember your messages sent to me, that you are ready to kiss (don’t remember what) just so I join you lol and now you tell this.

4. Go hit yourself to the wall again :)

DeletedUser3303

Meanwhile...... back to the wars happening in game.
geg-NlB-RoeU3WsTqUKgZg.png
iz2I4Sy2RU2wlPBCk0BWWQ.png
iz2I4Sy2RU2wlPBCk0BWWQ.png

Looking like another city loss to LOTR and yet another city gain to MP

DeletedUser44960

lied to me about your intentions
What intentions ?
And for you to be playing with a team directly in conflict with your ex team mates .......
What team mates ?? I dont know anyone in your alliance nor did I play with them (except you until the Koreans hacked you
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
)
ust don't make any more grandiose statements. And yes I no longer have even a bear minimum access to your chat after your recent security review. That does not change the historic
Please show me our skype room chats to prove anything you say in here , if you have those screen shoots and you prove your bs and lies Ill be happy to ghost out and never play grepo again
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

3. Right now i remember your messages sent to me, that you are ready to kiss (don’t remember what) just so I join you lol and now you tell this.

4. Go hit yourself to the wall again :)

Oh oh oh I know what he said he want to kiss so you join him (Is it worth a ban saying it hmmm)

for the 4 th point I think the wall is hurt cuz he keeps hitting it with the empty head he has on his shoulders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47961

I used to enjoy visiting the forum but on this world I`ve never read such crap repeated over and over again. What exactly do the mods do, letting the forums get in this state.

Status
Not open for further replies.