Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Soos

Strategos
That only works if there is a lot of mutual respect and a level of trust already in place. We had a friendly and fairly steady dialog with Savage before we ever even considered becoming one group. It takes a while to get acclimated to each other, and to start working as a team. Charlie picked a fight before you guys even had a chance to really start that process.

that could have been the problem, if the Koreans had come down though it would have made the group of 10 we were become a group of 40 giving us atleast 3x the support we had and 3x the slots, if that had happened we could have been in a much better situation its something we can learn from for next time :)

DeletedUser54792

that could have been the problem, if the Koreans had come down though it would have made the group of 10 we were become a group of 40 giving us atleast 3x the support we had and 3x the slots, if that had happened we could have been in a much better situation its something we can learn from for next time :)
Agreed, your group acted like two separate entities. Against some enemies that is sufficient (*coughLotRcough*), but it will drag you down against others. Had you had even 15 more active fighters down on the line it would have been a much harder fight.

Despite being yelled at and insulted repeatedly by Charlie, still like and respect a lot you guys.

King Soos

Strategos
Agreed, your group acted like two separate entities. Against some enemies that is sufficient (*coughLotRcough*), but it will drag you down against others. Had you had even 15 more active fighters down on the line it would have been a much harder fight.

Despite being yelled at and insulted repeatedly by Charlie, still like and respect a lot you guys.

we were mainly 6 say that 6 was 10 frontline players and 5 behind i would have thought this could be a different story but eh next time jfl starts a world we will have more players with us :)

DeletedUser41532

we were mainly 6 say that 6 was 10 frontline players and 5 behind i would have thought this could be a different story but eh next time jfl starts a world we will have more players with us :)
Really? 30 or maybe more of us came from imbros, you know what happened and why it happened so that we split. I regret some of the stuff I said back then, but deep down I am sure you know I am not the only one to blame, cuz it was hard having someone on my head judging every action of mine without giving my ideas a chance to thrive or suggesting his own, just murmuring like an old grandma.
We had one damn pact and it was "too much". Well, we got screwed in the server we came as one, we ended up fighting.
And please, do not learn from the second time, Charlie left you, you might learn from the third.

King Soos

Strategos
Really? 30 or maybe more of us came from imbros, you know what happened and why it happened so that we split. I regret some of the stuff I said back then, but deep down I am sure you know I am not the only one to blame, cuz it was hard having someone on my head judging every action of mine without giving my ideas a chance to thrive or suggesting his own, just murmuring like an old grandma.
We had one damn pact and it was "too much". Well, we got screwed in the server we came as one, we ended up fighting.
And please, do not learn from the second time, Charlie left you, you might learn from the third.

30? monkey, hoeg, hurp, you, me, sanj, list, moss, charlie, shraj and then rav and therm thats all i can think of but then again i do have a very bad memory well although we have been enemies ive kept in touch with all 4 of you in hurp, monkey for abit and hoeg so i wouldnt say this world has harmed much on my part but yes thinking about it now if we had stayed as one unit this world could have played out differently

DeletedUser51777

Here we go for round 2 I guess. To lazy for a Top 12 - I like the number 8.

1. LAST OF THE RIMLORD'S - SINK

Gave them a float last time and I'll stand by my decision until now. JFL's 'death' will affect them in a huge way. Until now there were really only being 'killed' on one front, the 56/46 front. I'm sure Savage we're backburnering them and I'm not fully sure how Kamikaze are doing against them, But they seem to be doing okay and taking some cities. (To be fair - They're their only target - however, I believe that we're still on Dee 'purple list' - Whatever that means...) I'm looking forward to seeing how their 'real fighter's' get on with Savage's. I somehow have a feeling that if it goes how I predict - They'll claim that it's not their real fighters against them. So I guess their real fighters are in the core, locked away from all the FL's...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Anyway, with them now gonna be getting hit on nearly all front's I can now say that they've been downgraded to a SINK. I don't think they'll win WW and that's why they're getting that rating. That's the only thing that their alliance is based around and I don't believe they'll win. They may stay together as an alliance until the end though. May I also add that for an alliance that doesn't care about their 'stats' against us, why did you kick Nahmed after VM? Surely going from 0 - 120 to 0- 150 wouldn't matter for you guys...

This may seem a harsh analysis but I'm all for them proving me wrong against Savage.

2&4. Savage Preist's - SWIM

Seemed to handle JFL fine. Now the whole ethics of that battle is to be argued for another day. We've all heard the cries of spam from both sides enough but from what I heard from a friend that was in Savage, there were a few 'scumbags' in Savage. However, the outcome is still the same - They have a large 'safe' area for them to build WW if they please. I'm guessing that they will do WW as I'm not sure why else they would have so many players. I expect them to handle LOTR, and based on past war's - I think it's gonna be a spam fest all round. Might not be all that important but they seem to not be taking part in the event - whether that will bite's them in the keister with LOTR I don't know... Overall I look forward to seeing how that war goes on - Again Ill say I back Savage's.

If they go for WW their my favorite's - so they get a SWIM

3. Just For Laughs - SINK

Obviously the biggest change since my last 'Top 10'. They came here with the intention to have fun, 'kill' and leave their mark. I'd say it's fair that they've completed their goal's and can leave head held high. I didn't think the whole ODIN merge was the smartest move and I stick by it. I would have rather seen they stay a group of 10 or 13 - but that's not my call. They seem'ed to cave under the spam, I think RL was a factor with their best players.
They're getting the SINK but I'll say fair play to them while they were here.

Look forward to seeing them on the next server.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

5. Masked Profanity - SWIM

0GavY9M.png

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

6. HH REBORN - FLOAT

Pretty much exactly the same thing I said last time. Not gonna be leaving us - But they're not doing anything.

7. HELLAS - FLOAT

Look at #6

8. Storm Legion - FLOAT/SINK

Never really noticed this alliance, I think we've taken a few cities from them. They seem to be another branch of the 'Kill or be Killed' alliance. These players won't go away, but again they won't have any real effect on the world. The players are a FLOAT, But the whole alliance is a SINK.
I expect we will see a similar group under a different name to refresh their stats against us... Genius.

Notable Aliiance's:

Misfit Toy's & Kamikaze

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
3. Just For Laughs - SINK

Obviously the biggest change since my last 'Top 10'. They came here with the intention to have fun, 'kill' and leave their mark. I'd say it's fair that they've completed their goal's and can leave head held high. I didn't think the whole ODIN merge was the smartest move and I stick by it. I would have rather seen they stay a group of 10 or 13 - but that's not my call. They seem'ed to cave under the spam, I think RL was a factor with their best players.
They're getting the SINK but I'll say fair play to them while they were here.

Look forward to seeing them on the next server.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

JFL has fallen on the southern/western front but with the Odin half still doing very well on the northen front i could still see them getting the crown if they chose to they have the best core out of any alliance and dont seem to be under much pressure as of yet, but with so many empty cities in ocean 54 would be interesting to see if savage pick some up to go aggressive in ocean 54

DeletedUser55285

JFL has fallen on the southern/western front but with the Odin half still doing very well on the northen front i could still see them getting the crown if they chose to they have the best core out of any alliance and dont seem to be under much pressure as of yet, but with so many empty cities in ocean 54 would be interesting to see if savage pick some up to go aggressive in ocean 54
Numbers win WW.... not skill... dont mix the two up.

DeletedUser54384

Even making JFL top ranked players in the event joining LOTR didnt help them to beat 24 players team in biathlon. NUBs :D

DeletedUser55285

LOTR's 'attempted' cs's on me today;

1 (WHG). Sniped - Would of been killed by his teammate 20s after it landed anyway.. nice
2 (Helloon). Stacked - Would of been killed by their glorious leaders 63 mantis... drum roll. 2m after it landed! nice
3. (WHG).Still in transit, however, it has already been Sniped by us. And.... his teammate nice
-
There is the potential for this not to be a cs... but considering his team is uh... 'timing' support for it already id say it is.

I need some more booze to decipher the message that is being communicated here

Status
Not open for further replies.