Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser50245

Yes, war between Invicta and Who Cares ... WIB and Rogue Traders also involved ... so exciting
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser55289

Well Valid point, we are all just speculating that Invictas are napped/pacted with the northern territories, Yes they have 2 branches, yes they are napped pacted with RT, have been since the start or near the start of the world, even had a nap with Who Cares at one stage, (presuming to fight Tee). The defence arriving at traders city from Nocts and all their siblings and invicts is just more than likely because traders have the pact/nap with Nocts.
Whens RT turning into your 3rd branch? While I am there, Whens Nocts turning into your 4th? Reminds me of a world, Pags comes to mind. Well done, Another world turned into a hug fest. But this again is all speculation, something we can all do well. After all it was just a mere month ago that "Bloods", were the MRA, "Hugging the server", etc etc..
Ironic Much?
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Well Valid point, we are all just speculating that Invictas are napped/pacted with the northern territories, Yes they have 2 branches, yes they are napped pacted with RT, have been since the start or near the start of the world, even had a nap with Who Cares at one stage, (presuming to fight Tee). The defence arriving at traders city from Nocts and all their siblings and invicts is just more than likely because traders have the pact/nap with Nocts.
Whens RT turning into your 3rd branch? While I am there, Whens Nocts turning into your 4th? Reminds me of a world, Pags comes to mind. Well done, Another world turned into a hug fest. But this again is all speculation, something we can all do well. After all it was just a mere month ago that "Bloods", were the MRA, "Hugging the server", etc etc..
Ironic Much?
By that logic you guys already have 3 alliances then,written in blood,Hellraisers and since "pacts" now automatically are just part of your alliance who cares as well.

DeletedUser55289

lies.jpg
By that logic you guys already have 3 alliances then,written in blood,Hellraisers and since "pacts" now automatically are just part of your alliance who cares as well.
Hell yes, remember, we are the MRA.. We are hugging anything that hugs everything.. Think you missed the word "Speculation", but oh well..

DeletedUser54745

Is WiB even an alliance? haven't seen or heard anything from them......

DeletedUser55419

Is WiB even an alliance? haven't seen or heard anything from them......

Written In Blood 4th strongest Alliance
13751214 points 57 Players

INVICTA with 21347886 points and 59 Players is by fat the biggest alliance, And who knows, Who cares might give them a hard time even though they have much less points

Silver Witch

Strategos
Ironic Much?

Well lets clarify for all you speculators then:

1. Yes we have a pact with RT but they are a separate alliance. They are free to make their own choices and relationships.

2. We have deliberately refrained from Naps to stay flexible. It always under review but thats the current situation.

3. Did we have a NAP with WC? I would say no nothing as official as a NAP. In week one we discussed a common enemy and separate goals. Thizz is welcome to comment but really at this point - Who Cares!!

4. Yes we have a second branch but our current total number is 79. That is 19 members above 1 alliance. Hardly an MRA.

We play our own game - what you do or don't have is not the issue for us but I would suggest you review your own numbers before criticising ours - between you all yours do appear fairly high!!! ;)

DeletedUser55289

Thanks Silver, that should put all speculation on yous to rest..
Back to speculating on Who Cares and WiB for all I suppose.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser54745

I'd like to see a top 12 made by a member that isn't part of Invicta, RT, bloods, or WC. Would be much more interesting to get a different opinion

mats25

Phrourach
hey just because you do not like me doesn't mean you must delete my posts.
hehe...you are not the only one...my last posts are all deleted...it not just cool ...it seems like somekind propaganda up here...left only what is seems good...do we all need to take it all so serious that even to take in a bit fun...it is bad right away or somebody feeling bad be roasted.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Why the mods insist on moderating a top 12 post so much? Who does it really affect? Worthless rules that in the end drive away players which translates to money. Maybe InnoGames should learn something.

DeletedUser49104

And the prize for rage quit of the server goes to....... anyone??? lol

DeletedUser32254

hehe...you are not the only one...my last posts are all deleted...it not just cool ...it seems like somekind propaganda up here...left only what is seems good...do we all need to take it all so serious that even to take in a bit fun...it is bad right away or somebody feeling bad be roasted.

Mats, are you misbehaving again?

Players , watch out for Mats, he is a wild man. He has already spent 63 years in Prison and he is only 25 years old!!

Rumor has it that the last player to take a city from him suspiciously disappeared the same day Mats served grilled meat and fava beans to all his neighbors.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser48639

Here goes an outsider's top 8. I'm not used to the heated debate on the externals and my ego is very weak, so please don't be too hard on me.

1. INVICTA:
Very experienced players whose lives translate directly to grepo. Although they have seemingly bottomless pockets, they are also skilled at the game. Extremely crafty and will try to win no matter what. Currently fighting a war on 3 fronts, but holding out, though losing a city here and there. However, lot of their support comes directly from RT, so at the point the bloods and RT start fighting seriously, INV may see a lot of its defense cut off. Besides, apart from RT, no one seems to like INV at all. I believe in the end the entire server will combine their efforts to slay this beast, not by firepower, but by exhaustion. Continuous hits on multiple fronts and always having to resend support/gold walls is very bothersome, when you know you will win in the end anyway. Therefore, paradoxically, once INV players get tired of not being the aggressor for once and actually getting up at night not to time attacks but to defend, a lot of them won't see the fun anymore and quit. After all, why spend oodles of gold to defend? 50/50 SWIM/SINK
2. Who Cares:

INVICTA quality but with slightly smaller pockets. At the moment losing the war vs INVICTA by a huge margin, the score of INV&RT vs. WC being 69-12 in INV's favor. But, same as with the Russians, I do believe they will come around and find a way to survive and strike back. They are very persistent and with the Turks on their side I'm sure they will hold out in the end. SWIM
3. Written in Blood:

Don't really know a lot about these guys, just that together with BH they have a sizeable core right next to WC.
4. Nocturnos:
These guys have a NAP with RT for Christ's sake, what are they doing besides picking off easy targets in the rim? Either RT&INV will come after them if their coalition wins "The Great War", or the Bloods and WC will if they win. SINK
5. Rogue traders:

The other half of INV that is just here for a fight and doesn't want to win the world. They'll be around until WW's for sure. SWIM until WW.
6. The Magnificent Ones:
Spread across 3 oceans, fighting multiple alliances all over the place, and unstable leadership. 3 alliances in total. SINK
7. Black Dawn.:

Don't know anything about these guys other than that they're cannibals.
8. Tree Hugging Hippies:
My own alliance. Just a couple of rimnoobs ;).

Last edited by a moderator: