Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser49104

My post was more of light hearted one... I gave bloods one or two wws lol. So yeah like i said, inv will win the world, only need the 4 for that....

I, personally, will be selling a butt load of res come WW time, lets see how deep inv pockets really are lol (of course, i am joking.... Or am i? :D)

DeletedUser55458

My post was more of light hearted one... I gave bloods one or two wws lol. So yeah like i said, inv will win the world, only need the 4 for that....

I, personally, will be selling a butt load of res come WW time, lets see how deep inv pockets really are lol (of course, i am joking.... Or am i? :D)

You have some serious issues friend, do you want an invite to INVICTA since your so obsessed with us, before you take time to write on externals about Invicta learn to check your defense maybe you might save a city or not LOL, we will continue to smash your pathetic defense
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser49104

You have some serious issues friend, do you want an invite to INVICTA since your so obsessed with us, before you take time to write on externals about Invicta learn to check your defense maybe you might save a city or not LOL, we will continue to smash your pathetic defense

Ummm yeah. My saying Invicta would win the world is a bad thing.... Yeah that's right you continue to take credit for the decent players in your alliances work! Please remind me how many active cities you have personally taken?... Fairly sure i have quite a few of your cs's on my wall from even inactive cities you were incapable of taking.....

Talking of obsessions. Your weird fetish for talking to me needs to stop. Pm'ing me then blocking me all the time just to satisfy your urges is just strange.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser21287

Whomever wins and how deserve it. Its a war game and if it aint cheating its game on as far as any strategy goes. The only sad thing is its such a boring ending. The real question now is are invicta capable of getting 7 before we get 1 or 2. Seems unlikely but if any one can its them. Its at least an interesting world now were locked in combat with them.

DeletedUser54239

martinus , my friend...
earlier u and ur team were expecting to win this world, as a main competitor when tee sunk ...was a lot of confidence...
now you saying that the greatWIB team will try to build atleast 1-2 wonders and gave up the position of no 1 competitor in this world. what happened friend?

pls go to old posts in forum, what happened to the great teams who commited a lot here to achieve..
but just we had achieved what we comitted , playing war game fighting with teams who are coming against us as enemies...

also just want to congratulate you friend for ur first million bp ( from ur whole team) , will not indicate that my abp is equal to your half alliance abp, but well played friend...
with your posts here earlier were also good, appriciate...have fun friend...

hope we will have a fresh top 12 soon...with good sense of humor...
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

mats25

Phrourach
Ok. guyes and girls...try to say what i think...but first let me remember you all...ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE...so no need comments about it...all other agony and bullshit is waited...
PS.as i am not have any knowledge of all top 10 alliances/pacts and stuff(not interested).red is red and brown is red.
MY LIST.

1.INVICTA.
was TOP from start and still the same position and will be till end...chause grepolis have strange ww building strategy...some issues in the end can be pomped up...SWIMMING as babe who dont know how to swim...
2:WRITTEN IN BLOOD.
Alliance name is great...but as i have seen the front line is weaker than in the middle of they area...and they safe area is sitting usless troops still without any action...they are ok.but same time can be a bit better...have seen active player names who are mantioned in forums about 8 of them...really ?others are turtles, or they are in backyard after nice grpolis builders.
FOR shure SWIM but the distance can be too long for them and they can move before finish to other pool.
3.NOCTURNOS.
I am proud of they action...i was worried about them and they political desission...right now they are looking good in top...but they for shure need to push more attacking putton.they have they own war where they can get nice bp. to grow more and earn more cityes via this...so i think they are swim and before the ww time they be greater via some deal to get inside pact alliance active members and leave simmer to eat for safer area for they FEW ww island.
4. THE MAGNIFICENT ONES.
not seem as magnificent as alliance name sees...just some maded alliance from group who tryed to get involved in the end...meny inactive member some old names few great points but simming behind someone flag...(like i seed i do nt know them).my opinion.
let the SIMM.
5.ROGUE TRADERS.
i do not know who named this alliance and what they are try to do here at all...but what i see the amount of the members the % of positivity is great...
i do not like them and thats why do not like to talk about them...
Ps. i know them well chause my self there and the leadership sucks...,but not a jumper...
SWIM.
6:BLACK DAWN.
Old used name with old members list...bad i do not see them as i have seen them in better dayes...chause i do not know more than they had hard time ,via they now seem more greater...they are floating...it sees to me they are SWIM.it has to be SWIM chause one of the leaders name is VICTORIUS.Sry. sarcasm
7.NEW CHOSE TOONS.
Have there some old alliance members chause in start meny changes and alliances collapsed ,sronger players stayed and moved to others...so there are good players who do not care about dissolve...bad is they are not seem they are doing more than attacking with passive mode and deffending passive mode.no offenders no deffenders...using same troops in all ways as feard and same time fishing same troops to hope mabe i get revold.HOPLITES,CHARIOTS THIREMES AND SO ON...SWIM chause good amount of cityes they have.

8.9.10 sry dont like to tell nothing chause it not seems good...sink from me to you all...
I hope i made you day nicer ,chause you have read something in this forum and about this world as well...
Year after year the grepolis makes me more sick chause here is so much ego inside and old members do not give to newbie possibility to love grepolis as we do...
all great and experienced guyes let start rim old folks and give the newbies possibility to understand the power of grepolis.or soon here sitting 10 guyes and bombing each other...lol...

me humbeld.
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser21287

Were at war with 4 of the top 6 mate and holding our own. Each of these are no match 1v1, they all know it and they fear us. Give me all the gold in the world and Id take a well earned crown than one bought. No Strength, No Honour, No Courage.

The Resistance holds firm!!!!

Nice effort. Good english too :)

mats25

Phrourach
Were at war with 4 of the top 6 mate and holding our own. Each of these are no match 1v1, they all know it and they fear us. Give me all the gold in the world and Id take a well earned crown than one bought. No Strength, No Honour, No Courage.

just as i seed you guyes can do better...just kick a butt in the end of the alliance members list...
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

DeletedUser50245

Now, we (Invicta) are at war with only WIB (my utmost respect to the players here) and The Magnificent Ones. The others are too far. But the main reason is that we have completely destroyed all the top contenders (WC, Amici, Trees, Evil Empire, etc.)
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

it doesn't take a slow world to kill everyone haha

DeletedUser22517

Now, we (Invicta) are at war with only WIB (my utmost respect to the players here) and The Magnificent Ones. The others are too far. But the main reason is that we have completely destroyed all the top contenders (WC, Amici, Trees, Evil Empire, etc.)
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

it doesn't take a slow world to kill everyone haha
Yes, pact with one and kill the other one, then do the same again :D :D :D You saw first hand how its done to kill everyone from day one :D :D :D

mats25

Phrourach
Yes, pact with one and kill the other one, then do the same again :D :D :D You saw first hand how its done to kill everyone from day one :D :D :D
as i seed in bottom...lets kill all no matter what is ahead...blaaaaa...useless egos...lol...alliances anyway old groups who mve to world to world...just take som new face in...bla,lbla,lbla,,,,all other you started to ... dissolve...no problems here in grepolis, more ego issues...
i am supporter for members who loosed the real life...

DeletedUser54745

We fear you? lol.

DeletedUser54745

how would this make any sense as we have only had a pact with RT all world?

DeletedUser48639

look like all others at first I went with the flow regarding the INVICTA hate, but I've come to the realization that it is all a bit exaggerated. INV are good players and although they have arguably the most top quality players working together (120 from invicta+rt+inv 2), they did plow through this world fair and square. Every world people complain about A: being outnumbered or B: having no one to fight. It's one or the other. Complaining is going to happen. Trees, Amici, WC and Bloods were all working together at one point to try and exert as much pressure as we could. We took a couple dozen cities at best. Despite outnumbering invicta&rt in this round. It's just the nature of grepo to find excuses to dislike your enemy.

Luckily most people have stopped with the complaining by now, but there are some a few still blaming each other for all sorts of crap. I do have to agree INV tried to use some crafty diplomacy with AMICI (asking to take them in), and offered a NAP to trees to be able to focus on WC, but that's just part of the game. Everyone does it. Grepolis has two sides: tactics and strategy. Neither is more important than the other. Clever strategy should in my opinion be just as respected as clever tactics.

These are just my twopence. Saying this I have been in touch with every major alliance except for Noc, trying to help my bit in managing diplomacy with the goal of bringing down invicta, but we failed miserably. As we speak TMO is still trying to work out a way to make it work but respectfully I have my doubts. They have motivated and good leadership (Elking, Kraft, etc.) but not an extremely stable playerbase. I do still have high hopes for Bloods, considering they have been able to hold out for very long and are an extremely solid and tight bunch of players.

DeletedUser21287

look like all others at first I went with the flow regarding the INVICTA hate, but I've come to the realization that it is all a bit exaggerated. INV are good players and although they have arguably the most top quality players working together (120 from invicta+rt+inv 2), they did plow through this world fair and square. Every world people complain about A: being outnumbered or B: having no one to fight. It's one or the other. Complaining is going to happen. Trees, Amici, WC and Bloods were all working together at one point to try and exert as much pressure as we could. We took a couple dozen cities at best. Despite outnumbering invicta&rt in this round. It's just the nature of grepo to find excuses to dislike your enemy.

Luckily most people have stopped with the complaining by now, but there are some a few still blaming each other for all sorts of crap. I do have to agree INV tried to use some crafty diplomacy with AMICI (asking to take them in), and offered a NAP to trees to be able to focus on WC, but that's just part of the game. Everyone does it. Grepolis has two sides: tactics and strategy. Neither is more important than the other. Clever strategy should in my opinion be just as respected as clever tactics.

These are just my twopence. Saying this I have been in touch with every major alliance except for Noc, trying to help my bit in managing diplomacy with the goal of bringing down invicta, but we failed miserably. As we speak TMO is still trying to work out a way to make it work but respectfully I have my doubts. They have motivated and good leadership (Elking, Kraft, etc.) but not an extremely stable playerbase. I do still have high hopes for Bloods, considering they have been able to hold out for very long and are an extremely solid and tight bunch of players.

good points mate. 19 cities we took from last OP. On our own. We bleed they bleed and they now we wont be going anywhere :)

DeletedUser50245

only 1 pact from the start ... RT ... this is not Erik/Nisa style diplomacy
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
... we did not betray anyone because we do not pact with anyone ...
all other alliances were marked red ... ask players from WC, Trees, Amici, TEE, and other alliances that have faded in history lol
... the worldwide coalition is all now but gone
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif