Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser48444

Disclaimer I am not in this world, I do however speak daily with Poopstan and Hunkiller who talk way too much about this world.

1 INVICTA

Have a really strong team, got Lisa who is generally the top killer in any world they come into. Fighting Pandemonium and Deuces wild. Winning of course, a lot of top fighters and big names. Strong leadership, despite Silver Witches somewhat poor poetry skills. I feel for any other top 12 in ocean 45, they will swim until Invicta takes them out. SWIM

2 THE EVIL EMPIRE

Russian cheaters, contain great players but have slowed right down since a certain PM got shown around the world. Future exists if they can gain a refuge area, their survival is probably to the east as they are failing in their war against Who Cares. Initially started off well but as I said slowed down massively recently. SINK

3 Who Cares

Winning against TEE, initially got demolished in the first week of ops but really turned it around. Problem is they’re landlocked, they can’t go east while TEE are still about, North they’d run into Invicta and Rogues, they could go west if they want to cuddle up with Ruthie and co, but currently stuck in an area where they can’t really improve. FLOAT for now SINK in the future.

4 Rogue Traders

Own 44, they have quite a few smaller alliances around them, may they rest in pieces, not here for WW’s they’re just here to wipe everything from their path. Strong leadership, strong players. They’re cuddling up with Invicta providing Richards epic poetry skills don’t ruin that. SWIM

5 Written In Blood

Got Serena on diplo, because that is an awesome decision. Ruthie and Jim strong leaders, but lack backbone. The alliance was initially in 55 they were growing strong, until Who Cares and TEE started looking strong, than they disappeared ran away, and yes Ruthie when an entire team ghosts into another ocean that is called RUNNING AWAY. They are currently cuddling up with all those around them no surprise. The team itself has a long running history of merging with whoever is going to win WW’s to get themselves a crown. Abdera – merged with Eviction Notice. Golgi – merged with Musketeers. Nagidos – merged with someone can’t remember the name of the alliance. Point is though they are a strong team and I do hope they change their tactics because they’re getting predictable I just don’t see it happening. Playing as an MRA right now. SWIM for now MERGE into oblivion in the future.

6 Phobia

Just check out WIB’s can’t be bothered to write this one out. SINK

7 BLOOD HELLRAISERS

Check out WIB. SWIM for now MERGE into oblivion in the future.

8 Pandemonium

Invicta are hitting them. In Rogue Trader’s ocean. Sorry folks but you won’t be around long. SINK

9 AMICI VETERES

In Invicta’s ocean, not sure who they’re fighting, they’re brown to Invicta so who knows. Don’t know much about them but when Invicta decide to take them out, they’re gonna have issues. FLOAT for now SINK in the future.

10 Dost Teknesi Hanedan

DTH are spread over 44 and 45. Don’t see Rogue traders paying them much attention but sure they won’t be lasting their long. Will either be playing the cuddle game with WIB or food. Overall SINK or MERGE who cares.

11 Nocturnos

Mainly in 34 and 44, not being hit by Rogues yet but who knows what will happen there. Trying to predict what Poopstan is going to do is like trying to catch an asteroid with a baseball glove. They have a bit of competition in 34 so who knows where that will go. FLOAT for now SINK in the future

12 Deuces Wild

They’ve being chased out of their core by Invicta, gonna end up in no mans land. SINK

Written in collaboration with Hunkiller.

My darling boyfriend wishes to point out he has the upmost respect for Silver Witch and it is I that thinks her poetry skills suck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Disclaimer I am not in this world, I do however speak daily with Poopstan and Hunkiller who talk way too much about this world.

1 INVICTA Points 9536816

Have a really strong team, got Lisa who is generally the top killer in any world they come into. Fighting Pandemonium and Deuces wild. Winning of course, a lot of top fighters and big names. Strong leadership, despite Silver Witches somewhat poor poetry skills. I feel for any other top 12 in ocean 45, they will swim until Invicta takes them out. SWIM

2 THE EVIL EMPIRE Points 7942213

Russian cheaters, contain great players but have slowed right down since a certain PM got shown around the world. Future exists if they can gain a refuge area, their survival is probably to the east as they are failing in their war against Who Cares. Initially started off well but as I said slowed down massively recently. SINK

3 Who Cares Points 6570212

Winning against TEE, initially got demolished in the first week of ops but really turned it around. Problem is they’re landlocked, they can’t go east while TEE are still about, North they’d run into Invicta and Rogues, they could go west if they want to cuddle up with Ruthie and co, but currently stuck in an area where they can’t really improve. FLOAT for now SINK in the future.

4 Rogue Traders Points 5767396

Own 44, they have quite a few smaller alliances around them, may they rest in pieces, not here for WW’s they’re just here to wipe everything from their path. Strong leadership, strong players. They’re cuddling up with Invicta providing Richards epic poetry skills don’t ruin that. SWIM

5 Written In Blood Points 4471934

Got Serena on diplo, because that is an awesome decision. Ruthie and Jim strong leaders, but lack backbone. The alliance was initially in 55 they were growing strong, until Who Cares and TEE started looking strong, than they disappeared ran away, and yes Ruthie when an entire team ghosts into another ocean that is called RUNNING AWAY. They are currently cuddling up with all those around them no surprise. The team itself has a long running history of merging with whoever is going to win WW’s to get themselves a crown. Abdera – merged with Eviction Notice. Golgi – merged with Musketeers. Nagidos – merged with someone can’t remember the name of the alliance. Point is though they are a strong team and I do hope they change their tactics because they’re getting predictable I just don’t see it happening. Playing as an MRA right now. SWIM for now MERGE into oblivion in the future.

6 Phobia Points 3288356

7 BLOOD HELLRAISERS Points 3283485

Check out Phobias. SINK

8 Pandemonium Points 2926628

Invicta are hitting them. In Rogue Trader’s ocean. Sorry folks but you won’t be around long. SINK

9 AMICI VETERES 2779018 58 47914

In Invicta’s ocean, not sure who they’re fighting, they’re brown to Invicta so who knows. Don’t know much about them but when Invicta decide to take them out, they’re gonna have issues. FLOAT for now SINK in the future.

10 Dost Teknesi Hanedan 2631296 42 62650

DTH are spread over 44 and 45. Don’t see Rogue traders paying them much attention but sure they won’t be lasting their long. Will either be playing the cuddle game with WIB or food. Overall SINK or MERGE who cares.

11 Nocturnos 2564902 58 44222

Mainly in 34 and 44, not being hit by Rogues yet but who knows what will happen there. Trying to predict what Poopstan is going to do is like trying to catch an asteroid with a baseball glove. They have a bit of competition in 34 so who knows where that will go. FLOAT for now SINK in the future

12 Deuces Wild 2295301 60 38255

They’ve being chased out of their core by Invicta, gonna end up in no mans land. SINK

My darling boyfriend wishes to point out he has the upmost respect for Silver Witch and it is I that thinks her poetry skills suck.

Pretty biased account seeing as we dont like each other and seeing your not here again what you say is on hear say .

For the final time Bloods didnt run this was planned in nags even before we came here, ask anyone who was and still is there , get your facts right

Last edited:

DeletedUser48444

I don't like Foo I still acknowledged him as a strong leader. It wasn't written to be bias its fact. You have merged to get a crown in every world you've played that's all I pointed out.

And you planned to gain 5-6 cities than ghost strengthening two of the biggest teams in the world? Had you planned it in Nag why did you bother getting any cities at all before you ghosted? You don't spend gold to ghost unless you are running away.

I'm running back to the US serves now, I man enough to admit I ran away from the en worlds.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Pretty biased account seeing as we dont like each other and seeing your not here again what you say is on hear say .

For the final time Bloods didnt run this was planned in nags even before we came here, ask anyone who was and still is there , get your facts right

ye i got to agree with Ruthie here, its not because i hate your guts Ava, but its because you dared to post a top 12 when you are not in a world, it doesnt matter with who's help because no matter how much i love hunny he is clueless as always to whatever is happening outside his ocean because hes that kind of player, tell him where to shoot and he will be doing that until you tell him to stop that and thats exactly what invicta has been doing so far, hitting smaller alliances in their ocean and a lil bit in 44 but that doesnt matter cuz they are in pretty obvious NAP with rogues, official or no, there is one thats for sure.

Fo Fo a leader? please.. he is a super simmer here at best.

Beside, anyone actually playing here will see few mistakes you did there calling alliances sink that are actually part of bigger family and aren't going anywhere soon.

Just because some alliances are not Invicta or Rogues does not mean they will sink.

Also, care to explain why you are dragging old worlds into this one?

DeletedUser35722

worst top 12 i've seen in a while
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I don't like Foo I still acknowledged him as a strong leader. It wasn't written to be bias its fact. You have merged to get a crown in every world you've played that's all I pointed out.

And you planned to gain 5-6 cities than ghost strengthening two of the biggest teams in the world? Had you planned it in Nag why did you bother getting any cities at all before you ghosted? You don't spend gold to ghost unless you are running away.

I'm running back to the US serves now, I man enough to admit I ran away from the en worlds.

.FOR YOUR info we merged with teams that asked for our help not the other way round again get your facts right

Last edited:

Ruthie2

Phrourach

[QUOTE="And you planned to gain 5-6 cities than ghost strengthening two of the biggest teams in the world? Had you planned it in Nag why did you bother getting any cities at all before you ghosted? You don't spend gold to ghost unless you are running away.[/QUOTE]

For the record I had one city as did most bloods only a few took more because they are beasts and cant sit still
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser50245

1 INVICTA

2 THE EVIL EMPIRE

3 Who Cares

4 Rogue Traders

5 Written In Blood

6 Phobia

7 BLOOD HELLRAISERS

Check out WIB. SWIM for now MERGE into oblivion in the future.

8 Pandemonium

9 AMICI VETERES

10 Dost Teknesi Hanedan

11 Nocturnos

12 Deuces Wild

hello hello
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
what an unexpected surprise :)

DeletedUser46391

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone

Top twelve please

Let him with sin own up to it.

1. Diplo tells the truth - swim
2. Diplo doesn't talk - depends
3. Diplo tells the truth - swim
4. Diplo tells the truth- swim
Diplo tells the truth - swim
10. Diplo doesn't talk - Sink
11. Diplo tells the truth - swim
12. Diplo tells the truth - swim

DeletedUser55208

If you are not in this world, then you do not have your opinion on that and you express the thoughts of those players who are whispering something in your ear.
Are we Russian cheaters? Is it because we are not in the last places? Or do you have more information than moderators? I think many people say nonsense, comforting themselves, not all
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif