Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser45141

I say bring back the rep bar. Half of the poeple here would have full red rep bars :)

DeletedUser46391

Bloods are not expanding into 44 the two cities we have there were cities our two players had when the came to us from vanguard last month. Ocean 44 is of no importance to us at all.

Want me to show you a few colonisations that prove that to be an untrue statement Ruthie?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Want me to show you a few colonisations that prove that to be an untrue statement Ruthie?

i did not even know about colonizations, what i was talking about was regarding their current Dos enemies who have cities in 44 and 45, its kinda realistic scenario for bloods to continue hammering them when they take their cities in ocean 45.. but hey.. to be confirmed..

DeletedUser21287

i did not even know about colonizations, what i was talking about was regarding their current Dos enemies who have cities in 44 and 45, its kinda realistic scenario for bloods to continue hammering them when they take their cities in ocean 45.. but hey.. to be confirmed..

No competition in 44 and even less internals!

DeletedUser46391

We arent interested in 44 , There are 2 there from players we took in a month ago, but well we are on the subject you have cities in 45 so you cant really say to much RT

You've backtracked already...

Ruthie2

Phrourach
You've backtracked already...

I havent backed tracked I told you we have two cities in 44 soon to be one from players we took in a month ago, same as you have players in 45 and and 35 . RT you can show what you want I have nothing to hide. I have things to that can be shown. BUT... this is a top 12 and it keeps getting changed to having digs at people.
Should open one up called slag people off with rumours and innuendo`s.
So respectfully can we get back to what this is top 12 please

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
top 12 is usually used for everything but top 12, some people dont know how to count so they do top 6, top 10 just to annoy me, but my point still stands, this is more of a "general world discussion" than top 12..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54613

I havent backed tracked I told you we have two cities in 44 soon to be one from players we took in a month ago, same as you have players in 45 and and 35 . RT you can show what you want I have nothing to hide. I have things to that can be shown. BUT... this is a top 12 and it keeps getting changed to having digs at people.
Should open one up called slag people off with rumours and innuendo`s.
So respectfully can we get back to what this is top 12 please

You are backtracking
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Capital Horror Serena said in the PM that you wanted Phobia to move north into 44 with you as far as possible. Of course that plan went to crap when Phobia....
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51423

so... now that some things have changed... how about a top 12?

DeletedUser32254

Bloods ran?

We just all advanced in the same direction. I dont know any of the Russians or anybody in Invicta - possibly all Reptillians working as one for world domination!

That is twice now that I have heard that suggested. I tend to think they are just avoiding each other but, this is grepo so you never know.

Kind of surprises me that TEE and WC have not cut a deal for a pact-merge. That would be a powerhouse that even INV would have to take note of. A great core, plenty of room to grow, plenty of food, and more than enough BP to keep all happy.

Meanwhile, if I am RT, I would be very concerned about INV incursions into O-44. When Panda is defeated, that NAP will not be worth the paper it is not printed on.