Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i gotta agree with @Van Helsing , what certain alliance does is in their own thing, what others think does not matter.

so if they want to cuddle they will do it, if they want to merge they will do it, if they want to war 5vs 1 they will do it.. simple as that.

DeletedUser21287

Who Cares Total BP: 6981003 (48 Players)

Bloods total BP: 4402638 (105 Players)

Lets let the stats decide?

* also don't fret top 12 in the making *

Stats are manipulated shown usually when it suits that persons bias. Like kicking a player to avoid the 8 loss to bloods yesterday.

DeletedUser54484

Rang's Peace Time Top 12

1. Invicta

ABP: 5822201 (1)
DBP: 916622 (10)
Total BP: 6744308 (2)

Scary looking team to say the least. These guys are packed with literally gods it seems like, as no-one wants to step in their way. Insane Points/ABP growth so far, and no sign of stopping, I have Invicta as the #1 alliance for the rest of the server (or atleast the foreseeable future). Core is rather rubbish, but they are more focused on growth, and with no competition i their ocean, and strong borders.. it shouldn't matter.
SWIM

2. The Evil Empire

ABP: 4416557 (2)
DBP: 2095568 (3)
Total BP: 6517972 (3)

The machines, need i say more? TEE has shown they can execute through their relentless OPS, however it was a rather big surprise when they started to move south. Look our for TEE, they are the runner ups, and have picked up their alliance growth as late. As long as their north border is secure (no invicta invasion), TEE will likely win WWs. Nice core, and have some room to expand south/east.
SWIM

3. Who Cares

ABP: 3461491 (3)
DBP: 3522245 (1)
Total BP: 6984154 (1)

The WALL? Who cares has shown even the newest of technology and grit can penetrate, but not break, their wall. This relentless bunch has been handed the task of fending off TEE for the duration of the server, and done a pretty good job as of late. Their growth is weaker due to their location, but grepo is a marathon, not a sprint. Core is rather good, however WC location could cause some trouble, as they are sandwiched in between TEE/Bloods. SWIM

4. Rogue Traders

ABP: 3002056 (4)
DBP: 747993 (17)
Total BP: 3750049 (4)

Propaganda witches! (I only kid please don't hate me) Love these guys and hope they are around for months to come. Much like invicta, RT has a good drop location, and should get full control of their ocean soon. The future depends on invitas plans, however something tells me they will be just fine. Core is rather crumby, but with the little competition in O44, shouldn't matter.
SWIM

5. Written In Blood

ABP: 1731221 (5)
DBP: 800156 (13)
Total BP: 2531377 (9)

Bloods have a gameplan, and so far seem to be sticking to it. Good leadership and players, should be an alliance to watch, especially come WW Era. Pretty decent core, and have room to expand west/south. 45 is a tricky ocean, and predicting the future within it is challenging. For now I'm confident these guys will swim.
SWIM

6. Nocturnos

ABP: 965227 (13)
DBP: 709603 (19)
Total BP: 1674830 (14)

Don't know much about nocturnos. Looking at their BP and location, I'm gonna assume they have a good diplo.. Spread out over 2 oceans, not sure how long they can last. staying friendly will be key.
FLOAT

7. Blood HellRaisers

ABP: 1221145 (8)
DBP: 652877 (20)
Total BP: 1874042 (12)

See 5.

8. Black Dawn.

ABP: 1212796 (9)
DBP: 777780 (14)
Total BP: 1990576 (11)

These guys hate beacon! I mean common, its the best damn food in the world. Besides this disturbing fact, these guys have been growing at a decent pace. Since they can't really go north, to the rim it is? Another alliance to watch out for, and I'm sure most people are keeping a close eye on their war(s). Decent core, and have some room to grow, as well as a fairly safe location.
SWIM

9. Amici Veteres

ABP: 981522 (10)
DBP: 537358 (23)
Total BP: 1518881 (17)

Amici is the toss up of the server, atleast to me. These guys are in an okay location, as long as Invicta doesn't move on. Little to no competition to their north, so expansion shouldn't be too hard. Hoping these guys stick around for the long haul. Core is kinda everywhere, which is a little worrying. Hopefully they can tighten up north.
SWIM/FLOAT

10. Dost Teknesi Haneden

ABP: 1533932 (7)
DBP: 2077171 (4)
Total BP: 3611183 (5)

These guys are a Family, simply put. Although they are heavily anchored by their top players, DTH has stuck together through thick and thin. Located in between a few alliances, they are right in the thick of it. Bloods has thrown a few punches, but DTH still grows. Nice core, however not sure how much food they have left..
SWIM/FLOAT

11. New Chosen Toons

ABP: 804282 (14)
DBP: 1257871 (8)
Total BP: 2062153 (10)

Toons core has a large flaw, as it is separated into 3 chunks, causing them to leak some cities. They do have some decent relations with bloods, likely punching their ticket to the WW era, either as a blood, or closely related (blood relatives?) Decent location and room to grow.
FLOAT/SINK

12. Amici Veteres.

ABP: 678787 (18)
DBP: 329012 (27)
Total BP: 1008279 (24)

See 9.

Thanks for reading.

I want everyones UNBIAS opinion on this exact top 12.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
unbiased you say? but, this is the externals, where bias is fact and fact is fleeting.

anyway, congratulations on top 12 without insulting anybody. For that reason this is a sink. Very little drama possible, unless our usual suspects can manufacture some.

i am confident they can.

true.. tho i love how Rogues think they will attack TEE anytime soon :)

DeletedUser51423

This is a top 12 thread, keep it relevant to the conversation or lose the thread.

DeletedUser21560

People have different interpretations of cuddling to be honest. We just dont hide behind ours. Im also not insulting you guys, just simply saying it as i see it.

I have tried to keep my mouth shut, but i have to open it now

Alliance Fighter ranks
Rank Name Points
1 Who Cares 6988460
9 Written In Blood 2538211
12 BLOOD HELLRAISERS 1885782

Stats speak for themselfes. There is only one way to interpret that. What you are seeing i do not know, but you must clearly be seing things that are not there

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I have tried to keep my mouth shut, but i have to open it now

Alliance Fighter ranks
Rank Name Points
1 Who Cares 6988460
9 Written In Blood 2538211
12 BLOOD HELLRAISERS 1885782

Stats speak for themselfes. There is only one way to interpret that. What you are seeing i do not know, but you must clearly be seing things that are not there

bruh, you guys have been getting hit hard by TEE for some time, so your "stats speak for themselves" comment is not necessary, all of us know where you guys got them from and why you guys have that much bp.

DeletedUser21560

Stats are manipulated shown usually when it suits that persons bias. Like kicking a player to avoid the 8 loss to bloods yesterday.

We kick and internalise any player that decides to join us, let us know he has all his cities revolted, then log out. That is the difference between us and you

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@HowToWin ,

@Mika the Victorius and i love to cuddle together :)

check the dates from when we started to cuddle and be nice :)

mHL6OhqQTXaABd8z9J3GUw.png

DeletedUser39822

Cool. You just shared a border with phobia and both decided not to attack each other without any communication at all. And at the same time hit TVG whilst the 2 biggest alliances also hit them. So ok not cuddling, call it a 'gentlemans handshake' shall we?

That pretty much sums it up except for that part about us hitting TVG at the same time as TEE. That is called jockeying for position and TVG just happened to be in the position.

Let's incorporate your thought process elsewhere. TEE shares a border with Invicta but has not attacked Invicta....does this mean they are in a pact or "gentlemans handshake" with Invicta? Of course not because it is not part of their strategy at this point just like it was not part of ours.

DeletedUser51423

Jeez, we just had a top 12 less than 5 hours ago... I say we get more top 12s every 1 hour! Yes, you can never have enough. That will surely keep it on topic.

Or we can create a top 12 3.0 ... without the blatant posts, of course.

the top 12 5 hours ago wasn't the problem, it was the off topic posts that had to be deleted after that, which were.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
ughh are you saying that there should not be any posts other than random people listing their top 12 rankings and opinions only?

because frankly thats dumb.. and not the goal of this thread, this should be a conversation between players about any alliance in the top 12 and happenings about them simply put.

DeletedUser45141

Cool. You just shared a border with phobia and both decided not to attack each other without any communication at all. And at the same time hit TVG whilst the 2 biggest alliances also hit them. So ok not cuddling, call it a 'gentlemans handshake' shall we?
That pretty much sums it up except for that part about us hitting TVG at the same time as TEE. That is called jockeying for position and TVG just happened to be in the position.

Let's incorporate your thought process elsewhere. TEE shares a border with Invicta but has not attacked Invicta....does this mean they are in a pact or "gentlemans handshake" with Invicta? Of course not because it is not part of their strategy at this point just like it was not part of ours.

Yeah based on his logic they have a "Gentlemans Handshake" with TEE because both bloods and TEE are enemies with WC, so let's assume as well. So let's see... Phobia, bloods, WiB, Toons 1, toons 2, TEE, and every enemy of WC.

My top 12 for this hour, who's turn is it for the next hour?????
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

1. INVICTA - Top contender for WW- SWIM
2. TEE - Banned before WW
3. Who Cares - Cuddling, hugging, in rebellion with Inno - FLOAT then SINK(will get accidentally disbanded by the founders pet)
4. Rogue Traders - Don't know what they are doing - SWIM
5. Written in Blood - According to a member, they've been at war since the start, it's evident in their ABP and DBP, they don't like pacting everyone - SWIM
6. Bloods - see #5(not a pact, they don't cuddle) - SWIM
7. Nocturnos - Will stay till end of world, will probably the only alliance to survive. I'm serious - SWIM
8. Black Dawn - I ran out of things to say - SWIM
9. Amici Veteres - I think they'll become INVICTA 3 - SWIM
10. Dost takeshi - Will merge with bloods or RT...look I don't know but we playing the assuming game here in externals - SWIM
11. Toons - see #5(not a pact, they don't cuddle) - SWIM
12. Amici Veteres - See #9

Worst top 12 ever. next.