Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Rang's Peace Time Top 12

1. Invicta

ABP: 5822201 (1)
DBP: 916622 (10)
Total BP: 6744308 (2)

Scary looking team to say the least. These guys are packed with literally gods it seems like, as no-one wants to step in their way. Insane Points/ABP growth so far, and no sign of stopping, I have Invicta as the #1 alliance for the rest of the server (or atleast the foreseeable future). Core is rather rubbish, but they are more focused on growth, and with no competition i their ocean, and strong borders.. it shouldn't matter.
SWIM

2. The Evil Empire

ABP: 4416557 (2)
DBP: 2095568 (3)
Total BP: 6517972 (3)

The machines, need i say more? TEE has shown they can execute through their relentless OPS, however it was a rather big surprise when they started to move south. Look our for TEE, they are the runner ups, and have picked up their alliance growth as late. As long as their north border is secure (no invicta invasion), TEE will likely win WWs. Nice core, and have some room to expand south/east.
SWIM

3. Who Cares

ABP: 3461491 (3)
DBP: 3522245 (1)
Total BP: 6984154 (1)

The WALL? Who cares has shown even the newest of technology and grit can penetrate, but not break, their wall. This relentless bunch has been handed the task of fending off TEE for the duration of the server, and done a pretty good job as of late. Their growth is weaker due to their location, but grepo is a marathon, not a sprint. Core is rather good, however WC location could cause some trouble, as they are sandwiched in between TEE/Bloods. SWIM

4. Rogue Traders

ABP: 3002056 (4)
DBP: 747993 (17)
Total BP: 3750049 (4)

Propaganda witches! (I only kid please don't hate me) Love these guys and hope they are around for months to come. Much like invicta, RT has a good drop location, and should get full control of their ocean soon. The future depends on invitas plans, however something tells me they will be just fine. Core is rather crumby, but with the little competition in O44, shouldn't matter.
SWIM

5. Written In Blood

ABP: 1731221 (5)
DBP: 800156 (13)
Total BP: 2531377 (9)

Bloods have a gameplan, and so far seem to be sticking to it. Good leadership and players, should be an alliance to watch, especially come WW Era. Pretty decent core, and have room to expand west/south. 45 is a tricky ocean, and predicting the future within it is challenging. For now I'm confident these guys will swim.
SWIM

6. Nocturnos

ABP: 965227 (13)
DBP: 709603 (19)
Total BP: 1674830 (14)

Don't know much about nocturnos. Looking at their BP and location, I'm gonna assume they have a good diplo.. Spread out over 2 oceans, not sure how long they can last. staying friendly will be key.
FLOAT

7. Blood HellRaisers

ABP: 1221145 (8)
DBP: 652877 (20)
Total BP: 1874042 (12)

See 5.

8. Black Dawn.

ABP: 1212796 (9)
DBP: 777780 (14)
Total BP: 1990576 (11)

These guys hate beacon! I mean common, its the best damn food in the world. Besides this disturbing fact, these guys have been growing at a decent pace. Since they can't really go north, to the rim it is? Another alliance to watch out for, and I'm sure most people are keeping a close eye on their war(s). Decent core, and have some room to grow, as well as a fairly safe location.
SWIM

9. Amici Veteres

ABP: 981522 (10)
DBP: 537358 (23)
Total BP: 1518881 (17)

Amici is the toss up of the server, atleast to me. These guys are in an okay location, as long as Invicta doesn't move on. Little to no competition to their north, so expansion shouldn't be too hard. Hoping these guys stick around for the long haul. Core is kinda everywhere, which is a little worrying. Hopefully they can tighten up north.
SWIM/FLOAT

10. Dost Teknesi Haneden

ABP: 1533932 (7)
DBP: 2077171 (4)
Total BP: 3611183 (5)

These guys are a Family, simply put. Although they are heavily anchored by their top players, DTH has stuck together through thick and thin. Located in between a few alliances, they are right in the thick of it. Bloods has thrown a few punches, but DTH still grows. Nice core, however not sure how much food they have left..
SWIM/FLOAT

11. New Chosen Toons

ABP: 804282 (14)
DBP: 1257871 (8)
Total BP: 2062153 (10)

Toons core has a large flaw, as it is separated into 3 chunks, causing them to leak some cities. They do have some decent relations with bloods, likely punching their ticket to the WW era, either as a blood, or closely related (blood relatives?) Decent location and room to grow.
FLOAT/SINK

12. Amici Veteres.

ABP: 678787 (18)
DBP: 329012 (27)
Total BP: 1008279 (24)

See 9.

Thanks for reading.

I want everyones UNBIAS opinion on this exact top 12.

Good top twelve Rangled.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser55419

1 INVICTA
2 THE EVIL EMPIRE
3 Who Cares
4 Rogue Traders
5 Written In Blood
6 Nocturnos
7 BLOOD HELLRAISERS
8 Black Dawn.
9 Ocean Veterans Reborn
10 Dost Teknesi Hanedan
11 New Chosen Toons
12 Southern Coalition

However one to take note seeing they growing faster than a tree is Tree_Hugging_Hippies.

Tree_Hugging_Hippies.jpg

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
rather inconvenient, that.

umm seriously tho, what did you expect would happen when 3 top 12 alliances(Invicta,Who Cares and Southern Coalition) hit them at same time "without working together" from 3 separate fronts.. regardless of their guys being in VM or not, this was expected to happen.

DeletedUser21560

umm seriously tho, what did you expect would happen when 3 top 12 alliances(Invicta,Who Cares and Southern Coalition) hit them at same time "without working together" from 3 separate fronts.. regardless of their guys being in VM or not, this was expected to happen.

Pretty much expected. But i didnt expect them to run away like that, this soon. I expected them to atleast wait 1 OP before they started running away.
Is poor sportsmanship and those players should be ashamed for leaving their comrades to fend for themselves. No honor in grepo anymore
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser55290

We do not care about your attacks and not who did not run away we celebrate the new year) Christmas celebrate and go out all)) You knew that we will not have a people and then carry the crap that scared you))

DeletedUser55286

Looking at your avatorki and reading your posts it becomes clear the essence of your.We are from Russia is not an exceptional nation.We are special unlike you.For us the holidays is a holidays and celebrate them properly,unlike you.About honor I think is not necessary here to speak.It is not for you that's for sure.You probably do not know what it is,just throw such accusations.Although we used to like..Play something else GN end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55286

in addition, we have no Covenant with others.although I have a Pact with chog care made.and not only with them.left a good impression there.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Yes have a good Christmas guys. We will see you all when you return.

Sealda - you are not having a break! Keep attacking :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser55286

anyone who plays for a long time in Grepo,he gets pleasure from it.Although each has it own.I play since April 2011.Carries away not only the game,but communication with the appropriate players.Attack?And sometimes we attack,although this time is hard to do.

DeletedUser55027

How convenient that who cares waits until most of TEE are in VM due to russian holiday period then drafts in 2 other alliances to fight them on 2 other fronts, 1 being invicta and actually think they are great

shame shame shame shame shame shame

oh hiya lethal bacon

Raydium88

Strategos
What is all this talk about VM, having TEE getting caught with them pants down?

You will have to excuse me, but if they got themselves in that position is their own fault entirely. They could have hit VM during peacetime (not after) and be comfortably enjoying their holidays. They didn't account for a bloodbath post peace, which to me just comes down as poor management, if anything.

Either way, leaving their own players behind... just not wise. Not to say neglecting.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
What is all this talk about VM, having TEE getting caught with them pants down?

You will have to excuse me, but if they got themselves in that position is their own fault entirely. They could have hit VM during peacetime (not after) and be comfortably enjoying their holidays. They didn't account for a bloodbath post peace, which to me just comes down as poor management, if anything.

Either way, leaving their own players behind... just not wise. Not to say neglecting.

its not really about VM or reason for it(which is legit because its Orthodox holiday in Russia) but the fact that you need 2 other alliances on 2 completely new fronts to take cities :)

DeletedUser54613

its not really about VM or reason for it(which is legit because its Orthodox holiday in Russia) but the fact that you need 2 other alliances on 2 completely new fronts to take cities :)

We actually took cities from them before we started moving into o45. But anyways who cares what you think, from what I hear you only took cities from leakers in o46 before you got bored and moved on lol.